OK, I'll admit it, our friends on the left are correct; there IS a catch to the Trump tax cuts

Thank you for admitting that Comrade. All property should belong to the government.
You're an illiterate moron, which is why you keep attributing comments I never made to me. For example, here you imply that I said all (100%) of property should belong to the government, when all I said was it should be taxed (in response to a 33% tax question).

No, I just pulled on you what you have been doing this entire thread. Now, do you see the hypocrisy?

You can? Then retract your previous lies and I will retract this statement, you freaking Communist!
I see that you're an illiterate fool and one who comes up with laughably terrible excuses to try and cover that fact up.

Post one thing I have said that is incorrect, you lying sack of shit!
You just quoted it (100% vs 33%). And it looks like someone else may have done so as well.

That was to show you your hypocrisy. I knew it was wrong, and so did you. It's just like every post you make. I knew it was wrong and so did you!

Read how the trump POS cut his brothers family out of the fathers money??

Again his claim is all that inherit are deadbeats and are lazy, you got proof other than saying but Trump! But Trump! But Trump! Or does that sum up your whole argument?
He said some of them are deadbeats, liar.

Dummy, he said this, “That's how it works, except in the case of spoiled rich deadbeat kids getting a big fat inheritance. They are excused. “

So he didn’t say some, you liar!
So go ahead and post where I said "Again his claim is all that inherit are deadbeats"

I posted what you said, you didn’t say all, you didn’t say some, I can’t read a dumbshit’s mind, sorry.

I noticed where you ran away from proving anything, dishonest hack.

Why would I prove something I didn't say? First you say I said this:

Again his claim is all that inherit are deadbeats and are lazy,

Now you say you didn’t say all. You said I ran away from proving anything, then you say I posted Trump as proof.

you got proof other than saying but Trump! But Trump! But Trump! Or does that sum up your whole argument?

Sounds like you're full of shit and can't keep your story straight.

You first. Answer the question.

He got a loan. He has other brothers and sisters you know. They would have shared in their inheritance. How many of them became billionaires?
How the fuck should I know? Did I ever make any claim related to that regarding Trump's brothers and sisters? I'm asking someone to back up something they said. You're asking me to back up/explain something I didn't say.

You claimed he got rich because of inheritance, did you not?

That was a lie. He was already rich before his father and mother died. You are a liar. Admit it. You post things that you know for certain are not true. .
I said he got it from his dad, one way or another.

He inherited it, stupid. He may have also received some as a gift prior to his father's death.

That was, oh, over 100-200 posts back. See, it's that problem rearing its ugly head again: your illiteracy.

Apparently you can neither read nor write only when it suits you.

Post a link to your claim. You won't, because if you did post a link, you won't be back! You will turn tail and run like the lying coward you appear to be.
Here you go, dumbass!

It's post #50 of this thread.

You don't understand how economics work. Being "rich" does not do anything for anyone. A rich person is just someone entitled to goods and services. A rich person can be a worthless, lazy layabout rich kid who does absolutely nothing useful. That's the quickest way to make a lot of money in this country: inherit it.

The people who produce the goods and services are quite often middle class or poor. They get a little bit of money for their goods and services which they use to keep themselves alive by buying other goods and services. That's really how the economy works. A rich person is someone who inherited money from daddy. Essentially, it's entitlement they get to goods and services without ever having done anything for it. They often have little incentive to do anything useful since they don't really need any additional money. They are the real leeches, possibly even worse than deadbeat minority welfare moms person for person.

Stereotype much?
How do you think Trump got rich?
Working.
He inherited it, stupid. He may have also received some as a gift prior to his father's death.

That is incorrect and a lie. The fact you did not post a link proves you are tap dancing faster than Gregory Hines!

You're an illiterate moron, which is why you keep attributing comments I never made to me. For example, here you imply that I said all (100%) of property should belong to the government, when all I said was it should be taxed (in response to a 33% tax question).

No, I just pulled on you what you have been doing this entire thread. Now, do you see the hypocrisy?

You can? Then retract your previous lies and I will retract this statement, you freaking Communist!
I see that you're an illiterate fool and one who comes up with laughably terrible excuses to try and cover that fact up.

You just quoted it (100% vs 33%). And it looks like someone else may have done so as well.

That was to show you your hypocrisy. I knew it was wrong, and so did you. It's just like every post you make. I knew it was wrong and so did you!
Whatever makes you feel better about your illiteracy. Hopefully your main source of income is inheritance, nepotism, or prostitution because I don't see how you'd make it in a job requiring a good grasp of the English language.

I can't think of any because there are no laws that specifically target hispanics. Your claim otherwise is a lie.

Just Google Anti illegals laws deemed unconstitutional and you will find pages of this, dupe...
Why Trump's Immigration Rules Are Unconstitutional - POLITICO Magazine
Politico › magazine › story › 2017/02

Feb 1, 2017 · An executive order or law displays unconstitutional animus and thus violates the ... state constitution—deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in Romer v.

Arizona SB 1070 - Wikipedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Arizona_SB_1070

In June 2012, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on the case Arizona v. United States, upholding the provision requiring immigration status checks during law enforcement stops

You know hispanics only make up about 60% of illegals, right? The rest come from virtually every country in the world. Like I said there are no laws that specifically target hispanics, but feel free to continue your lies and I'll continue to laugh at you.

Actually Hispanics are over 75% of illegals. And the only way to stop illegals coming in is a SSID card that can't be faked, and Republicans have blocked forever, Dupe.

You prove over and over that you're just not very smart. Anything created by man can be replicated by other men. And laws against illegals are NOT aimed specifically at hispanics, they are aimed at all illegals. The first lame link you posted was about muslims and the second was a State case having nothing to do with the feds and it was long before Trump.

Now, would you like to get back on topic, it's about tax cuts.

I don't care if they're Muslims or Mexicans or what. If they are worthy they can stay. Now pass the dam SS ID card and end it.

As for taxes, it's ridiculous to cut taxes on the rich again. The non rich need tax cuts and help. You dupes are out of your mind.

The middle class got lots of tax savings coming up, that you been duped isn’t our issue. The standard deductions went up, tax credits for the middle class went up and the percentage taxed went down, hater.

How the fuck should I know? Did I ever make any claim related to that regarding Trump's brothers and sisters? I'm asking someone to back up something they said. You're asking me to back up/explain something I didn't say.

That was a lie. He was already rich before his father and mother died. You are a liar. Admit it. You post things that you know for certain are not true. .

That was, oh, over 100-200 posts back. See, it's that problem rearing its ugly head again: your illiteracy.

Post a link to your claim. You won't, because if you did post a link, you won't be back! You will turn tail and run like the lying coward you appear to be.
Here you go, dumbass!

Stereotype much?
Working.

That is incorrect and a lie. The fact you did not post a link proves you are tap dancing faster than Gregory Hines!
The link is the little arrow right next to "BGROUSE SAID:"

I clicked it and it took me straight to the post.

How many laws for harassing Hispanics have been called unconstitutional by the courts, idiot?

I can't think of any because there are no laws that specifically target hispanics. Your claim otherwise is a lie.

Just Google Anti illegals laws deemed unconstitutional and you will find pages of this, dupe...

Feb 1, 2017 · An executive order or law displays unconstitutional animus and thus violates the ... state constitution—deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in Romer v.

In June 2012, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on the case Arizona v. United States, upholding the provision requiring immigration status checks during law enforcement stops

You know hispanics only make up about 60% of illegals, right? The rest come from virtually every country in the world. Like I said there are no laws that specifically target hispanics, but feel free to continue your lies and I'll continue to laugh at you.

Actually Hispanics are over 75% of illegals. And the only way to stop illegals coming in is a SSID card that can't be faked, and Republicans have blocked forever, Dupe.
Here’s the Reality About Illegal Immigrants in the United States

Cry me a river, then get back on topic. You support criminals that's as un-American as it gets.

Yes.
I want you to take $1000. Invest it. Come back next year and show how much you made? Show your work.

Exactly. Trump took about 40 million dollars and turned it into billions.
While screwing 1000's of poor and middle class people ,,,a few banks and hotels What a guy Only went bankrupt 6 times

Which is a lie. Many successful businesses went through bankruptcy at sometime in their existence unless their company had the UAW and taxpayers bailed them out.

The thing about Trump is you only get the leftist side of the story and ignore (or don't seek) the other half. In spite of bankruptcies, some businesses closing down, the man made himself a billionaire which takes a hell of a lot of work. And as we on the right constantly tell you on the left, making money is not as easy as you think and it requires great risk at times. If you're lucky, most of those risks pay off while others fail. It's all part of business my friend.
But 6 times bankrupt with 100's of law suites against him mostly for non payment??

An analysis by USA Today published in June 2016 found that over the previous three decades, Trump and his businesses have been involved in 3,500 legal cases in U.S. federal courts and state court, an unprecedented number for a U.S. presidential candidate.[1] Of the 3,500 suits, Trump or one of his companies were plaintiffs in 1,900; defendants in 1,450; and bankruptcy, third party, or other in 150.[1] Trump was named in at least 169 suits in federal court.[2] A number of other cases (over 150) were in the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida (covering Broward County, Florida) since 1983.[3] In about 500 cases, judges dismissed plaintiffs' claims against Trump. In hundreds more, cases ended with the available public record unclear about the resolution.[1] Where there was a clear resolution, Trump won 451 times, and lost 38.[4]

Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Careful, regressives don't handle fact well.

Whatever makes you feel better about your illiteracy. Hopefully your main source of income is inheritance, nepotism, or prostitution because I don't see how you'd make it in a job requiring a good grasp of the English language.

Yet, you are the one who has been proven to be flagrant in your use of terms you apparently do not understand.

Nepotism and prostitution are the ways liberals make their money.

It's funny you should mention the other because right now I am in the process of inheriting the proceeds from two of my father's sisters who passed away childless. Guess how much income tax I am paying? Not a damn dime to the federal government!

My brother will also be buying me out of our shared property received from my parents. I am going to be rolling in dough here very soon! Isn't America great again?

Hopefully that makes you jealous!

Here you go, dumbass!

Working.

Where is the link to the source of your comment, not the damned post you illiterate imbecile?

I don't give a flying fuck what you said, because you are an unrepentant liar!

You prove over and over that you're just not very smart. Anything created by man can be replicated by other men. And laws against illegals are NOT aimed specifically at hispanics, they are aimed at all illegals. The first lame link you posted was about muslims and the second was a State case having nothing to do with the feds and it was long before Trump.

Now, would you like to get back on topic, it's about tax cuts.

I don't care if they're Muslims or Mexicans or what. If they are worthy they can stay. Now pass the dam SS ID card and end it.

As for taxes, it's ridiculous to cut taxes on the rich again. The non rich need tax cuts and help. You dupes are out of your mind.

The middle class got lots of tax savings coming up, that you been duped isn’t our issue. The standard deductions went up, tax credits for the middle class went up and the percentage taxed went down, hater.
I said it is ridiculous for the rich to get big tax cuts -none of that

Yet, you are the one who has been proven to be flagrant in your use of terms you apparently do not understand.

It's funny you should mention the other because right now I am in the process of inheriting the proceeds from two of my father's sisters who passed away childless. Guess how much income tax I am paying? Not a damn dime to the federal government!

My brother will also be buying me out of our shared property received from my parents. I am going to be rolling in dough here very soon! Isn't America great again?

Why would I be jealous of an illiterate dumbass like you? Like I said, you can think whatever you want if it makes you feel better. I don't really care. Perhaps with all the inheritance, you don't need to know any better.

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...

Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.
What does somebody's minimum annual income have to be in order for you to consider them to be "rich"?

$50,000? $100,000? $500,000? $1,000,000?

Why would I be jealous of an illiterate dumbass like you? Like I said, you can think whatever you want if it makes you feel better. I don't really care. Perhaps with all the inheritance, you don't need to know any better.

You want to compare educations? I have a Master's degree. What year did you drop out of middle school at the age of 18. Those special ed classes didn't take?

Here you go, dumbass!

Where is the link to the source of your comment, not the damned post you illiterate imbecile?

You asked for a link to my claim, not a link to the source supporting my claim, you stupid piece of shit!
Post a link to your claim.
The fact that you can't read or write correctly makes you illiterate, not me! As for the source, which you now requested, well, here's some of it. Trump talks about starting out with money from his dad:

You want to compare educations? I have a Master's degree. What year did you drop out of middle school at the age of 18. Those special ed classes didn't take?
Why would I care what piece of paper you have? I can see you're illiterate from reading your posts, idiot.

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...

Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.

where do you come up with this shit?
the rich are paying little, what does that mean numerically?do
Actually, the rich pay most of the government's expenses. In fact, the top 20% pay 95% of all taxes. And liberals want them to pay more? Ludicrous!
You are a total dupe, dupe.

where do you come up with this shit?
the rich are paying little, what does that mean numerically?do
Actually, the rich pay most of the government's expenses. In fact, the top 20% pay 95% of all taxes. And liberals want them to pay more? Ludicrous!
You are a total dupe of the line greedy Rich GOP...
The one tax graph you really need to know
nd, luckily, the tax analysis group Citizens for Tax Justicekeeps those numbers. So here is total taxes -- which includes corporate taxes, income taxes, payroll taxes, state sales taxes, and more -- paid by different income groups and broken into federal and state and local burdens:

state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

As you can see, the poorer you are, the more state and local taxes bite into your income.

We already have basically a flat tax system, and the rich don't pay enough so their country and the middle class Fall Apart. For 30 years now. All they have is b******* propaganda for the dupes which seems to be enough....

Fake news...

The income tax system is far from flat, the top income earners pay a lot more in percentage. Just because your leftist pals are inept in basic math doesn't mean all of us are.

More dishonest leftist bullshit on display.

Here you go, dumbass!

You asked for a link to my claim, not a link to the source supporting my claim, you stupid piece of shit!
Post a link to your claim.
The fact that you can't read or write correctly makes you illiterate, not me! As for the source, which you now requested, well, here's some of it. Trump talks about starting out with money from his dad:

OMG, you are GD retard! STFU and go to bed!

You just posted PROOF without any possible doubt that you LIED!

What a POS!

What makes it worse is that you are too stupid to realize that you just proved me right and that you are a mentally unbalanced individual who needs a keeper!

Alpha Mike Foxtrot, you douchebag!

Forum List

Back