Omitted from jim jordan's recently released report

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Late last month, Jordan, who serves as the chairman of the Republican-led House Judiciary Committee, released a report relating to President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, with the lawmaker saying that "the highest levels of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), up to and including then-CIA Director Gina Haspel, were made aware of the 'Public Statement on the Hunter Biden Emails' by 51 former intelligence officials prior to its approval and publication."

Michael Morell's statements on trump:

"I'm a pretty conservative guy when it comes to national security. But I have to tell you that, you know, spending 33 years at CIA and watching literally hundreds of world leaders during that time, President Trump's personality traits deeply concerned me, what I believed to be deep narcissism, what I believed to be deep paranoia, what I believe to be a type of sadism where you—not sexually, of course, but a type of sadism where you, you know, are happy when your opponents have been injured in some way—I'm talking politically—that those were all traits that I saw in foreign leaders who did significant damage to their country and significant damage to the democracies of their country," Morell said, according to the released transcripts.

"And, you know, my fear, in my view, was borne out by his failure to act on January 6, 2021. So, that's what I meant when I wrote that. That's what I was thinking," Morell added in the April 2023 testimony.

I wonder why jim omitted that?
Any ideas?

Late last month, Jordan, who serves as the chairman of the Republican-led House Judiciary Committee, released a report relating to President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, with the lawmaker saying that "the highest levels of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), up to and including then-CIA Director Gina Haspel, were made aware of the 'Public Statement on the Hunter Biden Emails' by 51 former intelligence officials prior to its approval and publication."

"I'm a pretty conservative guy when it comes to national security. But I have to tell you that, you know, spending 33 years at CIA and watching literally hundreds of world leaders during that time, President Trump's personality traits deeply concerned me, what I believed to be deep narcissism, what I believed to be deep paranoia, what I believe to be a type of sadism where you—not sexually, of course, but a type of sadism where you, you know, are happy when your opponents have been injured in some way—I'm talking politically—that those were all traits that I saw in foreign leaders who did significant damage to their country and significant damage to the democracies of their country," Morell said, according to the released transcripts.

"And, you know, my fear, in my view, was borne out by his failure to act on January 6, 2021. So, that's what I meant when I wrote that. That's what I was thinking," Morell added in the April 2023 testimony.

Any ideas?
LOL. What about all of the stuff the Jan 6th panel omitted and tried to cover-up?

Any ideas?
Well, the good news is, you only have 50 more ex-"intelligence experts" to go.

Any ideas?

You mean to Gym JorDumb deliberately lied/mislead people, must another lying yellow MAGA MAGGOT bullshit artist.

Forum List

Back