Zone1 On one of the most Holy days of the year biden glorifys transgenderism and misrepresents Christians

Utterly disgusting! It’s a slap in the face of every Christian in America and Biden could care less. Wait until this gets around the Hispanic community.

This surely increases hatred of gays. Beyond doubt
And the bigotry of thinking no gays would be offended by overlooking Easter,where does that kind of hatred come from ???

You'd need to go back to 1856 and do Wilson....Nearly every nightmare we're mired in today sprouted from 1912.
Repeal the "temporary" income tax ratified in 1913.

The original Briben should be kneecapped too.... you know the one that enjoyed faggots kissing on each other in public in the 1940's ("Joey, they just love each other!").... yeah, that one.... hit that mother fucker right in the sack.

Utterly disgusting! It’s a slap in the face of every Christian in America and Biden could care less. Wait until this gets around the Hispanic community.

How does this affect you?

Its really sick

And a deliberate slap in the face to Christians

See thinkers have issues that are mentally unacceptable because no reality exists
Posing this dumb ass question over and over is dumb ass deflection and misdirection. There need not be any actual physical effect to be objectionable
Stop parsing
Lol, you talk a lot without really saying anything.

Now, answer the question?

Lol, you talk a lot without really saying anything.

Now, answer the question?
No Sonny. I don’t take a loaded question and respond to you promptings
I already answered also but naturally you don’t like the answer to back to deflective “explain it to me”

No Sonny. I don’t take a loaded question and respond to you promptings
I already answered also but naturally you don’t like the answer to back to deflective “explain it to me”
It's a very simple question.

"how does this affect you?"

What a “Fuck You” to Christians on one of their most sacred Holidays of the Year. I don’t care about the awareness item…. Transgender, 2ndAmendment, etc, Nothing should detract from a Christian Holiday.

Forum List

Back