On Pearl Harbor day, remember that the Japanese were fanatic suicide bombers, too.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Who gained great honor and prestige for killing white devils.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

On Pearl Harbor day, remember that the Japanese were fanatic suicide bombers, too.

Not at that time. That came from desperation.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Except of course- the pilots who attacked Pearl Harbor were not fanatical suicide bombers.

They attacked, and returned back to their carriers, other than the few shot down.

Fanatics? Not really- not compared to the Japanese Army officers- those were fanatical. The pilots who attacked us December 7, 1941 did so under orders from their government, and were no more 'fanatical' about that attack, than Jimmy Doolittle(corrected) boys when they took off from the Hornet with B-25's to attack Japan.

Japanese became suicide bombers late in the war, when they had already lost the war.

History is a terrible thing to abuse.

Last edited:

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg
OUCH! I don't think this thread is going the way you were hoping it was going to go.

But then again, there is still hope for you seeing as how most nutters don't care about facts and will probably climb on board and move this in the direction you were hoping it was going to go. However, you may have to nudge them a bit and give them a few blatant hints to get the thread to where you wanted it to go.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Except of course- the pilots who attacked Pearl Harbor were not fanatical suicide bombers.

They attacked, and returned back to their carriers, other than the few shot down.

Fanatics? Not really- not compared to the Japanese Army officers- those were fanatical. The pilots who attacked us December 7, 1941 did so under orders from their government, and were no more 'fanatical' about that attack, than Billy Mitchell's boys when they took off from the Hornet with B-25's to attack Japan.

Japanese became suicide bombers late in the war, when they had already lost the war.

It was Jimmy Doolittles boys who took off from the Hornet.

Ah, the good ol days when blacks knew their place, white people ruled and the country as a whole rallied for one complete cause, defeat the bad guys and role onto victory. (sigh)......

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg
OUCH! I don't think this thread is going the way you were hoping it was going to go.

But then again, there is still hope for you seeing as how most nutters don't care about facts and will probably climb on board and move this in the direction you were hoping it was going to go. However, you may have to nudge them a bit and give them a few blatant hints to get the thread to where you wanted it to go.

Who in their right mind, with gun fanatics running the country, a mass shooting every other day, 3 wars and counting on our agenda, a fucked up election year looming, Christmas right around the corner and a partridge in a pear tree....who has time to revisit for the millionth time Pearl Harbor...like let it go. That is the only effin war, this country wants to constantly celebrate.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Yes the war that FDR lied the US into...
FDR attacked a country that did not attack the US
FDR locked up Japanese Americans to vet them through a loyalty test..

Something the far left is against today..

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Fanatics? Not really- not compared to the Japanese Army officers- those were fanatical. The pilots who attacked us December 7, 1941 did so under orders from their government, and were no more 'fanatical' about that attack, than Billy Mitchell's boys when they took off from the Hornet with B-25's to attack Japan.

The far left does not know their history, which is what makes them more dangerous than ISIS..

Kamikaze - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ah, the good ol days when blacks knew their place, white people ruled and the country as a whole rallied for one complete cause, defeat the bad guys and role onto victory. (sigh)......

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Who in their right mind, with gun fanatics running the country, a mass shooting every other day, 3 wars and counting on our agenda, a fucked up election year looming, Christmas right around the corner and a partridge in a pear tree....who has time to revisit for the millionth time Pearl Harbor...like let it go. That is the only effin war, this country wants to constantly celebrate.

Yeah, pro-jihadists don't like us to remember WWII because it reminds everybody about how fucking stupid it is to discount lunatics who declare war on you.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

The nutters are all freaking out about this post as we speak. And you're one of them.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Yeah, pro-jihadists don't like us to remember WWII because it reminds everybody about how fucking stupid it is to discount lunatics who declare war on you.

First off, I served my country and actually was stationed for several years in Oahu. I've had occassion to visit the USS Arizona memorial when I was stationed there and after the movie was over, was applauded by the audience since I was in uniform, it was very humbling , so I'm very familiar with the history and the attacks. Listen, war is hell and for the US to keep chasing every gotdamned muslim country on the planet to end its attacks, when most of the harm we experience...COMES FROM MOTHERFUCKERS THAT LIVE HERE OR BORN HERE AND AND A FUCKIN CRAZY!!

Last edited:

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

First off, I served my country and actually was stationed for several years in Oahu. I've very familiar with the history and the attacks. Listen, war is hell and for the US to keep chasing every gotdamned muslim country on the planet to end its attacks, when most of the harm we experience...COMES FROM MOTHERFUCKERS THAT LIVE HERE OR BORN HERE AND AND A FUCKIN CRAZY!!
This makes me weep for our military, and is just another example of how America has become degraded over the years.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

First off, I served my country and actually was stationed for several years in Oahu. I've very familiar with the history and the attacks. Listen, war is hell and for the US to keep chasing every gotdamned muslim country on the planet to end its attacks, when most of the harm we experience...COMES FROM MOTHERFUCKERS THAT LIVE HERE OR BORN HERE AND AND A FUCKIN CRAZY!!
This makes me weep for our military, and is just another example of how America has become degraded over the years.

Sweetie, you want to cry? Cry for a country so engulfed in fear, that nothing short of mass destruction of muslims, blacks, latino's and gays can make them all feel better...that's the pulse of this sorry ass country we call America.

Sweetie, you want to cry? Cry for a country so engulfed in fear, that nothing short of mass destruction of muslims, blacks, latino's and gays can make them all feel better...that's the pulse of this sorry ass country we call America.

Ugh. You're making my eyes bleed. Please stop. Pass out. Something.

Yes...Japan's forces were fanatical and at times suicidal for victory. The US President (a Democrat) rounded up Japanese Americans. Most were innocent. Some were spies. We couldn't risk it apparently. And when it seemed we had little choice left....we nuked the bastards and broke their souls.

Total War. Just like Sherman did to break the Confederacy.

What will break radical Islam's will to fight?

Forum List

Back