One Democrat 'Stands Alone': "I Hate It When People Say Trump Supporters Are Racist"

I voted for Trump in my state primary. I didn't vote for him in the general, and find him an embarrassment to the nation and a racist.

Funny how no one considered him a racist until he declared his POTUS candidacy.

Is there any Republican who has ever run for public office who is not racist?

We know for a fact that a substantial number of Trump supporters are racists. Examples of them post here every day.
How do you know that? What is the basis for this generalizing statement?

Because he says it must be true. Just ask him.

So you deny there are any racists on USMB who support Trump.

I know there's one who apparently supports the "National League" :rofl: Conservative65

Then there's ....
I've donated quite a lot to our new Holy Emperor of the White race, starting about November last year. It's been worth it.

McGarrett is indisputably Trump's biggest fan on this forum and is at least arguably USMB's most openly unabashed unapologetic RACIST.

I voted for Trump in my state primary. I didn't vote for him in the general, and find him an embarrassment to the nation and a racist.

No one? I think he was sued for racial discrimination, wasn't he?

We know for a fact that a substantial number of Trump supporters are racists. Examples of them post here every day.

Yawn. There are a lot racists and bigots everywhere, including you. It never ceases to amaze me how clever you think you are.

That was weasely way of conceding I was right. lol, you lose, Loser.

I know there's one who apparently supports the "National League" :rofl: Conservative65

Then there's ....
I've donated quite a lot to our new Holy Emperor of the White race, starting about November last year. It's been worth it.

I know there's more than one that definitely are what you've already said you know NL means.

Pucker up, coon.

I get furious when people say all Trump voters are racist, they’re not,” she said. They’re worried about jobs and the economy, which totally went over the heads of Democrats last year.

“People haven’t forgotten that economic fear in their hearts and souls a decade later”

“Donald Trump came into Michigan and went into other states … and showed an empathy that we’d better learn how to show again.”

“[Trump] showed that he got it, he understood, he’s somebody that listens. That’s what Democrats have to do, learn how to show that empathy and understand how people are feeling.”

....said D-Rep (Mich) Debbie Dingell.

"Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI) has said she feels like she’s an outsider in her own party due to her aversion to play into identity politics, while also noting the underreported empathy problem Democrats are facing. They don’t care about the working class. They haven’t for a long time—and it was simply because, in her opinion, Democrats stopped talking to them. Over time, the insufferable legions of the professional left, urban-based, overly educated, and condescending as hell, took over the party. They don’t care about the economic hardship in rural America. To them, these people are leeches, vestiges of the old world, and a bunch of racists."

Democrats have proven they don't listen to the American people, but you would think they would listen to their own politicians. Dingell was the female Democrat who when asked could not name 1 Hillary accomplishment. She also warned the party that she thought Michigan was actually in play during the election:

"Dingell also recalled how people thought she was nuts when he said how Michigan was in play. Hillary never really ventured into the Rust Belt, which proved fatal."

Democratic Rep: I Hate It When People Say Trump Supporters Are Racist
so why hasn't she voted for any of trump's bills? see it is shit like this that makes me scratch my head. there is but one place to make a point against the party and that is at the vote in chambers. so far she is dead zero. so excuse me right now for not believing this bull.

Then there's ....

McGarrett is indisputably Trump's biggest fan on this forum and is at least arguably USMB's most openly unabashed unapologetic RACIST.

I can say that, despite your willingness to pucker up to Obama's black ass, you're far from being the biggest NL on here. As bad as you are, plenty are far worse.

Then there's ....

Which is why I have it on ignore.

Then there's ....

I can say that, despite your willingness to pucker up to Obama's black ass, you're far from being the biggest NL on here. As bad as you are, plenty are far worse.

See? I've lured them out of the woodwork. lol

No one? I think he was sued for racial discrimination, wasn't he?
did he settle out of court? BTW, I believe it was against the corporation, and employees working for that corp. right?

Yeah, good for her.

There are other liberals who get it, but they remain few and far between.
well if they get it, they should begin voting for the bills that trump ran on. don't you think?

Then there's ....

See? I've lured them out of the woodwork. lol

See? You've proven what you are. Pucker up, BOY.

I get furious when people say all Trump voters are racist, they’re not,” she said. They’re worried about jobs and the economy, which totally went over the heads of Democrats last year.

“People haven’t forgotten that economic fear in their hearts and souls a decade later”

“Donald Trump came into Michigan and went into other states … and showed an empathy that we’d better learn how to show again.”

“[Trump] showed that he got it, he understood, he’s somebody that listens. That’s what Democrats have to do, learn how to show that empathy and understand how people are feeling.”

....said D-Rep (Mich) Debbie Dingell.

"Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI) has said she feels like she’s an outsider in her own party due to her aversion to play into identity politics, while also noting the underreported empathy problem Democrats are facing. They don’t care about the working class. They haven’t for a long time—and it was simply because, in her opinion, Democrats stopped talking to them. Over time, the insufferable legions of the professional left, urban-based, overly educated, and condescending as hell, took over the party. They don’t care about the economic hardship in rural America. To them, these people are leeches, vestiges of the old world, and a bunch of racists."

Democrats have proven they don't listen to the American people, but you would think they would listen to their own politicians. Dingell was the female Democrat who when asked could not name 1 Hillary accomplishment. She also warned the party that she thought Michigan was actually in play during the election:

"Dingell also recalled how people thought she was nuts when he said how Michigan was in play. Hillary never really ventured into the Rust Belt, which proved fatal."

Democratic Rep: I Hate It When People Say Trump Supporters Are Racist

She's right; it's a blanket generalization fallacy. I call that out on this board literally every day -- it's rampant.

Of course, when I do it nobody pays attention. Because that would mean changing their "game". Oh noes, can't do that. SMH
name one democrat you bash.

Oh, he was a racist all along. But at one time, he ran as an independent who'd work across party lines.

Oh, he was a racist all along. But at one time, he ran as an independent who'd work across party lines.
really, hmm let's see some evidence.

Finally a Democrat that gets it.
Trump wasn't a choice. He was a lack of options. Either way, I would have voted for the check out girl at Walmart before voting for Clinton. A hate-filled woman!

Yes, I believe you would have. If I believed all those right wing lies, I probably would have too.....Idiot.
Really?
I've been watching Hillary for about 25 years now, and have seen what she's about. Are you even that old? Seems that it would be you that was an idiot.

25 YEARS? That would have been about when the right was whining about whitewater, a failed land deal from a decade before. After 3 separate inquiries, there was no evidence produced showing Bill or Hillary to be guilty of anything. Of course, the right still remembers that as proof of her guilt.

A
Because you suspected that Ted Cruz wasn't an American citizen when Trump told you to. Because Trump spent the entire campaign attacking Muslims, black people, and Hispanics, women, and the disabled. And because his appeals to fear and suspicion of immigrants and their children are what shot him to the front of the GOP field.
Are these people racists for voting for President Trump?

and then you see the real racists attacking those who voted for him.

Did they vote for him in the primaries? Because then yes. All the candidates were promising jobs, tax cuts, and military spending. Only one was promising to get rid of Muslims and stoking fear and suspicion of immigrants.

Show me where Donald Trump was promising to GET RID OF MUSLIMS? Just because you say it doesn't make it true, you fucking sociopath. I really do hate you liberals, with a passion.

And you can quote me on it.

Aw, arguing semantics. You are going to pretend you don't mind Muslims now? Coward.

I spent 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia, I think I have some experience on how Muslims think. While morons like you , probably haven't even left your little county so must believe what ever the lickspittle, liberal, lapdog, lamestream media tells you..

Yup, hates Muslims. Not leaving the county, btw, is more typical of the frightened Trump sheep that populate flyover country. I work with, and am neighbors with Muslims. I don't live in Bumfuck, Alabama, where people who have never met a Muslim and never will lose sleep at night over their fear of Muslims.

You spent 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia? Sounds like you didn't like it, which is odd considering they've written most of your conservative beliefs into law, as you want to do over here.

really, hmm let's see some evidence.
Obama is not an American, you tool

A
Are these people racists for voting for President Trump?

and then you see the real racists attacking those who voted for him.

Did they vote for him in the primaries? Because then yes. All the candidates were promising jobs, tax cuts, and military spending. Only one was promising to get rid of Muslims and stoking fear and suspicion of immigrants.

Show me where Donald Trump was promising to GET RID OF MUSLIMS? Just because you say it doesn't make it true, you fucking sociopath. I really do hate you liberals, with a passion.

And you can quote me on it.

Aw, arguing semantics. You are going to pretend you don't mind Muslims now? Coward.

I spent 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia, I think I have some experience on how Muslims think. While morons like you , probably haven't even left your little county so must believe what ever the lickspittle, liberal, lapdog, lamestream media tells you..

Yup, hates Muslims. Not leaving the county, btw, is more typical of the frightened Trump sheep that populate flyover country. I work with, and am neighbors with Muslims. I don't live in Bumfuck, Alabama, where people who have never met a Muslim and never will lose sleep at night over their fear of Muslims.

You spent 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia? Sounds like you didn't like it, which is odd considering they've written most of your conservative beliefs into law, as you want to do over here.

Bwuhahaha ... despite those 'sheep in flyover country' helping Liberals lose over 1,000 elections to include the last Presidential election, moron snowflakes like TOS continue to try to 'win them over' by insulting them and calling them names.

God, PLEASE keep that up...it has worked for Democrats so well in the past. :p

Forum List

Back