One Democrat 'Stands Alone': "I Hate It When People Say Trump Supporters Are Racist"

Yeah, good for her. There are other liberals who get it, but they remain few and far between.
well if they get it, they should begin voting for the bills that trump ran on. don't you think?
No, it just means that many liberals realize that the bullshit the Regressives are pushing is not liberal.

If only these "Regressives" existed anywhere outside your own head. Then you'd have your own blanket generalization pet.

The 21st century emanation of the Blanket Generalization fallacy seems to be generalizing about a collective that exists only in fantasy and has no definition. Like the recycled "Progressive". I'm guessing what you're playing here is a mock-up of that, amirite? A fantasy collective as the opposite of another fantasy collective?

I dunno summa y'all seem to be writing your own comic books in this desperate attempt to put people in boxes so that real individuals need not be dealt with. It's bizarre. :dunno:

I voted for Trump in my state primary. I didn't vote for him in the general, and find him an embarrassment to the nation and a racist.

Funny how no one considered him a racist until he declared his POTUS candidacy.

Is there any Republican who has ever run for public office who is not racist?

I'm gonna go with --- Nikki Haley. You know, the one who got called "raghead" in a primary.

I voted for Trump in my state primary. I didn't vote for him in the general, and find him an embarrassment to the nation and a racist.

Funny how no one considered him a racist until he declared his POTUS candidacy.

Is there any Republican who has ever run for public office who is not racist?
Oh, he was a racist all along. But at one time, he ran as an independent who'd work across party lines.
really, hmm let's see some evidence.
Obama is not an American, you tool
how is that racist? explain.

Yeah, good for her. There are other liberals who get it, but they remain few and far between.
well if they get it, they should begin voting for the bills that trump ran on. don't you think?
No, it just means that many liberals realize that the bullshit the Regressives are pushing is not liberal.

If only these "Regressives" existed anywhere outside your own head. Then you'd have your own blanket generalization pet.

The 21st century emanation of the Blanket Generalization fallacy seems to be generalizing about a collective that exists only in fantasy and has no definition. Like the recycled "Progressive". I'm guessing what you're playing here is a mock-up of that, amirite? A fantasy collective as the opposite of another fantasy collective?

I dunno summa y'all seem to be writing your own comic books in this desperate attempt to put people in boxes so that real individuals need not be dealt with. It's bizarre. :dunno:
we use the libturds own shit to write that comic book. It is hilarious, I agree. btw, how the fk does Maxine Water afford a 4 million dollar mansion on an elected officials salary? when you can answer that, you have my attention, until then, you are just a character in the comic book.

Denial is powerful in ideologues.

Here are some honest liberals to explain the term to you. You're welcome.

2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

See what I mean? I just pointed out your fixation with putting people in boxes, and you post a stream of videos of putting people in boxes. Instructional videos on how to make the box and how to get them in there.

Which is exactly what I just pointed out.

The question remains, why are you so fixated with putting people in boxes in the first place?

It's a general question; you're certainly not the only one with this disease. But maybe you can explain it.

We know for a fact that a substantial number of Trump supporters are racists. Examples of them post here every day.
How do you know that? What is the basis for this generalizing statement?

Because he says it must be true. Just ask him.

So you deny there are any racists on USMB who support Trump.

Yawn. There are a lot racists and bigots everywhere, including you. It never ceases to amaze me how clever you think you are.

I am bigoted against bigots & racists. Why aren't you?

See what I mean? I just pointed out your fixation with putting people in boxes, and you post a stream of videos of putting people in boxes. Instructional videos on how to make the box and how to get them in there.

The question remains, why are you so fixated with putting people in boxes in the first place?

It's a general question; you're certainly not the only one with this disease. But maybe you can explain it.

Yeah, I didn't think you'd like that.

Bitch about my posts all you want. Irrelevant to me.

I get furious when people say all Trump voters are racist, they’re not,” she said. They’re worried about jobs and the economy, which totally went over the heads of Democrats last year.

“People haven’t forgotten that economic fear in their hearts and souls a decade later”

“Donald Trump came into Michigan and went into other states … and showed an empathy that we’d better learn how to show again.”

“[Trump] showed that he got it, he understood, he’s somebody that listens. That’s what Democrats have to do, learn how to show that empathy and understand how people are feeling.”

....said D-Rep (Mich) Debbie Dingell.

"Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI) has said she feels like she’s an outsider in her own party due to her aversion to play into identity politics, while also noting the underreported empathy problem Democrats are facing. They don’t care about the working class. They haven’t for a long time—and it was simply because, in her opinion, Democrats stopped talking to them. Over time, the insufferable legions of the professional left, urban-based, overly educated, and condescending as hell, took over the party. They don’t care about the economic hardship in rural America. To them, these people are leeches, vestiges of the old world, and a bunch of racists."

Democrats have proven they don't listen to the American people, but you would think they would listen to their own politicians. Dingell was the female Democrat who when asked could not name 1 Hillary accomplishment. She also warned the party that she thought Michigan was actually in play during the election:

"Dingell also recalled how people thought she was nuts when he said how Michigan was in play. Hillary never really ventured into the Rust Belt, which proved fatal."

Democratic Rep: I Hate It When People Say Trump Supporters Are Racist
Sure but you certainly can say that anybody that voted for Trump in the primaries is a racist. Which still ends up being a lot.

Interesting.

what is it you suggest we do to filter the differences of americans. Racist, certainly isn't one is it? cause i've been called that a lot since I voted for trump. please provide the accurate language you'd like to see.

I'm gonna go with --- Nikki Haley. You know, the one who got called "raghead" in a primary.
Yes, POS R-SC Senator Jake Knotts called Haley a Raghead in his endorsement of Trump...and Trump made the brilliant decision to ignore his ass and bring her into his administration.

I get furious when people say all Trump voters are racist, they’re not,” she said. They’re worried about jobs and the economy, which totally went over the heads of Democrats last year.

“People haven’t forgotten that economic fear in their hearts and souls a decade later”

“Donald Trump came into Michigan and went into other states … and showed an empathy that we’d better learn how to show again.”

“[Trump] showed that he got it, he understood, he’s somebody that listens. That’s what Democrats have to do, learn how to show that empathy and understand how people are feeling.”

....said D-Rep (Mich) Debbie Dingell.

"Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI) has said she feels like she’s an outsider in her own party due to her aversion to play into identity politics, while also noting the underreported empathy problem Democrats are facing. They don’t care about the working class. They haven’t for a long time—and it was simply because, in her opinion, Democrats stopped talking to them. Over time, the insufferable legions of the professional left, urban-based, overly educated, and condescending as hell, took over the party. They don’t care about the economic hardship in rural America. To them, these people are leeches, vestiges of the old world, and a bunch of racists."

Democrats have proven they don't listen to the American people, but you would think they would listen to their own politicians. Dingell was the female Democrat who when asked could not name 1 Hillary accomplishment. She also warned the party that she thought Michigan was actually in play during the election:

"Dingell also recalled how people thought she was nuts when he said how Michigan was in play. Hillary never really ventured into the Rust Belt, which proved fatal."

Democratic Rep: I Hate It When People Say Trump Supporters Are Racist
Sure but you certainly can say that anybody that voted for Trump in the primaries is a racist. Which still ends up being a lot.

Interesting.
No, 'interesting' is you insinuating that 1 person who voted fro Trump makes anyone / everyone who voted for Trump a racist. As I stated, D-Dingell says you're full of shite!

Yes, POS R-SC Senator Jake Knotts called Haley a Raghead in his endorsement of Trump...and Trump made the brilliant decision to ignore his ass and bring her into his administration.

uhhmmm... he "ignored" something from seven years ago? Hey, that's sure brilliant. Jeepers.

A
Are these people racists for voting for President Trump?

and then you see the real racists attacking those who voted for him.

Did they vote for him in the primaries? Because then yes. All the candidates were promising jobs, tax cuts, and military spending. Only one was promising to get rid of Muslims and stoking fear and suspicion of immigrants.

Show me where Donald Trump was promising to GET RID OF MUSLIMS? Just because you say it doesn't make it true, you fucking sociopath. I really do hate you liberals, with a passion.

And you can quote me on it.

Aw, arguing semantics. You are going to pretend you don't mind Muslims now? Coward.

I spent 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia, I think I have some experience on how Muslims think. While morons like you , probably haven't even left your little county so must believe what ever the lickspittle, liberal, lapdog, lamestream media tells you..

Yup, hates Muslims. Not leaving the county, btw, is more typical of the frightened Trump sheep that populate flyover country. I work with, and am neighbors with Muslims. I don't live in Bumfuck, Alabama, where people who have never met a Muslim and never will lose sleep at night over their fear of Muslims.

You spent 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia? Sounds like you didn't like it, which is odd considering they've written most of your conservative beliefs into law, as you want to do over here.

The one actually relevant thing about Trump and the NFL is it illustrates how he uses dog whistles to take some rational issue and twist it to inflame passions among his minority base.

Kapernick ties standing up to show respect to the flag with how blacks are unfairly treated in the criminal justice system (and maybe race in society as a whole, as Kaepernick is not really clear on what his thing is). A lot of people think it's bs, but more or less ignore it. Trump, facing defeats on heathcare and a base not happy with DACA, twists this into "disrespecting the flag." Kaepernick may be an idiot, but "disrecpecting the flag" was never on his agenda.

Trump operates similarly with muslim immigration. Muslims in the US are exponentially more likely to report any suspected terror activity than to have any hand in it. US muslims as a whole are possibly more law abiding that the "good people" at white supremeicist and KKK rallies. However, terrorists are using social media to radicalize people and we have no way to track it. Maybe we should reevaluate how we vet muslim immigrants, esp those from areas more likely to see terror support.

And from there we go to "we know how All muslims think."

Hey, all I can do is lead you to the water. You have to come up with the thirst.
For now we'll settle on "I'm going to continue putting imaginary people in imaginary boxes expecting different results".

Hey, all I can do is lead you to the water. You have to come up with the thirst.

Lucky for him he's not in Puerto Rico. LOL

The one actually relevant thing about Trump and the NFL is it illustrates how he uses dog whistles to take some rational issue and twist it to inflame passions among his minority base.
...except that is exactly what Liberals have been doing for a long time now, exactly what they did with the National Anthem protest.

Free Speech on Campuses - When did Free Speech become unacceptable and required to be shutdown by violence, dividing the nation?
- Oh yeah, when liberal fascists rioted, looted, destroyed property, engaged in arson, destroyed local communities / businesses , and successfully used violence to strip people of their Right of Free Speech.

- Oh yeah, when Antifa instigated violence, attacking protestors in successful attempts to strip Americans of their right to Free Speech and the Right to Peacefully Assemble

Protests against history and 'evil' Confederate Statues escalated to attacks and calls to abandon statues and monuments to our Founding Fathers, to strip their names off buildings, etc...

Conservatives did not start the disrespectful kneeling during the National Anthem....

BTW, 58% of ALL Americans - not a minority - are against the NFL's disrespectful protest ...

...but don't let the facts stand in your way of re-writing history and distorting the facts.

Forum List

Back