Only Six People Show Up To See Hillary In Beaumont, TX, Population 117,585.

You can't go by Texas. That's where JFK got shot, remember.
So what difference is it that a assassin went to the place where the president was going to be to kill him? You can't blame that on Texas. However you can blame LE in Texas for their work after the assassination of Kennedy.

What in the hell does that have to do with anything? lol
Not friendly territory
Of course it was. Many people left their jobs just to see the president drive by. One person does not make the entire state unfriendly. Kennedy and his wife were loved by most everyone.
Okay. I heard different, but I'm not a Texan, so I'll take your word for it.

Not friendly territory
Of course it was. Many people left their jobs just to see the president drive by. One person does not make the entire state unfriendly. Kennedy and his wife were loved by most everyone.
Okay. I heard different, but I'm not a Texan, so I'll take your word for it.
You are an honorable person.

Not friendly territory

That still doesn't make much sense as JFK won Texas in the 1960 Presidential Election.
This is what I get for listening to documentaries on PBS, or was it the History channel? I stand corrected and yes, even my staunchly conservative parents both voted for him. I

Not friendly territory

That still doesn't make much sense as JFK won Texas in the 1960 Presidential Election.
This is what I get for listening to documentaries on PBS, or was it the History channel? I stand corrected and yes, even my staunchly conservative parents both voted for him. I

No worries. We all make mistake. Cheers!

Not friendly territory

Intellectual honesty is a rarity here. Good deal :thup:

Cankles ignored even those six. She was in a hurry to give a lap dance to some Pakistanis.

While Fox was reporting the latest Hillary debacle for half an hour about her E-mails, MSNBC and CNN were broadcasting her rally in a little town in Iowa. They both wouldn't show the audience but in one instance, MSNBC screwed up and panned the empty seats. The producer immediately switched cameras. I cried.

Forum List

Back