Only Six People Show Up To See Hillary In Beaumont, TX, Population 117,585.

Some estimates put the amount collected at half-a-million dollars, making it one of the top five private fundraisers Clinton has had in this country.

Pakistani businessman Tahir Javed hosted the reception for Clinton at this home in West Beaumont.

Former U.S. Representative Nick Lampson, who attended the event, says 250 people were there.

My google showed Beaumont TX was one of her most successful fundraisers collecting over a half a million dollars

Sources close to Hillary Clinton's Beaumont fundraiser say it was one of her highest moneymakers
He donors are much too wealthy and busy to listen to her. That means, although she got high donors there, it means a possibility if something like 12 actual votes. She got her money, but she needs the voters participation to make her relevant. Out of a population over a hundred thousand, she got 6 people that think enough of her to come out and listen to her.

While Fox was reporting the latest Hillary debacle for half an hour about her E-mails, MSNBC and CNN were broadcasting her rally in a little town in Iowa. They both wouldn't show the audience but in one instance, MSNBC screwed up and panned the empty seats. The producer immediately switched cameras. I cried.

Some estimates put the amount collected at half-a-million dollars, making it one of the top five private fundraisers Clinton has had in this country.

Pakistani businessman Tahir Javed hosted the reception for Clinton at this home in West Beaumont.

Former U.S. Representative Nick Lampson, who attended the event, says 250 people were there.

How many were on the DNC payroll?

My google showed Beaumont TX was one of her most successful fundraisers collecting over a half a million dollars

Sources close to Hillary Clinton's Beaumont fundraiser say it was one of her highest moneymakers
He donors are much too wealthy and busy to listen to her. That means, although she got high donors there, it means a possibility if something like 12 actual votes. She got her money, but she needs the voters participation to make her relevant. Out of a population over a hundred thousand, she got 6 people that think enough of her to come out and listen to her.
Seems much more than six showed up to cough up a half million dollars to her campaign

The writing is clearly on the wall she's done!

It goes to show you that we need Trump for President. The poor six people need jobs.

2514179818_158792801p5s1VCVb_xlarge.jpeg

While Fox was reporting the latest Hillary debacle for half an hour about her E-mails, MSNBC and CNN were broadcasting her rally in a little town in Iowa. They both wouldn't show the audience but in one instance, MSNBC screwed up and panned the empty seats. The producer immediately switched cameras. I cried.

So, that interprets to some 250 votes for Hillary. Now lets compare how many people come out for Bernie and Trump...

Seems much more than six showed up to cough up a half million dollars to her campaign
And she's beholden to them if she's president!

So which is it Republicans?

A successful campaign fundraiser or an embarasment where only six people showed up?

Get your story straight

I think most of those surrounding her were not Secret Service. I think they were F.B.I. making certain she didn't try to get to the border.

So which is it Republicans?

A successful campaign fundraiser or an embarasment where only six people showed up?

Get your story straight
Oh, it's both! She is a successful campaign fundraiser, her $ numbers indicate that. But what do those donors expect in return? Politics you know...

It was an embarrassment. No way to spin that.

I was referring to the Iowa rally that was being held in Iowa during the past 2 hours. As for Beaumont, it's like a lot like other big cities in Texas. They have Democrat governments due to a plot by Conservatives. It's to keep the sonsabitches where we know we can get to them in a moments notice. Keeps 'em off the streets.

Maybe everyone was busy taking a shit.

What's more important. Seeing that POS or taking care of business??

So, that interprets to some 250 votes for Hillary. Now lets compare how many people come out for Bernie and Trump...
It was not meant to be a public appearance it was a private fundraiser. The same type that Mitt Romney derided 47% of America

Fox News films a small group who showed up when she arrived and claims it to be a major public appearance

Conservative propaganda is so simple to debunk

565893d1292896792-extended-exposure-fox-news-makes-voters-stupid-dishonest.jpg

It was not meant to be a public appearance it was a private fundraiser. The same type that Mitt Romney derided 47% of America

Fox News films a small group who showed up when she arrived and claims it to be a major public appearance

Conservative propaganda is so simple to debunk
You know, rightwinger, I think you are right. She wouldn't be speaking in the airport.

So now explain the crowds of 12-20, maybe 40 she and her husband get in formal gatherings? Show me a picture of over 10,000 listening to Hillary, preferable from this election.

Forum List

Back