Only Six People Show Up To See Hillary In Beaumont, TX, Population 117,585.

Some estimates put the amount collected at half-a-million dollars, making it one of the top five private fundraisers Clinton has had in this country.

Pakistani businessman Tahir Javed hosted the reception for Clinton at this home in West Beaumont.

Former U.S. Representative Nick Lampson, who attended the event, says 250 people were there.
So, that interprets to some 250 votes for Hillary. Now lets compare how many people come out for Bernie and Trump...
It was not meant to be a public appearance it was a private fundraiser. The same type that Mitt Romney derided 47% of America

Fox News films a small group who showed up when she arrived and claims it to be a major public appearance

Conservative propaganda is so simple to debunk
You know, rightwinger, I think you are right. She wouldn't be speaking in the airport.

So now explain the crowds of 12-20, maybe 40 she and her husband get in formal gatherings? Show me a picture of over 10,000 listening to Hillary, preferable from this election.
476985920-democratic-presidential-candidate-hillary-gettyimages.jpg
Need a link...

It was her announcement speech. You are tiresome.

The writing is clearly on the wall she's done!

Why is every right wing thread based on a gross misrepresentation or a lie?
She was not planning on ,making any kind of appearance or remarks at the airport. The people expected nothing more than to possibly see her walk past. No reason to expect a crowd for that. She was on her way to a private residence for a private $1000.00 per person fund raiser where she received $400,000. There was quite a crowd for such a small location at the fund raiser.

Why is every right wing thread based on a gross misrepresentation or a lie?
She was not planning on ,making any kind of appearance or remarks at the airport. The people expected nothing more than to possibly see her walk past. No reason to expect a crowd for that. She was on her way to a private residence for a private $1000.00 per person fund raiser where she received $400,000. There was quite a crowd for such a small location at the fund raiser.

Damn! I thought old Bill had run off with another Bimbo and she was the dutiful little wife out looking for her man.

Sources close to Hillary Clinton's Beaumont fundraiser say it was one of her highest moneymakers

Posted: Jan 20, 2016 12:40 PM CST

BEAUMONT -
Sources close to the private fundraiser held for Hillary Clinton in Beaumont Wednesday afternoon tell 12News it raised hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Some estimates put the amount collected at half-a-million dollars, making it one of the top five private fundraisers Clinton has had in this country.
Pakistani businessman Tahir Javed hosted the reception for Clinton at this home in West Beaumont.
Former U.S. Representative Nick Lampson, who attended the event, says 250 people were there.
Lampson says Clinton spoke about education, healthcare and individual freedoms for people of all backgrounds and faiths.
Many of the Pakistanis at the event were pleased with Clinton's vocal support of the Muslim religion.
Aisha Zahid said, "Talking about Muslims and favoring Muslims,so I really appreciate her whatever effort she is making against Islamaphobia, so I really think she needs to be the next President of the United States."
Also in attendance, congress people from the Houston area, Sheila Jackson-Lee and Al Green.
But not everyone was a fan. A handful of protesters demonstrated near the event, over Clinton's response to the Benghazi attack and her email controversy.

[FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]Sources close to Hillary Clinton's Beaumont fundraiser say it was one of her highest moneymakers[/FONT]

So, that interprets to some 250 votes for Hillary. Now lets compare how many people come out for Bernie and Trump...
It was not meant to be a public appearance it was a private fundraiser. The same type that Mitt Romney derided 47% of America

Fox News films a small group who showed up when she arrived and claims it to be a major public appearance

You know, rightwinger, I think you are right. She wouldn't be speaking in the airport.

So now explain the crowds of 12-20, maybe 40 she and her husband get in formal gatherings? Show me a picture of over 10,000 listening to Hillary, preferable from this election.
Need a link...

Thank you. I work very hard at it.

Need a link...

No you don't. It comes naturally. We all know.

Need a link...

Okay, I was nice enough not to remind you again, you don't have a link. But you pushed me, so I am thinking that is not a gathering of people from this election. Would you like to provide a link so we all know you are not pulling something from 2008?

Okay, I was nice enough not to remind you again, you don't have a link. But you pushed me, so I am thinking that is not a gathering of people from this election. Would you like to provide a link so we all know you are not pulling something from 2008?

It was her announcement speech in NYC for this election cycle. Dimwit.

Need a link...

Surely there was an address above it. I would appreciate the url.

Nope. Anyone who pays attention knows when and where that image was taken. I don't lie here...and I told you where it was from. That should be good enough.

Nope. Anyone who pays attention knows when and where that image was taken. I don't lie here...and I told you where it was from. That should be good enough.
image.png

You wouldn't believe me if I just told you the where something was done instead of the link. Someone reading this discussion would probably say, "Lonelaugher cannot provide a link. It is obvious he is lying about that picture."

This was when she arrived at the airport. Maybe Hillary supporters have better things to do than to go to the airport to see a woman.

Trump supporters are the ones who need the entertainment, who get excited when they see famous people. Maybe Hillary supporters just want someone competent who can do the job.

This was when she arrived at the airport. Maybe Hillary supporters have better things to do than to go to the airport to see a woman.

Trump supporters are the ones who need the entertainment, who get excited when they see famous people. Maybe Hillary supporters just want someone competent who can do the job.

image.png

Forum List

Back