Only Six People Show Up To See Hillary In Beaumont, TX, Population 117,585.

Yet, the shit-eating Liberals on this forum continue to gobble up her smelly turds.

testify.jpg

While Fox was reporting the latest Hillary debacle for half an hour about her E-mails, MSNBC and CNN were broadcasting her rally in a little town in Iowa. They both wouldn't show the audience but in one instance, MSNBC screwed up and panned the empty seats. The producer immediately switched cameras. I cried.

Some estimates put the amount collected at half-a-million dollars, making it one of the top five private fundraisers Clinton has had in this country.

Pakistani businessman Tahir Javed hosted the reception for Clinton at this home in West Beaumont.

Former U.S. Representative Nick Lampson, who attended the event, says 250 people were there.
So, that interprets to some 250 votes for Hillary. Now lets compare how many people come out for Bernie and Trump...
It was not meant to be a public appearance it was a private fundraiser. The same type that Mitt Romney derided 47% of America

Fox News films a small group who showed up when she arrived and claims it to be a major public appearance

Conservative propaganda is so simple to debunk
You know, rightwinger, I think you are right. She wouldn't be speaking in the airport.

So now explain the crowds of 12-20, maybe 40 she and her husband get in formal gatherings? Show me a picture of over 10,000 listening to Hillary, preferable from this election.
476985920-democratic-presidential-candidate-hillary-gettyimages.jpg

While Fox was reporting the latest Hillary debacle for half an hour about her E-mails, MSNBC and CNN were broadcasting her rally in a little town in Iowa. They both wouldn't show the audience but in one instance, MSNBC screwed up and panned the empty seats. The producer immediately switched cameras. I cried.

Some estimates put the amount collected at half-a-million dollars, making it one of the top five private fundraisers Clinton has had in this country.

Pakistani businessman Tahir Javed hosted the reception for Clinton at this home in West Beaumont.

Former U.S. Representative Nick Lampson, who attended the event, says 250 people were there.
So, that interprets to some 250 votes for Hillary. Now lets compare how many people come out for Bernie and Trump...
It was not meant to be a public appearance it was a private fundraiser. The same type that Mitt Romney derided 47% of America

Fox News films a small group who showed up when she arrived and claims it to be a major public appearance

image.png

You know, rightwinger, I think you are right. She wouldn't be speaking in the airport.

So now explain the crowds of 12-20, maybe 40 she and her husband get in formal gatherings? Show me a picture of over 10,000 listening to Hillary, preferable from this election.
Need a link...

Is it 2008 or 2016

In 2008, large crowds were easy for the leading politicians.

The writing is clearly on the wall she's done!

According to your link, she was there for a private visit to someone, not a public event. And with it being impossible to even glimpse her as she transited, I'm surprised even six people showed up.

But keep on misunderestimating the Clintons as the Right has for the past 25 years.

Why the hell the hildabeast would go to Beaumont Texas in the first place is beyond me.
What kind of turnout did she expect?

She expected Liberals, like the ones you see on these forums, gobbling up her turds as she scurried past surrounded by armed Secret Service agents. Everyone is BELOW this bitch, in her fucking mind

Yeah but there aren't a lot of turd gobblers in Beaumont.

You people aren't thinking.

The Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary are just days away, and they are very very tight. So why is Hillary in Texas?

Not for a campaign event in a far away state that the GOP nominee will win, whoever he is.

She's probably making a money run.

She got off a plane, straight into a limo. This was not a public event. No one had a chance to even glimpse her.

And when she left with her big bag of cash, there were probably even less people at the airport trying to get the impossible glimpse.

Forum List

Back