Open Minded Agnostic Atheist

Atheism is also only a belief, if god might exist.
Zzzz..
One more time.. Atheism is lack of belief.. doesn't logically rule out gods possibly existing.. nor life on Pluto.. anything.. not a belief other than perhaps that one's profound lack of shareable evidence yields nothing to crow about.. nor exclude people.. discriminate against them.. claim special privileges.. take tax breaks.. etc.. etc..

I did not ask you, atheist. I asked sealybobo, because he calls himselve an agnostics. I like to know what he says. In your case I know that you believe not to believe. This paradox is typical for atheists.

In the Christian religion exist by the way also some paradoxes - but we name them and speak about this paradoxes. We are using paradoxes somehow like candles. A famous Christian paradox is for example the theodicy, which is falsly adressed to the philosopher Epicurus.

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

Epicurus

Epicurus was not a monotheist, so he was not able to ask this. As far as I know it was the Christian philosoper Lacantius, who formulated this very famous paradox in the name of Epicurus, which is continously used from atheists against Christians. Still we did not find an answer. But we have time - a whole universe full of time. Sometimes it needs a little longer to find a good answer.
There's an answer. All things work for good. We can't always see how because we don't have perfect knowledge, He does.

That's not an answer - that's an absurdity. If you say to someone "Be happy - your child died because all things work for good" then you will appear in heaven with your head in the hands and will have to explain god why you made someone so angry, that he murdered you.

You can't be an agnostic atheist.

I would say you are an agnostic secularist

• Atheist - There is no god.
  • Nihilistic - Life has no meaning.
  • Secular - Lack of religion.
  • Agnostic - There may or may not be a god, but open to know more.
  • Gnostic - Belief that the God (or gods) we worship are in fact evil tricksters and that a secret knowledge is preventing us from the true God.
  • Animistic - Belief that all things contain spirits.
  • Deist - There is a God who created life, but just watches and does not intervene.
  • Theist - Belief in a higher power and at least one god.
  • Polytheist - Belief in more than one god.
  • Monotheist -believing in a single God - ie. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
  • Apostate - A person who leaves a religion.
  • Misotheist - A person that hates God or the Gods.
  • Dustheism - Belief that God or the Gods are not totally good.
  • Macioism - Belief that God is a Demiurge and wrathful, malicious evil creator. Similar to Gnostic.
  • Euthesim - Belief in a totally good God.
What do you mean life has meaning? What is the meaning? What is our purpose? I think we could master the universe if we weren’t so primitive. Still warring with each other rather than working as one planet to get to mars and mine the meteor belt. Then build a ship the size of a planet that can also survive interstellar travel. Then we might have a purpose.

If we stay on this Rock eventually we will die of some natural cause. The planet will still have other creatures who survive this mass global extinction but even they too will die when the water goes or the sun burns out. If we go with the planet, what was our purpose?

We are a way for the universe to know itself. Amazing.

There is no purpose to life.

And if the universe is trying to know itself through humans it could do better since we only have an understanding of about 5% of it.
Sure there is... to become the best version of yourself and to pass it on. There's your meaning.

Simply put, evolution is when anything moves from a less advanced state to a more advanced state; a less complex state to a more complex state. Since the beginning of time matter has evolved and will continue to do so. Your purpose, your meaning in life is to evolve in consciousness and pass it on to the next generation.
That's your meaning.

You have no business telling my what mine is.
According to you, you don’t have one, right?

But according to Darwin the meaning of life is to pass down functional advantage to the next generation.
No not really

I know that what I do here while I'm alive will have little effect in the grand scheme of things.

And again that's Darwin and he has no more right to tell me what my purpose is than you do.

The human race has been here for but a blink in cosmological time and less than a minute in the earth's geological time.

We will be gone in but another few blinks of time as far as the cosmos is concerned.

Nothing anyone has ever done or will ever do will matter.
Yep, you're a nihilist alright. :lol:
As i said.
You have a fatalistic attitude, my friend.
I know.

Better a realist than some naive idealistic Pollyanna
No. A realist isn't a fatalist. A realist does not believe that life is without meaning. A realists accepts situations as they are and deals with them. Whereas a fatalist believes nothing matters (i.e. life is without meaning).

realist: a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly.

fatalist: a person who believes all events are predetermined and therefore inevitable.

nihilist: a person who believes that life is meaningless.
I'm not a fatalist I do not think anything is predetermined. In fact I am just the opposite as I think events are totally random and chaotic.

And I can be a realist and a nihilist as the 2 are not mutually exclusive.

A realist is not able to say "everything is an illusion". Something has to produce this illusion. Cogito ergo sum.

In fact I do accept things the way they and deal with the way things are on a daily basis but in the really big picture I can also accept that those same things are meaningless

It's meaningless to say things are meaningless. Nothing what's real is unimportant. A minimal cause is able to produce a maximal effect. Example: A mutation of a virus starts a pandemic.

Where did I ever use the word "illusion"?

You used the word "nihilist" and a nihilist thinks everything is an illusion - that's why it is meaningless what we think and do.

And all that man does, feels, thinks or believes in the cosmic scope is meaningless.

So you are a nihilist - but not a realist. To be a realist excludes it to be a nihilist.

No a nihilist thinks life is meaningless.

You'll notice in the definition there is nothing about nihilism thinking life is an illusion.

So yes I can think life is meaningless and therefore be a nihilist and I can also be a realist and accept things the way they are

It is often associated with extreme pessimism and a radical skepticismthat condemns existence. A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy.

The impulse to destroy is your interpretation.

I have no impulse to destroy anything. I do not condemn existence I just know that it the cosmic scope of things our lives are meaningless.

And yes I am an extreme cynic and pessimist. I would rather expect something bad to happen and be ready for it ( realist) than expect only good things to happen and then be sucker punched by the bad shit.

Good fortune is nothing but random luck just like tragedy is nothing but random bad luck.

There is no meaning in the good or bad that happens to anyone.

Not my interpretation, bro. Straight out of the link I provided.

FYI, a cynic and pessimist is not a realist.

Of course they can be realists.

Expecting the worst as a pessimist does fits right in with realism.

Cynicism is a school of thought that one should live in virtue and reject desires for wealth power and fame.

Now being cynical is not in any way opposed to being realistic either as there has never been a being as deceitful and treacherous as the humans that we no of so nothing humans do can be accepted at face value. That is the epitome of realism

If you expect the worst, you're far more likely to end up getting the worst. ATTITUDE is one of the most important things in life, that is why successful people are usually people who are positive and don't hold themselves back with negative thoughts and a limiting mindset.

As ding said, it doesn't have to be one extreme or the other.

The reality is that there is good AND bad in life. There is BOTH. But it's possible to live life in a way that brings about more GOOD. So why go through life expecting the worst, when you can just accept the reality that there is both good and bad, but we can make things so much better if we simply do things the right way.

That said, I want to repeat something I said to LA RAM earlier on the thread. Well, I'll just link to the post, here it is: Open Minded Agnostic Atheist

I realize of course that you're not a believer, so you'll probably just dismiss that post I just linked to. But I wanted to bring up that point again because when you learn that there is more to life than just this current existence in this corrupted world, everything makes so much more sense, and you can live life with true HOPE and understanding that truth, meaning and a true GOOD exists. Those things have a source, the same source of the physical world and all of existence. The Creator, the living God, who is infinitely more than just an impersonal "force."

There are no words that adequately express how amazing it is to finally see and believe, and live your life in a way that has true meaning, purpose, faith, love and HOPE!

There's so much more to be said here, but I could go on and on, so I'll refrain, haha! I'll leave it at this. Coming to Christ was the best decision I ever made, by far. It doesn't just change your life, you literally become a new creation and you have a whole new life. One that is infinitely better than life apart from God. In just about every way.

That's new age bullshit.

And there is nothing to learn about some afterlife because there is no afterlife.

Atheism is also only a belief, if god might exist.
Zzzz..
One more time.. Atheism is lack of belief.. doesn't logically rule out gods possibly existing.. nor life on Pluto.. anything.. not a belief other than perhaps that one's profound lack of shareable evidence yields nothing to crow about.. nor exclude people.. discriminate against them.. claim special privileges.. take tax breaks.. etc.. etc..

I did not ask you, atheist. I asked sealybobo, because he calls himselve an agnostics. I like to know what he says.
Same thing, but
Then reply to him instead :dunno:

Idiot
Nincompoop

this very famous paradox in the name of Epicurus, which is continously used from atheists against Christians. Still we did not find an answer. But we have time - a whole universe full of time.
Fine admission and no, "we" don't. We're pretty much done. See Michael Moore's new film for details..
"You" do - continously. And Michael Moore is an atheist? What about is his new film? Any source?
Dummkopf!
Wienerschnitzel!
Und
"I" don't (have time), nor do "We" (humans). Don't know if MM is an atheist. Who cares?
My brother says right wing source still sharing it despite the ban, because.. who knows?
Controversial because it exposes many long time environmental activists and organizations as complete frauds and sell outs. Though I think MM's major point is largely being lost - so-called "clean" technologies (alone) will never be able to keep up with the demand, and too often turn out to just be political and quick profit motivated band aids, worse than the disease in the long run. No "we" (all) are royally fucked now. But that provides no excuse for shitty behavior going forward. Our kids and theirs continue to deserve the best we can manage for them with what's left. Life goes on.. just like ever.. a struggle to embrace.. while any remains.

Last edited:
this very famous paradox in the name of Epicurus, which is continously used from atheists against Christians. Still we did not find an answer. But we have time - a whole universe full of time.
Fine admission and no, "we" don't. We're pretty much done. See Michael Moore's new film for details..
"You" do - continously. And Michael Moore is an atheist? What about is his new film? Any source?
Dummkopf!
Wienerschnitzel!
Und

Wiener Schnitzel? Und?

"I" don't (have time), nor do "We" (humans). Don't know if MM is an atheist. Who cares?

You said so.

My brother says right wing source still sharing it despite the ban, because.. who knows?
Controversial because it exposes many long time environmental activists and organizations as complete frauds and sell outs. Though I think MM's major point is largely being lost - so-called "clean" technologies (alone) will never be able to keep up with the demand, and too often turn out to just be political and quick profit motivated band aids, worse than the disease in the long run. No "we" (all) are royally fucked now. But that provides no excuse for shitty behavior going forward. Our kids and theirs continue to deserve the best we can manage for them with what's left. Life goes on.. just like ever.. a struggle to embrace.. while any remains.

What has this to do with what?

Monty Phyton is nice - the only not real problem: Nothing is real history what they speak about.

Here a bad translation from me of this little fantastic scene - better than none:

Dwarf: "Now we have a problem. ... There's only one who is able to help"
Wise Helge: "Good day. What do you want?"
Dwarf: "Wise Helge, wisest of the wisest. We are the seven dwarfs and we have a problem!"
Wise Helge:" ... hmm ... Throw just simple the ring on fire."
Dwarf:"... But we don't have a ring. We have snow white!"
Wise Helge: "... hmm ... Then throw snow white on fire"
Dwarf: " ... But we can't throw snow white on fire."
Wise Helge: "... hmm ... then you have a problem ..."
Dwarf: "Thank you, wise Helge."
Wise Helge: " ... bye ... " ('inflated ape ... idiot ... asshole ... jerk ...')

Last edited:
I’m saying your god doesn exist.
And others testify that He is. There are three groups of us:

Those who have not seen and do not believe.
Those who have not seen but do believe.
Those who have seen and go beyond belief to knowing.
Yea but those who believe need to get on the same page. Just believing in God isn't enough. Muslims and Jews believe in god too. Why can't they get along? Why isn't god teaching them how to be nice to each other?

And I'm sure the white American Christian community doesn't stand with the black christian community on the issue of racism in America. There used to be a time when black slaves were christians too. Back then, white christians and black christians were clearly not on the same page. Wouldn't you agree?

So forget about if all christians believe non christians go to hell or if you believe that you have to be baptized as an adult. There are so many things you "Christians" can't even agree on. How do you expect to get along with atheists and muslims and jews when you can't even get along yourselves? Is Chistianity really producing a good product? You seem good but you seem to be the exception. I know there are a lot of you but there are a lot who are not like you too. You want to brag they believe in god too but really? Do they? Then why are they all suck DING bats?

Okay - You are just simple an atheist, who attacks Christians.
Why do you love this lie so much? It discredits you and makes you a laughingstock.
If Christians were blacks you would be accused of being a racist.
Blacks are Christians you racist. There are also black Jews.
Funny how you accuse others so easily while persecuting them at the same time. That's such a nazi tactic to blame the victims.

Hands up, bro. Don't shoot.
You sure know a lot about Nazi tactics.
That's from dealing with aggressive people like yourself who like to attack others that are different than them.
I’m not attacking you it’s that book in your hand. Just not buying it so don’t try to use it as evidence.

This isn’t attacking you or your god. I’m saying your god doesn exist. Deal with it.
I'm not sure when I have ever used the book as evidence.

But if we want to talk about the book, why is it you read it like an idiot would read it.
There’s another personal attack. Dude, look in the mirror
Did I call you an idiot? No.

Get your knee off my neck, bro. Hands up. Don't shoot.
Funny but Trump praised the Nazi's and you voted for Trump and I don't like Trump, yet somehow you want to hurl the nazi insult at me. As if you don't know the meaning of the word. And you keep telling me that I'm employing nazi tactics. I don't even know what nazi tactics are. Never studied the Nazi's much. But you sure seem to be an expert. Maybe even a silent member.

Then you try to take over the black lives matter movement, a movement I happen to agree with. And you want to suggest now that it is a liberal like me who would put my knee on the back of your neck.

Maybe this is why the police you always defend no matter what are doing it to us liberals. Then you want to go blame the black mayor in that city. Such bullshit.

You aren't a christian. You are just a Republican right wing rich white racist asshole. So you pretend to be a Christian because they are a part of the team. The kind that deny racism exists, denies global warming exists, loves his guns, military spending, tax cuts for the rich, anti union.....

I don't even believe you are a Christian. I think you are just pretending to be one of them.

sealybobo

I still wait for an answer to this question:

So you believe God might be real but all religions and every spirituality is always only unreal. Why is atheism not unreal? Atheism is also only a belief, if god might exist.

I'm only an atheist when it comes to the gods in organized religions. I don't believe the Jesus stories. just like you don't believe the Koran or Book of Mormons. I'm atheist about those Gods being real. But even these stories I could be wrong but I'm about 99.99999% certain I'm right. Maybe even 100%. I'm willing to bet eternal damnation on it.

Now I understand. What you are saying is that atheism is just my belief, and it is real, and to a theist, their religion is real to them? Yes, I agree. Spirituality is a feeling people get and it is very much real. Forgive me you are right about that.

You can't be an agnostic atheist.

I would say you are an agnostic secularist

• Atheist - There is no god.
  • Nihilistic - Life has no meaning.
  • Secular - Lack of religion.
  • Agnostic - There may or may not be a god, but open to know more.
  • Gnostic - Belief that the God (or gods) we worship are in fact evil tricksters and that a secret knowledge is preventing us from the true God.
  • Animistic - Belief that all things contain spirits.
  • Deist - There is a God who created life, but just watches and does not intervene.
  • Theist - Belief in a higher power and at least one god.
  • Polytheist - Belief in more than one god.
  • Monotheist -believing in a single God - ie. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
  • Apostate - A person who leaves a religion.
  • Misotheist - A person that hates God or the Gods.
  • Dustheism - Belief that God or the Gods are not totally good.
  • Macioism - Belief that God is a Demiurge and wrathful, malicious evil creator. Similar to Gnostic.
  • Euthesim - Belief in a totally good God.
What do you mean life has meaning? What is the meaning? What is our purpose? I think we could master the universe if we weren’t so primitive. Still warring with each other rather than working as one planet to get to mars and mine the meteor belt. Then build a ship the size of a planet that can also survive interstellar travel. Then we might have a purpose.

If we stay on this Rock eventually we will die of some natural cause. The planet will still have other creatures who survive this mass global extinction but even they too will die when the water goes or the sun burns out. If we go with the planet, what was our purpose?

We are a way for the universe to know itself. Amazing.

There is no purpose to life.

And if the universe is trying to know itself through humans it could do better since we only have an understanding of about 5% of it.
Sure there is... to become the best version of yourself and to pass it on. There's your meaning.

Simply put, evolution is when anything moves from a less advanced state to a more advanced state; a less complex state to a more complex state. Since the beginning of time matter has evolved and will continue to do so. Your purpose, your meaning in life is to evolve in consciousness and pass it on to the next generation.
That's your meaning.

You have no business telling my what mine is.
According to you, you don’t have one, right?

But according to Darwin the meaning of life is to pass down functional advantage to the next generation.
No not really

I know that what I do here while I'm alive will have little effect in the grand scheme of things.

And again that's Darwin and he has no more right to tell me what my purpose is than you do.

The human race has been here for but a blink in cosmological time and less than a minute in the earth's geological time.

We will be gone in but another few blinks of time as far as the cosmos is concerned.

Nothing anyone has ever done or will ever do will matter.
Yep, you're a nihilist alright. :lol:
As i said.
You have a fatalistic attitude, my friend.
I know.

Better a realist than some naive idealistic Pollyanna
No. A realist isn't a fatalist. A realist does not believe that life is without meaning. A realists accepts situations as they are and deals with them. Whereas a fatalist believes nothing matters (i.e. life is without meaning).

realist: a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly.

fatalist: a person who believes all events are predetermined and therefore inevitable.

nihilist: a person who believes that life is meaningless.
I'm not a fatalist I do not think anything is predetermined. In fact I am just the opposite as I think events are totally random and chaotic.

And I can be a realist and a nihilist as the 2 are not mutually exclusive.

A realist is not able to say "everything is an illusion". Something has to produce this illusion. Cogito ergo sum.

In fact I do accept things the way they and deal with the way things are on a daily basis but in the really big picture I can also accept that those same things are meaningless

It's meaningless to say things are meaningless. Nothing what's real is unimportant. A minimal cause is able to produce a maximal effect. Example: A mutation of a virus starts a pandemic.

Where did I ever use the word "illusion"?

You used the word "nihilist" and a nihilist thinks everything is an illusion - that's why it is meaningless what we think and do.

And all that man does, feels, thinks or believes in the cosmic scope is meaningless.

So you are a nihilist - but not a realist. To be a realist excludes it to be a nihilist.

No a nihilist thinks life is meaningless.

You'll notice in the definition there is nothing about nihilism thinking life is an illusion.

So yes I can think life is meaningless and therefore be a nihilist and I can also be a realist and accept things the way they are

It is often associated with extreme pessimism and a radical skepticismthat condemns existence. A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy.

The impulse to destroy is your interpretation.

I have no impulse to destroy anything. I do not condemn existence I just know that it the cosmic scope of things our lives are meaningless.

And yes I am an extreme cynic and pessimist. I would rather expect something bad to happen and be ready for it ( realist) than expect only good things to happen and then be sucker punched by the bad shit.

Good fortune is nothing but random luck just like tragedy is nothing but random bad luck.

There is no meaning in the good or bad that happens to anyone.

I disagree with one thing. There is Sometimes more to Good fortune than just luck. It also takes effort and talent.

Take for example my brother is a vp for a Fortune 500. He agrees luck played a part but he also worked very hard and was good at what he did.

But then there’s the person who just buys a lottery ticket and they become a millionaire.

Oh, so you believe a cynic and a pessimist is a realist then?

Sounds like that who's on first bit. Oh so you're a pessimist then? Based on something I said. Then I say something else and you say, "oh then you're a cynic? And I say well yea but and I explain more and you say, "oh now you're a realist?

I don't care much which one I am at any particular moment. Sometimes I think the world is going to hell and sometimes I think it's heaven. Yea, you can be more than one of these things or one day be one and the next another. Sure. Why not?

We all know you don’t agree with the black Christian community on this issue. How is it they read the same holy book you do yet you disagree so much on black lives matter?
I loved it when people started attacking colin kaepernick for his protesting of how his people were being treated.
We know you loved attacking kappernick
Now of course I'm not talking about all black people but when us whites say we don't want blacks moving into our communities, this is the reason why.

So I'm in the Tim Horton drive thru and this black girl is not in line but decides without even acknowledging me she was going to cut in line in front of me so I honk at her. Instead of gesturing to me that she's sorry or to say thanks for letting her cut in front, she flips me off and says FUCK YOU! So I flip her off and I say some things when she's ordering like, "hey honey do you need me to pay for you? Because you don't look like you can afford it, you stupid ugly bitch".

Just as she's leaving, I honk one more time flip her off and say FUCK YOU BITCH! She backs up and rams her car into mine. Not hard, and I already have damage to the front of my car so she didn't cause any damage, but my question is, "who fucking does that?" Are black people uncivilized? Are they unable to use their words? She could have just said fuck you back and drove off. But the animal in her made her back up and ram me.

Hey black people. Do you know how to act out in public? You think you can just cut in front of someone and not even acknowledge them? But that's not even a big deal. A white person could do that too. The amazing thing is that she had the animal instinct to back up and ram me. I wish so bad I could have fucked her up.

And why the chip on the shoulder? Why so angry? Why so ready to flip me off rather than say sorry or excuse me? Rude fucking bitch! I should have chased her down and called the cops because you just know she didn't have insurance or registration. And she would have given them attitude and probably ended up hanging herself 3 days later in jail. See, this is what happens to blacks when they run into cops. They get into altercations like this only with cops and the cop doesn't have to let it go like I do.

And you know if I would have rammed into her car she would have called the cops. Does she think she has immunity? Is DWB a good thing now?

Hey black people. Don't come out to our neighborhood if you don't like white people and you have a ghetto mentality. Or at least don't be surprised that we don't want you. I know you will say you don't care, but we all know you do.

And I know you are a protected species right now but everyone at work says I should have pulled her out of the car and beat the shit out of her. I would never go to Detroit and be disrespectful to black people. I'd get my ass kicked.

This is why blacks are getting shot by cops. Blacks simply do not know how to act.

And I bet you that her attitude intimidates a lot of whites but it didn't me. I went back at her just as loud as she did me. Fuck me? No fuck you bitch!
:lol:
Doesn't mean I don't stand with the black community. Do I want ghetto blacks with chips on their shoulders or who are criminals moving out of Detroit and into the white suburbs? No I don't. That's another discussion for another day. I don't think the black community is perfect but I at least understand why it is what it is. You blame black people, I blame sestemic racism perpetrated by you white conservatives.

I want affirmative action and diversity programs, you don't. That's a huge difference between you and me. I may have dogged that black woman who acted like a bitch and shown my racism but I didn't say anything you haven't thought to yourself. If I'm wrong, why don't you go reopen that Tim Horton thread and defend her. Let me see you be a voice for black people. I bet you can't fake it anymore than you fake being a real christian. We will all see right through you ding.

And on that thread, I'll admit it when you show me I said something racist. And I'll apologize. But we know you don't really side with black people, ever. For example were you for Trevon or Zimmerman?

And I don't want cops killing them when they pull them over.

I will say this. Cops singling out black men in the suburbs of Detroit is why black criminals don't venture outside the city. They are afraid of dwb. I don't mind cops running plates and seeing that the person is from the city and following them. But don't pull them over and kill them for "bwb".

What you are saying is that atheism is just my belief, and it is real, and to a theist, their religion is real to them? Yes, I agree.
Actually, it really is just our lack of belief. Unless one really can't accept the definition as provided by the current American and International Atheist Associations.. for some reason?

We may not have "belief", religion, or churches, but we do share ideas, convictions, community, and a proud history:
Welcome to the Freedom from Religion Foundation
The history of Western civilization shows us that most social and moral progress has been brought about by persons free from religion. In modern times the first to speak out for prison reform, for humane treatment of the mentally ill, for abolition of capital punishment, for women's right to vote, for death with dignity for the terminally ill, and for the right to choose contraception, sterilization and abortion have been freethinkers, just as they were the first to call for an end to slavery. The Foundation works as an umbrella for those who are free from religion and are committed to the cherished principle of separation of state and church.

Yea but those who believe need to get on the same page. Just believing in God isn't enough. Muslims and Jews believe in god too. Why can't they get along? Why isn't god teaching them how to be nice to each other?

And I'm sure the white American Christian community doesn't stand with the black christian community on the issue of racism in America. There used to be a time when black slaves were christians too. Back then, white christians and black christians were clearly not on the same page. Wouldn't you agree?
Can you even begin to fathom why these two paragraphs made me angry? Answer me this:

1. How many Muslim students have you helped through Ramadan?
2. What about Jews? You ever have the opportunity to help a Jewish student feel proud of her faith when she herself didn't know what to say, but saw a group of Christian girls start looking at her like she and her faith were really cool? Ever convince someone to stay with her Jewish faith until she was at least a little older?
3. What about your black neighbors? Ever fix their sprinkler system or go through the summer mowing each other's lawns simply so one person can catch a break every so often?
4. Ever have a black co-worker totally have your back?!
5. What about gay students? Ever give them a place to be together and talk during lunch?

What is wrong with you? Every day we Christians, Muslims, Jews, atheists, different races, different sexual orientations extend a helping hand to everyone in our little world, knowing we do not have the power to change the entire world in a month, but that perhaps, like yeast, we can be a part of working towards that ideal.

And you want to blame God for the world not getting along. I bless God for His presence in my world, for the opportunity to be a part of something greater. Not only do you say you have walked away from God, how many other opportunities have you walked away from in your every day life because all five of the above are simply to small to even bother with.

I wish I could save the planet, I really do. Sit everyone down, have a nice little talk, and presto! Peace and prosperity to all! All I can do is bring a little bit of that into my tiny portion of the world while the world while the world's politicians and news media tell everyone how horrible we all are. The news media does not want peace. It was NEWS, and that means conflict. So don't tell Christians, Muslims, and Jews and people of different ethnicity we should get along because a great many of us are doing just that. But more fun to watch the news, hmmm?

We all know you don’t agree with the black Christian community on this issue. How is it they read the same holy book you do yet you disagree so much on black lives matter?
I loved it when people started attacking colin kaepernick for his protesting of how his people were being treated.
Now of course I'm not talking about all black people but when us whites say we don't want blacks moving into our communities, this is the reason why.

So I'm in the Tim Horton drive thru and this black girl is not in line but decides without even acknowledging me she was going to cut in line in front of me so I honk at her. Instead of gesturing to me that she's sorry or to say thanks for letting her cut in front, she flips me off and says FUCK YOU! So I flip her off and I say some things when she's ordering like, "hey honey do you need me to pay for you? Because you don't look like you can afford it, you stupid ugly bitch".

Just as she's leaving, I honk one more time flip her off and say FUCK YOU BITCH! She backs up and rams her car into mine. Not hard, and I already have damage to the front of my car so she didn't cause any damage, but my question is, "who fucking does that?" Are black people uncivilized? Are they unable to use their words? She could have just said fuck you back and drove off. But the animal in her made her back up and ram me.

Hey black people. Do you know how to act out in public? You think you can just cut in front of someone and not even acknowledge them? But that's not even a big deal. A white person could do that too. The amazing thing is that she had the animal instinct to back up and ram me. I wish so bad I could have fucked her up.

And why the chip on the shoulder? Why so angry? Why so ready to flip me off rather than say sorry or excuse me? Rude fucking bitch! I should have chased her down and called the cops because you just know she didn't have insurance or registration. And she would have given them attitude and probably ended up hanging herself 3 days later in jail. See, this is what happens to blacks when they run into cops. They get into altercations like this only with cops and the cop doesn't have to let it go like I do.

And you know if I would have rammed into her car she would have called the cops. Does she think she has immunity? Is DWB a good thing now?

Hey black people. Don't come out to our neighborhood if you don't like white people and you have a ghetto mentality. Or at least don't be surprised that we don't want you. I know you will say you don't care, but we all know you do.

And I know you are a protected species right now but everyone at work says I should have pulled her out of the car and beat the shit out of her. I would never go to Detroit and be disrespectful to black people. I'd get my ass kicked.

This is why blacks are getting shot by cops. Blacks simply do not know how to act.

And I bet you that her attitude intimidates a lot of whites but it didn't me. I went back at her just as loud as she did me. Fuck me? No fuck you bitch!
Repeatedly repeating posts without comment other than "
lol.gif
"?
Dragging someone's posts in from elsewhere?
Could one ignore forum rules and behave more like a troll?
Maybe Jits, I doubt it though.
OMG, look, sealy lost his shit and posted racist road rage 4 years ago!
Others currently posting far worse on this MB every damned day..
What, where's ding?
No ding? Really?

Ahem,

Don't feed it.
Don't forget my siggie.

Grumblenuts intentionally denies examination because he is irrational. There is no formal defined socialism of Grumblenuts. Instead there is only a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just from Grumblenuts beliefs: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. Grumblenuts seeks equality through uniformity and communal ownership. Grumblenuts has an extraordinary ability to be inspired, incited and inflamed by social movements. Grumblenuts dismisses his defeats and ignores his incongruities. Grumblenuts desires big government and wants big government to implement his morally relativistic social policies. Grumblenuts dogma is based on materialism, primitive instincts, atheism and the deification of man. He sees no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. Grumblenuts practices moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, cultural Marxism and normalization of deviance. Grumblenuts worships science but is the first to reject it when it suits his purpose. Grumblenuts can be identified by an external locus of control. Grumblenuts religious doctrine is abolition of private property, abolition of family, abolition of religion and equality via uniformity and communal ownership. Grumblenuts practices critical theory which is the Cultural Marxist theory to criticize what he does not believe to arrive at what he does believe without ever having to examine what he believes. Grumblenuts confuses critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something Grumblenuts never does. :)
You've lost it.

Go back to that thread and show me where you stood up against me in defense of black people. Secretly you agree with me most likely on my bigotted views. Us Liberals aren't impervious to being bigots. We can be prejudice too you know. Just not more than you.

Repeatedly repeating posts without comment other than "
lol.gif
"?
Dragging someone's posts in from elsewhere?
Could one ignore forum rules and behave more like a troll?
Maybe Jits, I doubt it though.
OMG, look, sealy lost his shit and posted racist road rage 4 years ago!
Others currently posting far worse on this MB every damned day..
What, where's ding?
No ding? Really?

Ahem,

Don't feed it.
There is one guy who's worse. unkot are. I split up his name because I don't want to bring him here.

And at least I admit my bigotry and prejudice.

I am totally open to the idea that god is real I just don’t believe any religions are real. I like debating with theists who agree religions are man made up. I agree the universe and this planet are amazing. And it seems like it’s too perfect and there has to be some higher power. But we know so little still. Maybe there are other universes? Maybe there was is or will be life around every star eventually. Maybe not as advance as us but maybe more. And maybe the spirit lives on forever after you die. Just seems like wishful thinking to me. But I hope so. These are unknowable things.

So far I see no evidence of god and I don’t believe one exists. Everything can be explained scientifically. What can’t, may never be known. Those gaps aren’t god.
Open minded? Everyone has a bias. The real question is the desire to seek truth despite those biases. The way to change those beliefs/biases are somewhat of a mystery to all.

Now watch this and explain how there is no God

Forum List

Back