Oprah Plays the Race Card

Lets have a real chat.

Who really truly got Obama elected?

Who fucking watches Oprah?

You really want to keep shitting on our heads?

lol. You need to put some drawers on, girl. That cold butt is affecting you in some way. Or do you have a bottle of wine buried in that straw?

(Just funnin' with ya, hon. You know I loves ya, even when you confuse me).

As I understand it from reading on this board - any time anybody ever mentions race, they're playing a race card.

I didn't post this. Really strange here.

Check it out. It's not me at all.

Lets have a real chat.

Who really truly got Obama elected?

Who fucking watches Oprah?

You really want to keep shitting on our heads?

Very weird.

Oprah has 'loved' Obama since the beginning.

What she said about old Black people and the way they were treated in general in decades past is correct.
But, it's now 2013, and many White people in America fought have very hard to end discrimination against Balck people.
IMO Oprah has benefited greatly from this.

Maybe she was just having a bad day.

lol. You need to put some drawers on, girl. That cold butt is affecting you in some way. Or do you have a bottle of wine buried in that straw?

Be very careful now. Most of what you are seeing isn't me. If you have firewalls put them up.

Be very careful now. Most of what you are seeing isn't me. If you have firewalls put them up.

Huh? Seriously?
I'm new here and have been hacked before. The last thing I need is to go through THAT again.

Last edited:
The only reason Democrats voted for Obama is that he's a Democrat and they may feel guilty for the their extensive history of slavery and racism.

It's fairly obvious he is unqualified to be leader of the free world and his far leftist policies are both sham and failure.

Last edited:

Huh? Seriously?
I'm new here and have been hacked before. The last thing I need is to go through THAT again.

What ever you do in the here and now protect yourself. Hold steady . I'm a computer fred flintstone, but I know when things go wrong.

The only reason Democrats voted for Obama is that he's a Democrat and they may feel guilty for the their extensive history of slavery and racism.

It's fairly obvious he is unqualified to be leader of the free world and his far leftist policies are both sham and failure.

D's voted for him because they were going to get free stuff.

Lets call it like it is. But why do Republicans cater to them. Lets hit reality here.

Gays and blacks make up such a miniscule portion of the population but it seems we are always ready willing and able to fuck over everyone else to get their vote.

I'd really like someone to explain it to me.

The hispanic vote I understand. You get amnesty you vote democrat.

What I don't understand is R's going come in bypass all legal immigrants and vote D.

I'm telling you though, you pull this shit I will personally import Romanians to your soil. :lol:

There it is. I didn't like Bush jr either. If Obama were purple I'd feel the same betrayal; race was NEVER the issue until he made it so. It's a cheap, disingenuous and desperate tactic in his attempt to excuse incompetence.
Oprah would be wise to quit carring water for this buffoon. It's a curious way to promote her latest movie.

Oprah has joined the ranks of race baiting charlatans and as it turns out, is not quite as bright as advertised.

Sigh. I am not a democrat nor a republican. I vote for whomever I think has our best interests at heart. I even considered McCain way back when...until he brought in that idiot Palin. I considered Romney as well. I looked at everyone running. I wanted Hillary most of all and the only reason I wanted her was because we would get Bill as well. Second round of campaigning? Sigh. Not much choice. Figured going with the known rather than the unknown. Big mistake.

In 2016...it remains to be seen who runs. I will make my choice when the time comes. Innie, outtie, dem, repub, uppie, downie, black, white, yellow, brown. Doesn't matter. I want someone with some brains, knowledge of dealing with the middle east and has the USA first in all dealings about anything..along with the citizens of this nation.

Yanno.....................myself personally, I have no use for Doper Windbag (aka Oprah Winfrey).

However...................I do think that the reason that so many of the GOP are against Obama is because they don't like having a black man in the White House.

I mean.......................if the Republicans come up with an idea and say it's good, and Obama decides that it's good as well and supports it, the GOP then switches positions and goes against the very thing they'd proposed in the first place.

If it wasn't for all those damn stupid whiteys you would never have had you half in the White House.

Lets lay it on the line here.

Blacks cannot have elected Obama. Whiteys did. You fucking deal with it will you?

I'm not going to have this stand.

Forum List

Back