Oprah Plays the Race Card

Sigh. I am not a democrat nor a republican. I vote for whomever I think has our best interests at heart. I even considered McCain way back when...until he brought in that idiot Palin. I considered Romney as well. I looked at everyone running. I wanted Hillary most of all and the only reason I wanted her was because we would get Bill as well. Second round of campaigning? Sigh. Not much choice. Figured going with the known rather than the unknown. Big mistake.

In 2016...it remains to be seen who runs. I will make my choice when the time comes. Innie, outtie, dem, repub, uppie, downie, black, white, yellow, brown. Doesn't matter. I want someone with some brains, knowledge of dealing with the middle east and has the USA first in all dealings about anything..along with the citizens of this nation.

I've abandoned BOTH of the big sell out parties. As long as we vote the lesser of two evils.....well, we're stuck with evil.
So what's the GOP's new motto, 2% less crappy than the Democrats?
And pardon me for reminding the low info voter; the Democratic Party formerly included the klan. [I'd repeat an LBJ quote, but it would get me banned] And come to think of it, Lincoln was a Republican [not that he'd recognize or support them today]. There's a few quotes from him that would make you bristle as well.
Do we really have to just settle for the status quo?

Yanno.....................myself personally, I have no use for Doper Windbag (aka Oprah Winfrey).

However...................I do think that the reason that so many of the GOP are against Obama is because they don't like having a black man in the White House.

I mean.......................if the Republicans come up with an idea and say it's good, and Obama decides that it's good as well and supports it, the GOP then switches positions and goes against the very thing they'd proposed in the first place.
If it wasn't for all those damn stupid whiteys you would never have had you half in the White House.

Lets lay it on the line here.

Blacks cannot have elected Obama. Whiteys did. You fucking deal with it will you?
Oprah has joined the ranks of race baiting charlatans and as it turns out, is not quite as bright as advertised.

Trying to capture this for the mods. Can someone please get a mod on this>

What the hell? I know it's not me. I know it's not your fault USMB but how in hades name can they do shit like this.?

I'm on the board at the same time as they are doing this. How crazy is this?

Damn, you are serious. I hope the Mods catch the rat for you, I'm outta here. Good luck!

The alpha female 'Water Buffalo' Oprah has always been at heart a stone cold racist.

She was head over heels crazy about Obama from day one.

Why??

Because he was "BLACK"......nothing else mattered to her except his skin color. . :doubt:

Yanno.....................myself personally, I have no use for Doper Windbag (aka Oprah Winfrey).

However...................I do think that the reason that so many of the GOP are against Obama is because they don't like having a black man in the White House.

I mean.......................if the Republicans come up with an idea and say it's good, and Obama decides that it's good as well and supports it, the GOP then switches positions and goes against the very thing they'd proposed in the first place.
If it wasn't for all those damn stupid whiteys you would never have had you half in the White House.

Blacks cannot have elected Obama. Whiteys did. You fucking deal with it will you?
Oprah has joined the ranks of race baiting charlatans and as it turns out, is not quite as bright as advertised.

What the hell? I know it's not me. I know it's not your fault USMB but how in hades name can they do shit like this.?

Go talk to a mod about it. What do you want posters to do about this issue?

I guess Oprah only LIKES Obama because he's black then.

Right?

She has a right to her own opinion even if she is Black and she is Oprah. I never say anything about Rs in general being perceived as racist but they are. Obama does a lot that is right and good and Rs hate him anyway. One even said he can't stand to look at him.

If Rs are going to be racist, they should have the courage of their convictions and just own it. People think that about them anyway, just let out. I seems more courageous.

I guess Oprah only LIKES Obama because he's black then.

Right?

She has a right to her own opinion even if she is Black and she is Oprah. I never say anything about Rs in general being perceived as racist but they are. Obama does a lot that is right and good and Rs hate him anyway. One even said he can't stand to look at him.

If Rs are going to be racist, they should have the courage of their convictions and just own it. People think that about them anyway, just let out. I seems more courageous.

So I guess the answer to my question is "yes", then.

And D's should own their racism, too. Dividing people by the color of their skin, treating people differently because of the color of their skin, is wrong. Own it.

Go talk to a mod about it. What do you want posters to do about this issue?

Reported.

I'm in no mood Sarah. Don't fuck with me.

Oprah really did screw herself by becoming political. It's not a black thing. It's not a white thing. It's polar opposites on how you view the world by the way you vote these days.

Basically she told her audience, I'm very left wing and no matter how you want to try to love her still, your heart goes "she hates me because I am conservative".

That's the way it goes these days. It's not just a political divide. Liberals hate conservatives. We are just learning to hate back.

Oprah really did screw herself by becoming political. It's not a black thing. It's not a white thing. It's polar opposites on how you view the world by the way you vote these days.

Basically she told her audience, I'm very left wing and no matter how you want to try to love her still, your heart goes "she hates me because I am conservative".

That's the way it goes these days. It's not just a political divide. Liberals hate conservatives. We are just learning to hate back.

Learning. That's a laugh, the GOP is the party of hate and intolerance.

As I understand it from reading on this board - any time anybody ever mentions race, they're playing a race card.

Ya cause denying she did is so believable. As I recall she also claimed a Swiss bag salesperson was racist and had to back off that claim after being challenged on it.

As I understand it from reading on this board - any time anybody ever mentions race, they're playing a race card.

Ya cause denying she did is so believable. As I recall she also claimed a Swiss bag salesperson was racist and had to back off that claim after being challenged on it.

Yep.

The PC Police have overplayed their hand and now the pushback has begun.

Tough shit for them.

Strange how a black woman (now, there are two strikes against her, right there) became a multi billionaire in a "racist" white country.

Not so strange is that this ungrateful bitch goes abroad and bashes the country that gave her the opportunity that no African hell hole masquarading as a country could ever give her, as racist, because some people have the audacity to disagree with the insane policies of a totally unprepared and not ready-for-prime-time half white President.

She also forgot to mention that her hero won his second term by fraud and dishonesty, by telling lying about Obamacare.

It's part of the general liberal philosophy that black people can do no wrong. Don't like obama's policies, that's racist. Don't like being robbed and beaten by a black thug, that's racist too.

It's part of the general liberal philosophy that black people can do no wrong. Don't like obama's policies, that's racist. Don't like being robbed and beaten by a black thug, that's racist too.

I think the Democrats have clearly demonstrated they aren't ready for a black president. Maybe in a couple decades, but not right now. For them, everything is about race all the time. Its really embarrassing that we still have people in this country that refuse to be color blind.

I am not a fan of hers either, although I do respect the success she has had. On this point, I agree with you

You can not under any circumstance tell me that blacks got Obama in.
Does anyone on this fucking planet know the statistics?

There is on statistic that is glaringly obvious. There are not enough registered black voters within the electorate to have singlehandedly voted Obama into office. He obtained the majority of Hispanic and Asian votes as well.

Oprah... instead of promoting racism and division Oprah should be doing something about the conditions Blacks are being subjected to under an Obama/Democrat regime... highest unemployment, highest welfare, highest housing losses, lowered moral standards, sex trade prostitution, black on black crime, drugs, unwed mothers etc..

You know, if she honestly cared about the plight of Black Americans.

I suspect under a Republican Administration of the future and likely the past she will/did have something to say about these conditions even though that would be/is a double standard and absolutely racist and pathetically unfair..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back