Our Constitution, may be the envy of the rest of the world, EXCEPT............

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course, the only exception is that second amendment that allows virtually anyone who wants to buy a gun whose ONLY main purpose is to kill other humans as thoroughly and fast as possible.

NO ONE is talking about banning ALL guns from Americans who wish to protect themselves, their families and homes......NO ONE is stating that..................But to openly sell guns that are just as lethal as the weapons we give to our armed forces in a war, is INSANE.

Do you know how many other countries have in the Constitutions the right to buy whatever weapons a citizen may wish ???

The answer is 3 others besides us........Haiti, Mexico and Guatemala.

How many countries have gun rights enshrined in their constitutions ...
foreignpolicy.com/.../how-many-countries-have-gun-rights-enshrined-in-their-constit..
Apr 5, 2013 - Of course, many Americans, and a minority of the Supreme Court, believe that our "militia clause" amounts to one such a restriction – an interpretation the court rejected in 2008 when it ruled that the Second Amendment protected the individual right to bear arms. So what are the other countries that have ...

Do other countries have a constitutional right to bear arms?
www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/.../2010/.../have_gun_want_to_travel.html
Dec 14, 2010 - Guatemala's Article 38 is the only one that's as broad as our Second Amendment (it guarantees "the right of possession of arms for personal use"). Article 10 of the Mexican constitution and Article 268-1 of Haiti's constitution limit the right to the confines of the home and allow the government to pass laws

Gun violence wasn't a problem in America until the last few decades. It rose dramatically following the 1964 immigration bill.

Of course, the only exception is that second amendment that allows virtually anyone who wants to buy a gun whose ONLY main purpose is to kill other humans as thoroughly and fast as possible.

NO ONE is talking about banning ALL guns from Americans who wish to protect themselves, their families and homes......NO ONE is stating that..................But to openly sell guns that are just as lethal as the weapons we give to our armed forces in a war, is INSANE.

Do you know how many other countries have in the Constitutions the right to buy whatever weapons a citizen may wish ???

foreignpolicy.com/.../how-many-countries-have-gun-rights-enshrined-in-their-constit..
Apr 5, 2013 - Of course, many Americans, and a minority of the Supreme Court, believe that our "militia clause" amounts to one such a restriction – an interpretation the court rejected in 2008 when it ruled that the Second Amendment protected the individual right to bear arms. So what are the other countries that have ...

www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/.../2010/.../have_gun_want_to_travel.html
Dec 14, 2010 - Guatemala's Article 38 is the only one that's as broad as our Second Amendment (it guarantees "the right of possession of arms for personal use"). Article 10 of the Mexican constitution and Article 268-1 of Haiti's constitution limit the right to the confines of the home and allow the government to pass laws

Pack up and move there, then, since it's so great.

You have three choices ...

1. Move to a country whose Constitution is less embarrassing to you personally -- might I suggest North Korea?

2. Mobilize all those people whom you believe support your conclusions about the right to self-defense and change the Constitution by the methods set down in it.

3. Cry and moan on an Internet forum how everyone else is more stupid than you and can't see what a genius you are.

I'll wait to see which one you pick.

Last edited:
  • Banned

1. Move to a country whose Constitution is less embarrassing to you personally -- might I suggest North Korea?

2. Mobilize all those people whom you believe support your conclusions about the right to self-defense and change the Constitution by the methods set down in it.

3. Cry and moan on an Internet forum how everyone else is more stupid and you and can't see what a genius you are.

Did you read the thread's title.....???Did I not say that our Constitution is the envy of all others....???....Why would I want to leave a country that is so great in thehands of a few morons like you?

Gun violence wasn't a problem in America until the last few decades. It rose dramatically following the 1964 immigration bill.

If immigration is the cause of American violence then it started right here...

garnelo_columbus_landing.jpg

Perhaps it's time to get past our differences and work on celebrating our similarities.

3. Cry and moan on an Internet forum how everyone else is more stupid and you and can't see what a genius you are.

Did you read the thread's title.....???Did I not say that our Constitution is the envy of all others....???....Why would I want to leave a country that is so great in thehands of a few morons like you?

But... but...this country is racist to the core and founded on a history of genocide and oppression! We need to fundamentally transform it!!!!

You lefties claim you want to ban only "semi-automatic" rifles, without acknowledging that about 95% of murders are committed by criminals with "handguns," mostly semi-automatic pistols, with some revolvers thrown in there....and you and I know that your ultimate goal is to actually get "all" firearms confiscated from law-abiding citizens and saying that such is not true is a blatant lie.
As much as I detest Dianne Feinstein, at least she has the honesty to admit she wants the American public completely disarmed.

If immigration is the cause of American violence then it started right here...

garnelo_columbus_landing.jpg

Perhaps it's time to get past our differences and work on celebrating our similarities.

I used to think that way but I've learned that the real solution is to get rid of all these damn white people.

So, go ahead then amend the Constitution and 2nd amendment, if you can convince 2/3 of the House and Senate. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Number three it is then. Good choice. I think it suits you.

Does your half brain "think" that my crying and moaning is any less for those families of the 17 kids slaughtered in Florida so that morons like you can play with your weapons of war????..............Just asking?

But... but...this country is racist to the core and founded on a history of genocide and oppression! We need to fundamentally transform it!!!!

I believe you've summarized the entire curriculum of government school.

So, go ahead then amend the Constitution and 2nd amendment, if you can convince 2/3 of the House and Senate

Well, I would have to come up with a few MORE bucks than the NRA to bribe the 2/3 of congress.....So, I can't....lol

/——/ Nice try gun grabber.

Forum List

Back