Our current president couldn't pass a high school civics class

The Military Can't Build Trump's Border Wall. Here's Why He Keeps Insisting It Can

His aides can't explain to him why he can't take Pentagon money and spend it on his silly wall.

Sounds like an excellent training project for military engineers, no need to send them overseas to do their training.

The problem is you would need a whole new appropriation to pay for it. It's not in the FY 2018 budget, and you can't just move money from one line item to another. It's illegal.

The Military Can't Build Trump's Border Wall. Here's Why He Keeps Insisting It Can

His aides can't explain to him why he can't take Pentagon money and spend it on his silly wall.

Sounds like an excellent training project for military engineers, no need to send them overseas to do their training.

The problem is you would need a whole new appropriation to pay for it. It's not in the FY 2018 budget, and you can't just move money from one line item to another. It's illegal.

Really, they didn't include training in the budget, that would be a first.

Speaking about not knowing much about Civics Crooked Hillary didn't even know that the it is the Electoral College that picks the President. Kind of a big mistake for her, wasn't it?

Her mistake was not realizing Putin would do all kinds of illegal shit to keep her out of the oval office.

Training isn't a line item.

Correction: It's not a transferable line item, there's a separate one for the regular Army, than for the Army Corps of Engineers.

There are a lot of high school classes that Trump couldn’t pass

Judging from Hogg, and is belief that the right to privacy is the First Amendment, not to mention his idea of the Government being a democracy I’d have to say that Trump would get an A. I mean Hogg did and his ideas are unsupportable by any stretch of the imagination.

Training isn't a line item.

Correction: It's not a transferable line item, there's a separate one for the regular Army, than for the Army Corps of Engineers.

Your ignorance is showing, the regular army and reserves have engineering units that build all kinds of shit. I was personally involved in projects in PR, Grenada, Belize and Honduras, all were for training purposes.

Your ignorance is showing, the regular army and reserves have engineering units that build all kinds of shit. I was personally involved in projects in PR, Grenada, Belize and Honduras, all were for training purposes.

And they each have their own budget. The army corps of engineers have $4 billion discretionary budget for FY 2018. So that's the maximum they could spend on Trumps wall. And that would kill all other non line item construction projects.

That's regular army, not the corps of engineers. They can't give an engineers a rifle, and tell him to build a bridge from the money they were going to spend on bullets.

That's regular army, not the corps of engineers. They can't give an engineers a rifle, and tell him to build a bridge from the money they were going to spend on bullets.

Have you ever been in the military, much less a military engineer unit? You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back