Palestinian killing investigation declined by Trump admin.

What’s to investigate?

Hamas started the violence, Israel ends it.

How many killed by Israel yesterday, and how many Israelis killed?
The more the better.
Muslims are Animals, eradicate them where they exist like the cock roaches they are.

Another Zionist genocidal, terrorist Animal Southern Hick, who calls for genocide, and thinks Israel's terrorism is "Cool".
And wanting to push Israel into the ocean is what? A good will gesture?
Fuck you.

Zionists have killed far more Arabs, than vice versa, and the same holds true yesterday when Palestine killed 0 Israelis, and Israelis killed nearly 60 Palestinians, and Israel maimed 1,000 Palestinians.

The real Terrorist state with Nukes is Israel, because it's not Iran, or Palestine who have Nukes.

Trump shows his true colors, his Zionist Sheldon Aldelson colors.

How many of his fan base will be turned off by this?

How much of his fan base will be turned on by this?

U.S. blocks Security Council statement calling for investigation into Gaza violence

U.S. Blocks Security Council Statement Calling for Investigation Into Gaza Violence

Kuwaiti statement called for 'independent and transparent investigation' into deaths in Gaza, which saw the bloodiest day in the enclave since 2014 war
1.6091923.3401846880.jpg

Palestinian protesters hurl stones at Israeli troops during a protest at the Gaza Strip's border with Israel, Monday, May 14, 2018. Khalil Hamra/AP
Mass Gaza border clashes: 58 Palestinians killed by Israeli gunfire, 1,113 wounded[/paste:font]
WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday blocked a UN Security Council statement that was intended to call for an investigation of the events on the Israel-Gaza border.
I sick of you attacking Israel and defending the enemies of Christ.

While there are indeed godless Jews who are descendants of those who danced around the golden calf, Gods promise remains.

Palestine is a myth. No one ever said a thing about "Palestinians" when Egypt controlled the region, or when Jordan controlled the region.

Dont tell me Jews were never in the land of Canaan, and then claim to be a believer.

This Zionist crap you spew are the words of the evil left. Period.

A bunch of Arab nutters went on a wilding spree over the opening of an embassy and it ended u p badly for them. Boo fucking hoo.

Zionists = Hypocrites, liars, and manipulators of Fork Tongued Biblical proportions.

Look at how 99% of them on this thread call for Israel's terrorist massacres as the OP highlights.

But, then there's Zionists on this thread who call for genocide, war, and an apocalypse.

Somehow only Israel with Nukes can defend it's self, and not Palestine with no Nukes.

What’s to investigate?

Hamas started the violence, Israel ends it.

The more the better.
Muslims are Animals, eradicate them where they exist like the cock roaches they are.

Another Zionist genocidal, terrorist Animal Southern Hick, who calls for genocide, and thinks Israel's terrorism is "Cool".
Fuck you.

Zionists have killed far more Arabs, than vice versa, and the same holds true yesterday when Palestine killed 0 Israelis, and Israelis killed nearly 60 Palestinians, and Israel maimed 1,000 Palestinians.

The real Terrorist state with Nukes is Israel, because it's not Iran, or Palestine who have Nukes.
Because the Palestinians is bad at it doesn't mean they don't do it and don't start it. Isreal simply blows up the missle/rock throwers. Don't want to die, don't sling wpns in Israels direction.

Zionists = Hypocrites, liars, and manipulators of Fork Tongued Biblical proportions.

Look at how 99% of them on this thread call for Israel's terrorist massacres as the OP highlights.

But, then there's Zionists on this thread who call for genocide, war, and an apocalypse.

Somehow only Israel with Nukes can defend it's self, and not Palestine with no Nukes.
Eradicating the Palestinians is not genocide, they can merge back with the other Arabs of their ilk any time they choose.

U.S. blocks Security Council statement calling for investigation into Gaza violence

U.S. Blocks Security Council Statement Calling for Investigation Into Gaza Violence

Kuwaiti statement called for 'independent and transparent investigation' into deaths in Gaza, which saw the bloodiest day in the enclave since 2014 war
1.6091923.3401846880.jpg

Palestinian protesters hurl stones at Israeli troops during a protest at the Gaza Strip's border with Israel, Monday, May 14, 2018. Khalil Hamra/AP
Mass Gaza border clashes: 58 Palestinians killed by Israeli gunfire, 1,113 wounded[/paste:font]
WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday blocked a UN Security Council statement that was intended to call for an investigation of the events on the Israel-Gaza border.
I sick of you attacking Israel and defending the enemies of Christ.

While there are indeed godless Jews who are descendants of those who danced around the golden calf, Gods promise remains.

Palestine is a myth. No one ever said a thing about "Palestinians" when Egypt controlled the region, or when Jordan controlled the region.

Dont tell me Jews were never in the land of Canaan, and then claim to be a believer.

So, because some Palestinian Arabs are pro-Christ Christians, and most of the rest are neutral, or even positive on Christ seeing him as a Prophet of Islam.

The anti-Christs are the Israeli Jews, their texts believe Jesus Christ is boiling in excrement in the Jewish Hell.

The real Jewish Christ supporters probably all converted long ago, and became Palestinian Christians.

As usual Yokel Hicks are big on violence, and small on thinking.

Last edited:
The more the better.

Fuck you.

Because the Palestinians is bad at it doesn't mean they don't do it and don't start it. Isreal simply blows up the missle/rock throwers. Don't want to die, don't sling wpns in Israels direction.

Sounds like Nazi mumbo jumbo Genocide, and Terrorism you support.

I personally didn't want the U.S.A to get involved in Mid-East affairs.

You terroristic Zionist Limey Hicks, and Himey Pricks thought otherwise.

You are a threat to everything beyond just Zionist wars for Nuclear power Israel being threatened by non-Nuclear power Iran, BULL - SH*T on that.

Your Zionists call for Open borders with Mexico, for Refugees from Muslim countries as your Liberal Zionist Limey Anglo dregs like W Bush, and Reagan your buddies exposed.

Apparently borders are just for Zionists, not for Americans.

1.6091923.3401846880.jpg

So, you agree that Zionist crap terrorists are the evil left?

Indeed, you're correct.

Iran's more right wing, and Israel's more Liberal in comparison.

It's actually Israel with Nukes who's terrified of Iran with no Nukes.

Maybe the genocidal terrorist scums of Israel are the issue?

Raise your hand if you think anyone in Israel is safer today than a week ago.

It doesn't matter what the Israelis do now, bad shit is going to happen in every city in that country now. They should thank NutnYahoo ahead of time and put in a call to Lying Trump for the deaths of their relatives.

A new war has begun.

It doesn't matter what the Israelis do now, bad shit is going to happen in every city in that country now. They should thank NutnYahoo ahead of time and put in a call to Lying Trump for the deaths of their relatives.

A new war has begun.

Trump's anti-Semitic Pastor Jeffress opening the U.S Embassy in Jerusalem exposes it all too well.

This is a plot of Anglo-Protestant predators using Israel for a Biblical Holocaust, because the Bible says so.

Now terroristic Israel also looks like shit maiming, and killing over 1,000 Palestinian protesters.

Zionists are a bunch of anti-Christs. (Jews are self explanatory they reject Christ, and think Christ is boiling in Hell in excrement)

Even the Zionist Protestant dregs, who think God wants an Apocalypse, are anti-Christs too.

God's planet isn't to be disposed of, Zionist Anglos are just Demonic.

Last edited:

A new war has begun.

We moved our embassy which we have every right to do... we don't have to 'run it by" a bunch of so-called Palestinians.

What is there to investigate, Israel dropped leaflets telling them not to assault the border. The warning was ignored and the Israelis were attacked with rocks and firebombs as people attempted to breach the border, Israel defended themselves.

You know who else dropped leaflets to people they wanted to exterminate?

The Nazis, that's who.

You did? Amazing!

Zionists resemble Nazis the most of just about any states of today.

I've specifically stated on every web-site I've posted on, that Nazism was a great failure.

Nazism not only killed, tortured, and enslaved mostly "White Christians"

Nazism also ultimately backfired, and created a Liberal (ANTIFA) type of backlash.

I guess you;re trying to do it right this time. You're one sick puppy.

Destruction is caused by Israel to the region and Palestine. Same goes for the US , we caused and still causing much of the destruction in the world. Since wiping out your kind as you claim to be native that I highly doubt.
Wow, spoken like a true anti-colonialist or regular attendee at Jeremiah Wright's church....

1) How is Israel causing the destruction of the region?

As I said, the Arabs and Muslims mimic Progressives' refusal to accept the outcome of the 2016 election in that they refuse to accept the creation and recognition of Israel back in the late 1940s. Instead of accepting it as a 'done-deal'....some 70 years later....the violent terrorist nations refuse to 'make nice' and work together to get along. Instead they have sworn the Genocide of Israel - it is their own Charters, and they refuse to change it / get rid of it. They are just as committed to seeing Israel destroyed as the Democrats are sworn to be Obstructionists as long as Trump is in the WH and the GOP run Congress.

2) I would agree to you in one thing - I do not believe the US should be in so many countries as we are...however, the average American only knows the 'skin-deep' picture of the world / Middle east, they know nothing of the true workings of terrorists and groups hostile to the US. Many say, "We should get out and leave them alone - what can they do to us?" Does '9/11/01' ring a bell?

The US gives excuse for being in so many nations - and we have the history and thousands of dead Americans to justify it. It is easy to believe if we just leave, go back to the US, & 'play nice' everyone will like us and leave us alone - that is proven to be stupid, naïve outlook that has resulted in many attacks and over 3,000 dead Americans killed by radicals who want to see us dead for no other reasons than we are not believers of Islam and we breathe.

Specifics? After 9/11/01 I was for going in to Afghanistan, was against Iraq. Both, however, were approved by Congress and entered/fought Constitutionally. IMO, we had no business helping the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 take over their own country in Libya, even if the war was Constitutional / approved by Congress, which it was NOT. I was / am also totally against the un-Constitutional war and invasion into Syria. There is no way in hell Putin lets Al-Assad fall...so there is absolutely ZERO reason to be there in the Middle of a civil war, uninvited, in the midst of no less than 6 different factions fighting for different causes / objectives. (At one point our DOD was supporting one side who was fighting another supported by our CIA....wtf?)

I believe in Kennedy and his philosophy that the US would / will bear any burden, pay any price to stand with those who struggle / fight for freedom. If we sit back and watch those sparks / lights go out one by one we will wake one day to see that we are the lone light left in the world and will be overcome by darkness with no allies to stand at our side. In today's world, though, there is no 'ally' one can trust 100% - every nation thins of their own 1st, for the own survival, and most/almost all have varying degrees of loyalty.

Israel has had little reason to trust the United States the last 8 years, as Obama financed, supplied, armed, trained, supported, defended, protected, and even dragged the US into 2 un-Constitutional wars to assist TERRORISTS - our enemies and the enemies of our allies - take over their own countries and grow again around the world. Obama even used US tax dollars to attempt to do what he himself complained Russia tried to do to us - inject himself into Israel's election and attempt to effect the outcome - Obama attempted to meddle in Israel's election to oust Netanyahu...so of course Israel and Netanyahu did not completely trust the US. Obama helped protect Hezbollah Drug ops, gave millions in cash and supplies for Hamas to rebuild after their aggressive war and 'defeat' at the hands of Israel..... You don't want to help nations like Israel...then stop helping their / OUR enemies like Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood ,the Hakani Network, the Taliban, etc....

Finally, who the hell is still 'wiping out my kind'? Last I heard it was still illegal to kill a native American, so wtf are you talking about?

What is there to investigate, Israel dropped leaflets telling them not to assault the border. The warning was ignored and the Israelis were attacked with rocks and firebombs as people attempted to breach the border, Israel defended themselves.

You know who else dropped leaflets to people they wanted to exterminate?

The Nazis, that's who.

You did? Amazing!

Zionists resemble Nazis the most of just about any states of today.

I've specifically stated on every web-site I've posted on, that Nazism was a great failure.

Nazism not only killed, tortured, and enslaved mostly "White Christians"

Nazism also ultimately backfired, and created a Liberal (ANTIFA) type of backlash.

I guess you;re trying to do it right this time. You're one sick puppy.

More like I want a U.S.A which isn't filled with retarded, violent Zionists who think we should itch for a Nuclear Apocalypse with Iran, and who these Zionists call for refugees, and open borders, because some Terrorists from Saudi Arabia living in the U.S.A did 9/11.

That's where you get twisted....Egyptian government doesn't represent the people so are all other Arab governments. It wont last forever. I fear for Israel they inflicted so much hate in the arab/Muslim world that it'll be so ugly when things turn around.
"If you mean to have a war, then let it begin here."

The Palestinians are a race of murdering thugs. Supporting them is what's unamerican.
Wrong! A person is innocent until proven guilty. No one should be punished for a crime they did not commit. We are a nation based on the rule of law. Israel acts like it is above the law. Therefore, it is un-American to support Israel.

Forum List

Back