Palestinian killing investigation declined by Trump admin.

You did? Amazing!

Zionists resemble Nazis the most of just about any states of today.

I've specifically stated on every web-site I've posted on, that Nazism was a great failure.

Nazism not only killed, tortured, and enslaved mostly "White Christians"

Nazism also ultimately backfired, and created a Liberal (ANTIFA) type of backlash.

I guess you;re trying to do it right this time. You're one sick puppy.

More like I want a U.S.A which isn't filled with retarded, violent Zionists who think we should itch for a Nuclear Apocalypse with Iran, and who these Zionists call for refugees, and open borders, because some Terrorists from Saudi Arabia living in the U.S.A did 9/11.

Like I said, you're one sick puppy, the only one I see who is nuke obsessed is you. You're the one pushing for death and destruction.
We're done.

I am against the U.S.A getting involved in Mid-East affairs, and that makes me pushing for death, and destruction?

Rather than you Zionist Apes, who call for an Apocalypse because the Bible says so?

You are the terrorist, genocidal trash, the Zionists.

You fucking idiot, feel free to point where I've ever called for an apocalypse. You come kicking in my door I will blow your ass away, Israel is entitled to self defense just like I am. No one is forcing these assholes to charge the border, they are choosing to do that themselves, they decide their own fate.

Zionists resemble Nazis the most of just about any states of today.

I've specifically stated on every web-site I've posted on, that Nazism was a great failure.

Nazism not only killed, tortured, and enslaved mostly "White Christians"

Nazism also ultimately backfired, and created a Liberal (ANTIFA) type of backlash.

I guess you;re trying to do it right this time. You're one sick puppy.

More like I want a U.S.A which isn't filled with retarded, violent Zionists who think we should itch for a Nuclear Apocalypse with Iran, and who these Zionists call for refugees, and open borders, because some Terrorists from Saudi Arabia living in the U.S.A did 9/11.

Like I said, you're one sick puppy, the only one I see who is nuke obsessed is you. You're the one pushing for death and destruction.
We're done.

I am against the U.S.A getting involved in Mid-East affairs, and that makes me pushing for death, and destruction?

Rather than you Zionist Apes, who call for an Apocalypse because the Bible says so?

You are the terrorist, genocidal trash, the Zionists.

You fucking idiot, feel free to point where I've ever called for an apocalypse. You come kicking in my door I will blow your ass away, Israel is entitled to self defense just like I am. No one is forcing these assholes to charge the border, they are choosing to do that themselves, they decide their own fate.

The problem with your theory is that Palestinians who lost their land, and have been killed, oppressed, by the Zionist Israel then also have a right, if not a greater right to defend themselves.

As usual Zionists show they're violent, primitives, who have no empathy, sympathy, or logical, rational thought patterns.

I've clearly outlined in this two threads that

A.) Many Zionists support an Apocalypse.

Evangelical Zionists support Israel for an apocalypse by more than 1/2.

B.) Many Zionists are clearly Demonic, rather than Angelic.

Zionists are Demonic prophecy promoters rather than Godly?

What an outrage to think that a sovereign nation should have the right to defend its borders against a hostile incursion!
If Mexico suddenly started lobbing a couple hundred rockets a year into California / Texas, even Liberals would call for making Mexico to either be a parking lot or the 51st state in less than a week....but Israel does not have the right to defend itself or its people. Got it.

Israel stole Palestine, and America stole Texas.

Israel did not steal palestine. I would actually wouldn't mind if Texas would secede from america.

Israel did steal Palestine, and the Jewish Virtual Library numbers prove it.

Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

Israel did steal Palestine

Israel didn't steal it.
It was owned by the Ottomans.
The allies won it in WW1.
The allies gave part to form Jordan and part to form Israel.

What an outrage to think that a sovereign nation should have the right to defend its borders against a hostile incursion!
If Mexico suddenly started lobbing a couple hundred rockets a year into California / Texas, even Liberals would call for making Mexico to either be a parking lot or the 51st state in less than a week....but Israel does not have the right to defend itself or its people. Got it.

Israel did not steal palestine. I would actually wouldn't mind if Texas would secede from america.

Israel didn't steal it.

So, if the Zionist states of America is defeated.

Can they create a part of America to create say a Cajun, Native American, or Mexican state on the U.S.A because of these groups being there before America existed?

Israel was given its land by the UN.
Egypt, Syria, and Jordon later attacked Israel, & Israel kicked their arses.
Israel seized land from their attackers.....

Again, don't start fights you can't win...don't gamble anything you can't afford to lose.

So,the UN was good when it created Israel, but the UN is bad when it calls to investigate Israeli terroristic massacres?

Wow, what consistency on your behalf.

So,the UN was good when it created Israel

Well, they recognized Israel.
I wouldn't say they created it.

but the UN is bad when it calls to investigate Israeli terroristic massacres?

Yes, the UN is bad if they call Israeli self-defense.....terroristic massacres.

Again, don't start fights you can't win...don't gamble anything you can't afford to lose.

Uh huh. Every time an arab country starts a war with israel, they lose. You would think that the next arab nation that had ambitions of starting a war with israel would take pause and look at history.

Uh, Iran isn't Arab, and it's backed by potentially Russia, and China.

Furthermore Iran isn't Iraq, it's far bigger in size, and population size. (More like Vietnam)

You know so if the U.S.A goes to war with Iran, we're talking about Zionists presumably creating another Vietnam War like Zionist LBJ did, as a best case scenario, the Nuclear Holocaust as a worst option.

Zionism is a threat to Humanity, plain, and simple.

The US isnt going to war with iran. Russia, iran, and turkey will go against israel and they'll be destroyed.

No, more like the World will be destroyed by Nuclear Winter.
(The Biblical Holocaust Apocalypse you Zionist itch on, and support Israel for)

No, more like the World will be destroyed by Nuclear Winter.

That old Carl Sagan fairy tale? LOL!

So,the UN was good when it created Israel, but the UN is bad when it calls to investigate Israeli terroristic massacres?

LMFAO, if Israel is defending themselves, so are the Palestinians.

Israel was the killer of terror not Palestine.

Israel didn't steal it.

Can they create a part of America to create say a Cajun, Native American, or Mexican state on the U.S.A because of these groups being there before America existed?

Nations and peoples have been conquered for millenia and then that land goes to the victors. This isn't some new revelation.

Israel didn't steal it.

Nations and peoples have been conquered for millenia and then that land goes to the victors. This isn't some new revelation.

That doesn't make it right.

Many people including some Jews since WW2, have fought to end conquests, look at the Sanctions against Russia for invading a Crimea which was majority Russian, without killing anyone.
or
a Milosevic Clinton bombed who Milosevic's Yugoslavia who retaliated to Bosniak Massacres, to help keep together Yugoslavia, while he might've done wrong, ultimately less were killed than under Milosevic, then the beloved Lincoln of America.

So, WTF?

Why is it Jewish Zionists get away with it, eh?

Israel didn't steal it.

WTF are you mumbling about?

Winners do with losers what they wish.
That's why Poland owns some old German territory.

Israel didn't steal it.

As I suspect, almost all Zionists are very primal, they like might is right, the power of looting, and shooting, and even wish to usher in the Biblical Babble Nuclear Holocaust because the Bible says.

if Israel is defending themselves

If? Tens of thousands of violent Muzzies, I know, I repeat myself, trying to cross the border fence?
I'd use napalm.

Israel didn't steal it.

Israel didn't steal it.

Your beloved Zionists are more guilty of land theft, than Poland.

Poland lost Gdansk in 1793, and Soviets, and British Anglo Freemason Zionists like Churchill, FDR, and Truman supported the Soviet Polish take over of Gdansk, this moved was rejected by the real elected Polish government the Polish government in Exile.

The first time Krauts came in the turn of the 1300's, they came in as "Invited friends of Poland" and massacred the indigenous Poles of Gdansk in the Gdansk Massacre, and promptly brought in German Lebensraum Settlers of Drang Nach Osten.

Israel didn't steal it.

As I suspect, almost all Zionists are very primal, they like might is right, the power of looting, and shooting, and even wish to usher in the Biblical Babble Nuclear Holocaust because the Bible says.
As I suspect, almost all Zionists are very primal

Primal? LOL!
Realistic. Knowledgeable about history.

they like might is right, the power of looting, and shooting,

You mean like the Muzzie conquest of the Middle East?

If? Tens of thousands of violent Muzzies, I know, I repeat myself, trying to cross the border fence?
I'd use napalm.

The real violence was from Terrorist Israel with no maimed, or killed,... Killing, or maiming over 1,000 Palestinians who were protesting the Embassy.

Israel didn't steal it.

Israel didn't steal it.

Poland lost Gdansk in 1793, and Soviets, and British Anglo Freemason Zionists like Churchill, FDR, and Truman supported the Soviet Polish take over of Gdansk, this moved was rejected by the real elected Polish government the Polish government in Exile.

The first time Krauts came in the turn of the 1300's, they came in as "Invited friends of Poland" and massacred the indigenous Poles of Gdansk in the Gdansk Massacre, and promptly brought in German Lebensraum Settlers of Drang Nach Osten.

Polish land thief!

Israel didn't steal it.

As I suspect, almost all Zionists are very primal

Primal? LOL!
Realistic. Knowledgeable about history.

they like might is right, the power of looting, and shooting,

You mean like the Muzzie conquest of the Middle East?

So, then why did America fight to end the Nazis, eh?

Oh the poor Jews needed help.
Nazis are vile anti-Semites.

But, now that the Palestinians need help from Zionist butchers.

Oh the poor Jews need help.
Palestinians are vile anti-Semites.

Maybe the problem is Zionists are easily brainwashed simpletons, who are violent predators who love the power of looting, and shooting?

I'd use napalm.

The real violence was from Terrorist Israel with no maimed, or killed,... Killing, or maiming over 1,000 Palestinians who were protesting the Embassy.

Well, yeah, you fucking idiots are throwing rocks at people with modern weapons.

Israel didn't steal it.

Israel didn't steal it.

Polish land thief!

Kraut who squats on Native American land, and calls for a Zionist Terrorist Massacre as "Good"

Forum List

Back