Pandemic in the White Community: White on White Crime

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What's more, they're killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What's even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism.

When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment. In 2013, an estimated 10,076 people died in the U.S. due to drunk driving crashes. Driving while drunk is almost exclusively a white crime because everyone knows black people prefer to drink on their porches or inside their homes.

So why is white on white crime so prevalent, one may ask? Is it the music they listen to? Is it the white divorce rate, resulting in more white children coming from broken homes? Perhaps it's the TV shows they watch or the violent sports they play. More than likely, it is a combination of all of those things, with the exact root cause unclear. What is clear, though, is that not enough people are talking about the crime plaguing the white community. We need to spread the word, holding protests and demonstrations that call attention to this growing matter. Because, after all---white lives matter, too.

Everytime some white boy goes nuts and shoots up a bunch of people or commits some heinous act its always "mental health" or the better one "had one too many". When a black person does the same its "Music" or some other silly shit.

You are so math-challenged it's not even funny.
Look at the per capita numbers and rates. You can't accurately compare the number of gallons to the number of pints if you don't factor in ratios of volume.
Good God, this is why democrats should not be allowed to vote.

Another item of science that the "party of science" ignores. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Thread title funny. Nice try.
What the hell, let's play their dishonest little game.

YES, THERE IS A PANDEMIC IN THE WHITE COMMUNITY: WHITE ON WHITE CRIME.

Now that we have settled that, what would you call what is happening in the black community, black on black crime, guys?

Since "pandemic" has been used, you may have to come up with an all new term for that one.

Not expecting a straight answer from the Regressive Left, of course, since they don't give a shit about black on black crime.

IDK but you seem to think that problems go away if you can point to other problems.

Whoa wait, that white guy just rose from the dead. Keep doing it! Its working!

IDK but you seem to think that problems go away if you can point to other problems.

There is human on human crime everywhere and at every time on Earth. Why your post is dishonest, is because it feebly attempts to equate the inordinate disparity of murder among the two races. The FBI arrest reports for 2012 show that 13% of the population (Blacks 42,900,000) are responsible for 49.4% of the murders. While 77% of the population is White (254,000,000 people) and is responsible for 48.2% of the murder.

To make this easier to understand, you are roughly 6 times more likely to be killed by a black person than a white person. Even though the VAST majority of people you will encounter are white. That, is why there is an epidemic. For what it's worth, Blacks are responsible for more crime than their population % in EVERY category but DUI. Whites only outpace their population % in DUI and general Drunkenness.

There is human on human crime everywhere and at every time on Earth. Why your post is dishonest, is because it feebly attempts to equate the inordinate disparity of murder among the two races. The FBI arrest reports for 2012 show that 13% of the population (Blacks 42,900,000) are responsible for 49.4% of the murders. While 77% of the population is White (254,000,000 people) and is responsible for 48.2% of the murder.

To make this easier to understand, you are roughly 6 times more likely to be killed by a black person than a white person. Even though the VAST majority of people you will encounter are white. That, is why there is an epidemic. For what it's worth, Blacks are responsible for more crime than their population % in EVERY category but DUI. Whites only outpace their population % in DUI and general Drunkenness.
You're applying math. That doesn't work with lefties and democrats.

Except I didnt compare any two races. I'm talking about white people

So dishonest! "Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites." This is the first line from your OP.

So dishonest! "Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites." This is the first line from your OP.

Yes, now where is the comparison?

I thought you'd never ask... "In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks." Why not try honest discussion for a change? Or at least read your own BS before arguing against it.

You also make the statement that Whites are the "MVP" which you cleverly define as "Most Violent People". Again the numbers don't agree with you (at all). You are wrong, argumentative, ignorant and dishonest with this entire post. You have no leg to stand on.

Ironic post is ironically ironic.

The black community is in crisis, blacks are slaughtering each other at a horrific per capita pace, and you're playing games, proving that you don't give a shit.

Yuck it up.

I thought you'd never ask... "In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks." Why not try honest discussion for a change? Or at least read your own BS before arguing against it.

You also make the statement that Whites are the "MVP" which you cleverly define as "Most Violent People". Again the numbers don't agree with you (at all). You are wrong, argumentative, ignorant and dishonest with this entire post. You have no leg to stand on.

In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks.

Thats a true statement. Also, I didnt write the article so I didnt cleverly define anything. The numbers are correct. You just want to make it a contest for no reason....well, the reason is because you refuse to address problems in your own community.

Which is weird since all these white boys know everything wrong with blacks but cant seem to even discuss their community. It must be a gift.

The black community is in crisis, blacks are slaughtering each other at a horrific per capita pace, and you're playing games, proving that you don't give a shit.

Yuck it up.
Since we're bringing up random stuff

The deer population is booming also

Yuck it up.

WOW

I point out that blacks are slaughtering each other at a horrific per capita pace, and CC calls it "random stuff".

Case closed.

Yuck it up.

WOW

I point out that blacks are slaughtering each other at a horrific per capita pace, and CC calls it "random stuff".

Case closed.

WOW! I bring up whites slaughtering each other and you deflect for 24 pages.

Case Closed

Yuck it up.

WOW

Case closed.

WOW! I bring up whites slaughtering each other and you deflect for 24 pages.

Case Closed
I wonder why you don't a shit about what is happening within the black community.

Are you so consumed by your partisan political ideology that it just isn't a high priority?

A slaughter is going on, and you play games.

Did something happen to you when you were young?

Yuck it up.

WOW

Case closed.
The case was closed when you refused to aknowledge the crisis of white criminality...

Yuck it up.

WOW

Case closed.
The case was closed when you refused to aknowledge the crisis of white criminality...
I already have, sorry.

I'd link to it for you, but you can look for yourself.

CC has admitted that the black slaughter is "random stuff".

Neither one of you gives a shit about that. You'd rather play games.

Yuck it up.

WOW

Case closed.
You must really hate white people...you refuse to offer solutions to their horrific propensity for rape and violence.

Yuck it up.

WOW

Case closed.

Yuck it up.

WOW

Case closed.
Yeah because the topic is white on white crime. Anything else is random.

Forum List

Back