Pandemic in the White Community: White on White Crime

So dishonest! "Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites." This is the first line from your OP.
They think this is fun.

Black kids are dying en masse, but since there is no political advantage in discussing it, they don't give a shit.

This just gets uglier by the day.

Why do you care more about someone elses community than your own? Weird stuff
I care about the American community. My community includes Blacks.
I would assume that also means whites too? This thread is about white crime. Not Black crime.
Another one that can not accept white criminality.

So dishonest! "Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites." This is the first line from your OP.
They think this is fun.

Black kids are dying en masse, but since there is no political advantage in discussing it, they don't give a shit.

I would assume that also means whites too? This thread is about white crime. Not Black crime.
Has even one of them addressed the white on white crime problem yet?

They think this is fun.

So does mine but I'm asking about the white community

They think this is fun.

This thread started by assigning the "incorrect" association of crime to Blacks to the White population. The OP compared Whites to Blacks. This is post is about something that doesn't exist. If 77% of the population is White, and everything else is equal, than 77% of every category should also be "White". It is not. Every other category is less than 77% (except DUI) which means that Whites are performing better than the average.

If the post is somehow changed to crime in general, there are points to discuss.

They think this is fun.

Nope...

Some Whites prove white women deserve to be raped by white men...they dont have the balls to stop the crime in their communities.
You can't stop crime. It is an unfortunate part of life. The point is that of all of the violent crime committed, the portion that the White community adds is less than the population % of Whites. 5th grade math tells you there is no epidemic in the white community. Everyone would love to improve the numbers including Mac1958 I assume. The OP calls on something that doesn't exist, an epidemic in the White community. If the post was about crime in general you'd have less argument.
So in other words my previous post was correct.

It seems that they refuse to slap the "Epidemic" label on it and therefore its not a problem.

main-qimg-9d1b9a22672fd4aa098dff5f36b9d99b

They think this is fun.

NOT 1 SINGLE TIME

They think this is fun.

This thread started by assigning the "incorrect" association of crime to Blacks to the White population. The OP compared Whites to Blacks. This is post is about something that doesn't exist. If 77% of the population is White, and everything else is equal, than 77% of every category should also be "White". It is not. Every other category is less than 77% (except DUI) which means that Whites are performing better than the average.

If the post is somehow changed to crime in general, there are points to discuss.
Just desolved into a liar...

They think this is fun.

Your post betrays an ignorance of all the dynamics associated with the stats. However, thats just a tiny part of the OP. The entire point of the OP is the pandemic of white on white crime. Why do white people avoid this topic like the plague?

I think, we should make Black lives matter and the poverty pimps happy! How? Here is what we should do..................all the white criminals we catch should.....if convicted......be put in jail, and take the place of a black criminal of the black communities choice, to be released back into, the black community where they must stay, soley, on probation. Yes, drug dealers, then robbers, then rapists, then murders, all released back into the loving arms of their communities, where they should be forced to stay, for the the length of their probation, hopefully years upon years.

Now that should make reverend Jesse happy, and reverend Al, rev Jeremiah, BHO, and all the rest. And yes, it is NOT our fault most of these people don't live in black communities or if they do, have armed protectors, but hey, we are just trying to be fair.

So in summary.............I am as a partial Caucasian, am more than willing to throw all the crooked Caucasians in jail, in the place of all the railroaded African Americans, and as long as they are released to YOUR communities and you keep them in your loving arms, I am all for it!

They think this is fun.

How?

I think, we should make Black lives matter and the poverty pimps happy! How? Here is what we should do..................all the white criminals we catch should.....if convicted......be put in jail, and take the place of a black criminal of the black communities choice, to be released back into, the black community where they must stay, soley, on probation. Yes, drug dealers, then robbers, then rapists, then murders, all released back into the loving arms of their communities, where they should be forced to stay, for the the length of their probation, hopefully years upon years.

Now that should make reverend Jesse happy, and reverend Al, rev Jeremiah, BHO, and all the rest. And yes, it is NOT our fault most of these people don't live in black communities or if they do, have armed protectors, but hey, we are just trying to be fair.

So in summary.............I am as a partial Caucasian, am more than willing to throw all the crooked Caucasians in jail, in the place of all the railroaded African Americans, and as long as they are released to YOUR communities and you keep them in your loving arms, I am all for it!
Aka...can I derail the thread with bullshit!!!

They think this is fun.

Your post betrays an ignorance of all the dynamics associated with the stats. However, thats just a tiny part of the OP. The entire point of the OP is the pandemic of white on white crime. Why do white people avoid this topic like the plague?
That is the most statistically simple and valid point there can be. Only by confusing the math can you arrive at any other conclusion.

If there are 100 crimes committed and all other factors are equal and current population densities are used. 77 should be committed by whites, 13 committed by blacks.

What did any of that have to do with the topic?

How?
Read post #1 and think about it.

That is the most statistically simple and valid point there can be. Only by confusing the math can you arrive at any other conclusion.

If there are 100 crimes committed and all other factors are equal and current population densities are used. 77 should be committed by whites, 13 committed by blacks.
I'm only confused by your reluctance to discuss the OP. White on white crime. Concentrate no matter how many times the word Black instinctively comes to your mind.

I'm only confused by your reluctance to discuss the OP. White on white crime. Concentrate no matter how many times the word Black instinctively comes to your mind.
Because it is a red herring. To classify it as anything other than Crime without labels, there needs to be a motivating factor. There is no statistical motivating factor. So I have to ask, what is the motivation?

Because it is a red herring. To classify it as anything other than Crime without labels, there needs to be a motivating factor. There is no statistical motivating factor. So I have to ask, what is the motivation?
How is white on white crime misleading? Are you saying it doesnt exist?

They think this is fun.

They know the stats, they're just mocking those who point out the tragedy happening to young American Blacks.

They're having fun with it. Hard to imagine, huh? But they don't care.

Really, so the term black on black crime is a red herring or is that one cool?

Forum List

Back