Pandemic in the White Community: White on White Crime

They think this is fun.

Black kids are dying en masse, but since there is no political advantage in discussing it, they don't give a shit.

This just gets uglier by the day.

Why do you care more about someone elses community than your own? Weird stuff
I care about the American community. My community includes Blacks.
I would assume that also means whites too? This thread is about white crime. Not Black crime.
This thread started by assigning the "incorrect" association of crime to Blacks to the White population. The OP compared Whites to Blacks. This is post is about something that doesn't exist. If 77% of the population is White, and everything else is equal, than 77% of every category should also be "White". It is not. Every other category is less than 77% (except DUI) which means that Whites are performing better than the average.

If the post is somehow changed to crime in general, there are points to discuss.
They know the stats, they're just mocking those who point out the tragedy happening to young American Blacks.

They're having fun with it. Hard to imagine, huh? But they don't care.
Were only mocking your inability to address the OP and your cognitive dissonance on the issue of white on white crime.

I would assume that also means whites too? This thread is about white crime. Not Black crime.
This thread started by assigning the "incorrect" association of crime to Blacks to the White population. The OP compared Whites to Blacks. This is post is about something that doesn't exist. If 77% of the population is White, and everything else is equal, than 77% of every category should also be "White". It is not. Every other category is less than 77% (except DUI) which means that Whites are performing better than the average.

If the post is somehow changed to crime in general, there are points to discuss.
Your post betrays an ignorance of all the dynamics associated with the stats. However, thats just a tiny part of the OP. The entire point of the OP is the pandemic of white on white crime. Why do white people avoid this topic like the plague?
That is the most statistically simple and valid point there can be. Only by confusing the math can you arrive at any other conclusion.

If there are 100 crimes committed and all other factors are equal and current population densities are used. 77 should be committed by whites, 13 committed by blacks.
I'm only confused by your reluctance to discuss the OP. White on white crime. Concentrate no matter how many times the word Black instinctively comes to your mind.
Because it is a red herring. To classify it as anything other than Crime without labels, there needs to be a motivating factor. There is no statistical motivating factor. So I have to ask, what is the motivation?
So it is a red herring to discuss white criminality???
I did say you were a liar didnt I???

Hey, here's a cool idea for another thread for the Regressive Left to have fun with:

A thread like "Pandemic in the White Community: Fatherless Children"

Then you guys could mock that whole issue and come up with some stats that feebly pale in comparison to those of the Black community. Then you can ignore the pain and suffering of millions of young black kids and black single moms! Fuck 'em!!

Go ahead, this will be a LAUGH RIOT for ya!

:spinner:

Hey, here's a cool idea for another thread for the Regressive Left to have fun with:

Then you guys could mock that whole issue and come up with some stats that feebly pale in comparison to those of the Black community. Then you can ignore the pain and suffering of millions of young black kids and black single moms! Fuck 'em!!

If you cared you wouldve started a thread on it but you dont care about white bastards either.

Is it as sad as you going into a thread about whites not addressing white on white violence and not addressing it to talk about blacks? Because thats super duper sad

You are a racist, and you lie a great deal.

Shall we compare instanced of violent rape, assault, battery, and murder per 100,000 by black vs. white perpetrators?

Or is dishonesty the only trick in your bag?

Your post betrays an ignorance of all the dynamics associated with the stats. However, thats just a tiny part of the OP. The entire point of the OP is the pandemic of white on white crime. Why do white people avoid this topic like the plague?
That is the most statistically simple and valid point there can be. Only by confusing the math can you arrive at any other conclusion.

If there are 100 crimes committed and all other factors are equal and current population densities are used. 77 should be committed by whites, 13 committed by blacks.
I'm only confused by your reluctance to discuss the OP. White on white crime. Concentrate no matter how many times the word Black instinctively comes to your mind.
Because it is a red herring. To classify it as anything other than Crime without labels, there needs to be a motivating factor. There is no statistical motivating factor. So I have to ask, what is the motivation?
How is white on white crime misleading? Are you saying it doesnt exist?

This is agonizing. Yes white people commit crime on one another. It is a very bad thing. There is no disproportionate "white on white" crime. Because there are significantly more white people, the chance of committing "white on white" crime is greater. To focus on "white on white" crime rather than crime as a whole would require some sort of motivation. There is no out of the ordinary statistical motivation. The numbers are well within the "expected" range. So again I ask, what is the motivation for trying to define it as white on white crime?

This is your excuse when white women are raped by white men and white babies killed by white murderers???
How disgusting.

Is it as sad as you going into a thread about whites not addressing white on white violence and not addressing it to talk about blacks? Because thats super duper sad

You are a racist, and you lie a great deal.

Shall we compare instanced of violent rape, assault, battery, and murder per 100,000 by black vs. white perpetrators?

Or is dishonesty the only trick in your bag?
In post 233, he called the ongoing slaughter of young American Blacks "random stuff".

How do you deal with someone lacking in basic humanity like that?

This is agonizing. Yes white people commit crime on one another. It is a very bad thing. There is no disproportionate "white on white" crime. Because there are significantly more white people, the chance of committing "white on white" crime is greater. To focus on "white on white" crime rather than crime as a whole would require some sort of motivation. There is no out of the ordinary statistical motivation. The numbers are well within the "expected" range. So again I ask, what is the motivation for trying to define it as white on white crime?
Murder, rape,violence at an acceptable rate???...please dont admit you just made that up.

Really, so the term black on black crime is a red herring or is that one cool?

There is statistical motivation to to separate black on black crime. It is out of the ordinary. there is a disproportionate number of crimes that are specifically committed by black on blacks. The same does not exist in the white community.

if you had 2 kids and the first was getting in to trouble 6 times more often than the second would you not take notice of that kid? Why at that point would you focus on the kid who was not getting into trouble often? Would you label the 2nd kid's behavior?

I know the subject causes emotional trauma for white people. I understand your agony. Now we are getting somewhere. The motivation is to discuss the white on white crime rate. Can you do that? You'll be the first.

So dishonest! "Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites." This is the first line from your OP.

Yes, now where is the comparison?
I thought you'd never ask... "In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks." Why not try honest discussion for a change? Or at least read your own BS before arguing against it.

You also make the statement that Whites are the "MVP" which you cleverly define as "Most Violent People". Again the numbers don't agree with you (at all). You are wrong, argumentative, ignorant and dishonest with this entire post. You have no leg to stand on.

In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks.

Thats a true statement. Also, I didnt write the article so I didnt cleverly define anything. The numbers are correct. You just want to make it a contest for no reason....well, the reason is because you refuse to address problems in your own community.

Which is weird since all these white boys know everything wrong with blacks but cant seem to even discuss their community. It must be a gift.

There is a problem with mankind. The statistics show that while sad regardless of race, there are fewer crimes in the "White community" than the population would allow for. This, by any standard would indicate that "White communities" are generally safe. There is no epidemic here to fix for Whites specifically.

In the Black community, however, there is an epidemic of violent crime at a 6:1 ratio (murders) to the next largest sample (Whites). That raises the point of additional scrutiny. That's why there is a focus on "Black on Black" crime.

I'm all for no one killing, robbing or assaulting. You call out Whites specifically and all of the data doesn't support your position.

BTW, you say you didn't compare. Then I showed you your comparison and you reply "That's a true statement". Comparisons can be true statements. I just want you to be aware of that.

Again, why are you trying to make this a contest? Whites have problems and blacks have problems. We are gathered here to discuss one and not the other.
Again for terminally slow and stupid.... blacks are 6 times as likely to be murdered as whites and blacks are 8 times as likely to commit murder as whites. Blacks kill blacks predominately. If as you claim there is an epidemic in the white community what exactly do we call the horrific murder rate in the black community?

Murder, rape,violence at an acceptable rate???...please dont admit you just made that up.

No one said "acceptable". You can't be honest to save your life.

This is your excuse when white women are raped by white men and white babies killed by white murderers???
How disgusting.

We don't make excuses for the perpetrators, sploogy, we put them in jail.

We don't call them victims, we put them in jail.

We don't blame RACISM, we put them in jail.
Apparently you do bucky...

I know the subject causes emotional trauma for white people. I understand your agony. Now we are getting somewhere. The motivation is to discuss the white on white crime rate. Can you do that? You'll be the first.
Is that why blacks that commit crimes should be viewed as victims? Why black academics and politicians are claiming that arresting blacks and putting them in prison for the crimes they commit is some how a problem? Remind me the LAST time a white politician claimed we had to many white people in prison and that the justice system needed to make exceptions for white people rightly convicted of committing crimes?

I think, we should make Black lives matter and the poverty pimps happy! How? Here is what we should do..................all the white criminals we catch should.....if convicted......be put in jail, and take the place of a black criminal of the black communities choice, to be released back into, the black community where they must stay, soley, on probation. Yes, drug dealers, then robbers, then rapists, then murders, all released back into the loving arms of their communities, where they should be forced to stay, for the the length of their probation, hopefully years upon years.

Now that should make reverend Jesse happy, and reverend Al, rev Jeremiah, BHO, and all the rest. And yes, it is NOT our fault most of these people don't live in black communities or if they do, have armed protectors, but hey, we are just trying to be fair.

So in summary.............I am as a partial Caucasian, am more than willing to throw all the crooked Caucasians in jail, in the place of all the railroaded African Americans, and as long as they are released to YOUR communities and you keep them in your loving arms, I am all for it!
What did any of that have to do with the topic?

Man, I am just agreeing with the OP. Those white people got to go to jail, and I am willing to throw them all there if they are convicted, and let the black ones out. I MEAN IT. Hell, I will lobby for it as long as the black community keeps their own.

Since talking about black crime is off limits in this thread, I am talking about WHITE CRIME, and letting the poor black innocents (since we can't talk about black crime) back into their communities where they are wanted, and loved; and jailing every white thug, crook, etc off my streets. Hooray!!!!!!!!!! Lets do it yesterday.

So it is a red herring to discuss white criminality???
I did say you were a liar didnt I???
I try to be as respectful as possible but you are a moron! It is a Red Herring to discuss "white on white" crime as if that were an issue greater that the proportionate, albeit terrible, crime statistics for whites.

While you did call me a liar you did not explain what I lied about.

No one said "acceptable". You can't be honest to save your life.
Not "acceptable" , my mistake. You stated "expected".
My point stands...dont tell peope you are making this stuff up...smh.

Is that why blacks that commit crimes should be viewed as victims? Why black academics and politicians are claiming that arresting blacks and putting them in prison for the crimes they commit is some how a problem? Remind me the LAST time a white politician claimed we had to many white people in prison and that the justice system needed to make exceptions for white people rightly convicted of committing crimes?
I stopped reading the minute I saw the word Black. Let me know when you want to discuss the OP instead of deflecting.

Forum List

Back