Pandemic in the White Community: White on White Crime

Well, at least this thread has demonstrated what the Regressive Left thinks of American Blacks.

Nasty stuff.

There is human on human crime everywhere and at every time on Earth. Why your post is dishonest, is because it feebly attempts to equate the inordinate disparity of murder among the two races. The FBI arrest reports for 2012 show that 13% of the population (Blacks 42,900,000) are responsible for 49.4% of the murders. While 77% of the population is White (254,000,000 people) and is responsible for 48.2% of the murder.

To make this easier to understand, you are roughly 6 times more likely to be killed by a black person than a white person. Even though the VAST majority of people you will encounter are white. That, is why there is an epidemic. For what it's worth, Blacks are responsible for more crime than their population % in EVERY category but DUI. Whites only outpace their population % in DUI and general Drunkenness.

Except I didnt compare any two races. I'm talking about white people
So dishonest! "Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites." This is the first line from your OP.

Yes, now where is the comparison?
I thought you'd never ask... "In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks." Why not try honest discussion for a change? Or at least read your own BS before arguing against it.

You also make the statement that Whites are the "MVP" which you cleverly define as "Most Violent People". Again the numbers don't agree with you (at all). You are wrong, argumentative, ignorant and dishonest with this entire post. You have no leg to stand on.

In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks.

Thats a true statement. Also, I didnt write the article so I didnt cleverly define anything. The numbers are correct. You just want to make it a contest for no reason....well, the reason is because you refuse to address problems in your own community.

Which is weird since all these white boys know everything wrong with blacks but cant seem to even discuss their community. It must be a gift.

There is a problem with mankind. The statistics show that while sad regardless of race, there are fewer crimes in the "White community" than the population would allow for. This, by any standard would indicate that "White communities" are generally safe. There is no epidemic here to fix for Whites specifically.

In the Black community, however, there is an epidemic of violent crime at a 6:1 ratio (murders) to the next largest sample (Whites). That raises the point of additional scrutiny. That's why there is a focus on "Black on Black" crime.

I'm all for no one killing, robbing or assaulting. You call out Whites specifically and all of the data doesn't support your position.

BTW, you say you didn't compare. Then I showed you your comparison and you reply "That's a true statement". Comparisons can be true statements. I just want you to be aware of that.

IDK but you seem to think that problems go away if you can point to other problems.
Ironic post is ironically ironic.

The black community is in crisis, blacks are slaughtering each other at a horrific per capita pace, and you're playing games, proving that you don't give a shit.

Yuck it up.
Since we're bringing up random stuff

The deer population is booming also
WOW

I point out that blacks are slaughtering each other at a horrific per capita pace, and CC calls it "random stuff".

Case closed.
The case was closed when you refused to aknowledge the crisis of white criminality...
I already have, sorry.

I'd link to it for you, but you can look for yourself.

CC has admitted that the black slaughter is "random stuff".

Neither one of you gives a shit about that. You'd rather play games.

Did you know that this is called an axolotl?

axolotl.jpg

Cool huh?

Some Whites prove white women deserve to be raped by white men...they dont have the balls to stop the crime in their communities.

In the Black community, however, there is an epidemic of violent crime at a 6:1 ratio (murders) to the next largest sample (Whites). That raises the point of additional scrutiny.
Look at what the Regressive Leftists are saying here.

They don't care.

So dishonest! "Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites." This is the first line from your OP.

I thought you'd never ask... "In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks." Why not try honest discussion for a change? Or at least read your own BS before arguing against it.

You also make the statement that Whites are the "MVP" which you cleverly define as "Most Violent People". Again the numbers don't agree with you (at all). You are wrong, argumentative, ignorant and dishonest with this entire post. You have no leg to stand on.

In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks.

Thats a true statement. Also, I didnt write the article so I didnt cleverly define anything. The numbers are correct. You just want to make it a contest for no reason....well, the reason is because you refuse to address problems in your own community.

Which is weird since all these white boys know everything wrong with blacks but cant seem to even discuss their community. It must be a gift.

There is a problem with mankind. The statistics show that while sad regardless of race, there are fewer crimes in the "White community" than the population would allow for. This, by any standard would indicate that "White communities" are generally safe. There is no epidemic here to fix for Whites specifically.

In the Black community, however, there is an epidemic of violent crime at a 6:1 ratio (murders) to the next largest sample (Whites). That raises the point of additional scrutiny. That's why there is a focus on "Black on Black" crime.

I'm all for no one killing, robbing or assaulting. You call out Whites specifically and all of the data doesn't support your position.

BTW, you say you didn't compare. Then I showed you your comparison and you reply "That's a true statement". Comparisons can be true statements. I just want you to be aware of that.

Again, why are you trying to make this a contest? Whites have problems and blacks have problems. We are gathered here to discuss one and not the other.

So white criminality is acceptable because a ratio of black people are criminals...lol.
Tell that to the thousands of raped white women by white men or the thiusands of whites murdered by whites.

They think this is fun.

Black kids are dying en masse, but since there is no political advantage in discussing it, they don't give a shit.

This just gets uglier by the day.

So white criminality is acceptable because a ratio of black people are criminals...lol.
Tell that to the thousands of raped white women by white men or the thiusands of whites murdered by whites.

Its ok that happened to you because blacks rape each other too lol

They think this is fun.

Black kids are dying en masse, but since there is no political advantage in discussing it, they don't give a shit.

Whites think this is funny...an epidemic of white heroin overdoses and he is deflecting.

They think this is fun.

Why do you care more about someone elses community than your own? Weird stuff

They think this is fun.

Whites think this is funny...an epidemic of heroin overdoses and he is deflecting.

He wont even discuss the Meth Epidemic. If he even tries it will just come out like "Black people use drugs so there"

Some Whites prove white women deserve to be raped by white men...they dont have the balls to stop the crime in their communities.
You can't stop crime. It is an unfortunate part of life. The point is that of all of the violent crime committed, the portion that the White community adds is less than the population % of Whites. 5th grade math tells you there is no epidemic in the white community. Everyone would love to improve the numbers including Mac1958 I assume. The OP calls on something that doesn't exist, an epidemic in the White community. If the post was about crime in general you'd have less argument.

They think this is fun.

I care about the American community. My community includes Blacks.

You can't stop crime. It is an unfortunate part of life. The point is that of all of the violent crime committed, the portion that the White community adds is less than the population % of Whites. 5th grade math tells you there is no epidemic in the white community. Everyone would love to improve the numbers including Mac1958 I assume. The OP calls on something that doesn't exist, an epidemic in the White community. If the post was about crime in general you'd have less argument.
So in other words my previous post was correct.

Holy crap!! You are an idiot. ALL CRIMINALITY is unacceptable. Get that through your head.

The rape statistic is contradictory to your opinion as well. If the populations were equal you'd be 3 times more likely to be raped by a Black person than a White person. I posted earlier, the only category that Blacks come out better is DUI's. That needs to be your banner argument or you are wrong.

They think this is fun.

I care about the American community. My community includes Blacks.
I would assume that also means whites too? This thread is about white crime. Not Black crime.

Holy crap!! You are an idiot. ALL CRIMINALITY is unacceptable. Get that through your head.

The rape statistic is contradictory to your opinion as well. If the populations were equal you'd be 3 times more likely to be raped by a Black person than a White person. I posted earlier, the only category that Blacks come out better is DUI's. That needs to be your banner argument or you are wrong.
Actually you are the idiot...the sum of all your posts is white crime is acceptable and black is not....

Forum List

Back