Pandemic in the White Community: White on White Crime

You're making comparisons and comparisons involve an essence of math.

No I made no comparison at all.
Then why did you differentiate by skin color?
And where is this white community? I know of assimilated people who happen to be white but the only self-ID-ing white communities are the KKK, etc.

I didnt make comparisons at all. Sorry, you can talk circles to someone else
You can't even understand your own posts.

I understand that I didnt make comparisons tho
You must have done something, anything at all to keep him from addressing white on white crime.

You mean to tell me all these super smart whites who know the motivations and problems within the black community dont have an answer to why crime plagues their own neighborhoods?
We mean to tell you that you cannot argue futilely. Blacks discussing white on white crime is like blacks discussing mathematics. Hopeless.

Ok, so again, whats stopping you, the expert white, on discussing it?
Mathematics, as in why black crime is a far bigger problem for blacks? And heaven forbid ratio, percentages and so on.

Let me put this as simply as possible. If you stop killing each other, black lives will matter more. If not, black lives are cheapened.
More monkey deflections. What about whites killing each other? Do white lives not matter?
They do. Apparently whites value white lives far more than blacks value black lives. Obviously, that's why blacks kill each other at obscene rates.

And where is this white community? I know of assimilated people who happen to be white but the only self-ID-ing white communities are the KKK, etc.

You must have done something, anything at all to keep him from addressing white on white crime.

Yeah, I acknowledge it exists and they hate me for it

You're making comparisons and comparisons involve an essence of math.

No, obviously you don't.

You mean to tell me all these super smart whites who know the motivations and problems within the black community dont have an answer to why crime plagues their own neighborhoods?
We mean to tell you that you cannot argue futilely. Blacks discussing white on white crime is like blacks discussing mathematics. Hopeless.

Mathematics, as in why black crime is a far bigger problem for blacks? And heaven forbid ratio, percentages and so on.

Let me put this as simply as possible. If you stop killing each other, black lives will matter more. If not, black lives are cheapened.
More monkey deflections. What about whites killing each other? Do white lives not matter?
They do. Apparently whites value white lives far more than blacks value black live. Obviously, that's why blacks kill each other at obscene rates.

We can tell it matters the way you spent 17 pages avoiding talking about it

No, obviously you don't.

Nuh uh, YOU!

They do. Apparently whites value white lives far more than blacks value black live. Obviously, that's why blacks kill each other at obscene rates.

I understand your frustration. Pick battles you can win in the future. :)

They do. Apparently whites value white lives far more than blacks value black lives. Obviously, that's why blacks kill each other at obscene rates.
If they mattered why are you deflecting from the topic in the OP? Obviously they dont matter to you or you would address the issues and come up with solutions to the pandemic of white on white crime.....Wouldnt you?

:afro: Projection :afro:

Deflection#25
White priveledge means you can ignore your own dirty laundry.

No one is fighting a battle. The OP is discussing white on white crime. Your avoidance of the issue and classification of discussing it as a battle actually proves you dont care about your own race. Thats kinda weird.

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What's more, they're killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What's even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism.

When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment. In 2013, an estimated 10,076 people died in the U.S. due to drunk driving crashes. Driving while drunk is almost exclusively a white crime because everyone knows black people prefer to drink on their porches or inside their homes.

So why is white on white crime so prevalent, one may ask? Is it the music they listen to? Is it the white divorce rate, resulting in more white children coming from broken homes? Perhaps it's the TV shows they watch or the violent sports they play. More than likely, it is a combination of all of those things, with the exact root cause unclear. What is clear, though, is that not enough people are talking about the crime plaguing the white community. We need to spread the word, holding protests and demonstrations that call attention to this growing matter. Because, after all---white lives matter, too.

Everytime some white boy goes nuts and shoots up a bunch of people or commits some heinous act its always "mental health" or the better one "had one too many". When a black person does the same its "Music" or some other silly shit.

The DOJ statistics do not even account for Hispanic/Latino at all. According to them they are "white". Gang bangers of the negro and Latino variety account for the vast majority of crime.

Next.

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What's more, they're killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What's even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism.

When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment. In 2013, an estimated 10,076 people died in the U.S. due to drunk driving crashes. Driving while drunk is almost exclusively a white crime because everyone knows black people prefer to drink on their porches or inside their homes.

So why is white on white crime so prevalent, one may ask? Is it the music they listen to? Is it the white divorce rate, resulting in more white children coming from broken homes? Perhaps it's the TV shows they watch or the violent sports they play. More than likely, it is a combination of all of those things, with the exact root cause unclear. What is clear, though, is that not enough people are talking about the crime plaguing the white community. We need to spread the word, holding protests and demonstrations that call attention to this growing matter. Because, after all---white lives matter, too.

Everytime some white boy goes nuts and shoots up a bunch of people or commits some heinous act its always "mental health" or the better one "had one too many". When a black person does the same its "Music" or some other silly shit.

The DOJ statistics do not even account for Hispanic/Latino at all. According to them they are "white". Gang bangers of the negro and Latino variety account for the vast majority of crime.

Next.

Deflection #26?

Whites kill whites at an obscene rate, rape at an obscene rate commit white collar crimes at an obscene rate...so white lives must not matter.

the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What's more, they're killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

So why is white on white crime so prevalent, one may ask?

When has this been different? Criminals prey on the people around them and that is usually people of their own community, though opportunities can be found almost anywhere.

You are disolving into a mockery of your own bullshit.

the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What's more, they're killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

When has this been different? Criminals prey on the people around them and that is usually people of their own community, though opportunities can be found almost anywhere.

Deflection #27?

Can one white person discuss what should be done to curb the white on white crime rate?

Next.

Deflection #26?

You can deflect all you want. Doesn't change the fact that the DOJ statistics lump whites and Latinos into the same group. Latinos are the largest minority, and are just as violent as blacks. If it weren't for blacks and Latinos there would be very little crime period in the US.

Next.

Deflection #26?

You can deflect all you want. Doesn't change the fact that the DOJ statistics lump whites and Latinos into the same group. Latinos are the largest minority, and are jus as violent as blacks. If it weren't for blacks and Latinos there would be very little crime period in the US.

Deflection #28?

Deflection #27?

Can one white person discuss what should be done to curb the white on white crime rate?

Easy, throw violent criminals in jail and leave them there. White, black, or Latino, violent criminals should not be given a second chance.

Deflection #27?

Easy, throw violent criminals in jail and leave them there. White, black, or Latino, violent criminals should not be given a second chance.
Almost. I'm still going to count that as deflection #29. You couldnt focus on white on white crime and deflected to Black and Latinos and violence something or other.

Forum List

Back