Papa John at CPAC: Biden CAUSED Putin to invade Ukraine

Yes, Biden did help create the problem by cutting our energy production. Mr Trump told the Europeans and NATO, in no uncertain terms, that they were making a mistake by getting oil from Russia. so yes, Biden is a complete idiot screwing everything up

US triple oil imports from Russia in 2021! Biden is helping Russia invade Ukraine

He should send his pizzas to the Russian troops. The food poisoning alone will help the Ukrainians.
R.0430aa1070c1648ea32e0f5bc2d65726

Caused is the wrong term. Biden certainly showed weakness, indecisiveness and gave signals like the pipeline he was supportive of Russia. We can only hope it ends with Putin. China is watching with great interest.

Has anybody ever called you a faggot?

I'm kidding of course. They have.
You can't refute the facts-Biden financed Russia's invasion --and I'm willing to learn

GOPers...I just cannot believe this.

Because you are a dope.

The weakness Biddum showed last summer bumbling his way just out of leaving Afghanistan, gave Putin the signal that now was the time and just 7-8 weeks later, he decided to invade Ukraine.

Then to add insult to injury, Biddum confirmed that no matter what, the USA took actual military action off the table.

If Vlad invades, Joe will tie up a few bank accounts.

Never would have happened on Trump's watch.

Welcome to:

BWAR.jpg

His FIRST war. More to follow.

Biden forced Putin to do it. To create a quote ''great smokescreen''

GOPers...I just cannot believe this.

Great talking point on Biden forcing Putin to invade.
But there's no sense in the smokescreen accusation.

If the truth was known, Biden wouldn't have made the decision, he's likely not capable anymore.

The decision for the US to use Nato was made many years ago to surround Russia with Nato countries right up to Russia's borders.

Forum List

Back