Paul Mooney is Not Supporting ‘Django Unchained’

poet

Rookie
Jun 2, 2011
Texas
Paul Mooney is Not Supporting ?Django Unchained? | Black America Web

(Excerpt):

PAUL MOONEY(comedian): … y’all up there talking about slavery like you don’t, look, here, how do you make a movie about slavery? We should’ve learned our lesson from “Roots.”
TOM JOYNER(radio talk show host): So this is a parody?
PAUL MOONEY: I would think so. I haven’t seen it, but that’s what I would think. You know, I don’t, listen, first of all, people who run around telling you about your experience, you know, real white people, fake white people …you can’t tell me about my experience. You know?
SYBIL WILKES: He said real white people, and fake.
PAUL MOONEY: Yeah. Talk about, tell me about you. Tell me about your life. You understand? That’s interesting. Stop telling, if you’re not an Indian, don’t tell me about Indians. (Laughter) That’s just the way. You know? You understand?
TOM JOYNER: Yeah. Makes sense.

I love Paul Mooney-poet.

[ame=http://youtu.be/jl_YXYbtksk]Paul Mooney Analyzing White America Full Version - YouTube[/ame]

(Excerpt):

PAUL MOONEY(comedian): … y’all up there talking about slavery like you don’t, look, here, how do you make a movie about slavery? We should’ve learned our lesson from “Roots.”
PAUL MOONEY: I would think so. I haven’t seen it, but that’s what I would think. You know, I don’t, listen, first of all, people who run around telling you about your experience, you know, real white people, fake white people …you can’t tell me about my experience. You know?
PAUL MOONEY: Yeah. Talk about, tell me about you. Tell me about your life. You understand? That’s interesting. Stop telling, if you’re not an Indian, don’t tell me about Indians. (Laughter) That’s just the way. You know? You understand?

I love Paul Mooney-poet.

Paul Mooney Analyzing White America Full Version - YouTube

He sounds ignorant.

Much like you.

Out of one side of his mouth this black guy says whites can't know about black experiences then out of the other side of his mouth he analyzes whites ... whose experiences he can't possibly know.

:rolleyes:

• Banned

(Excerpt):

I love Paul Mooney-poet.

He sounds ignorant.

Much like you.

Really? He's not, actually. I dare you to view the video. He reads white people "like you" to filth.

(Excerpt):

I love Paul Mooney-poet.

He sounds ignorant.

Much like you

Really? He's not, actually. I dare you to view the video. He reads white people "like you" to filth.

Thank you for proving me right.

• Banned
Out of one side of his mouth this black guy says whites can't know about black experiences then out of the other side of his mouth he analyzes whites ... whose experiences he can't possibly know.

You can't possibly know or understand the experiences of others, by virtue of you "being white", which mandates that you are totally self-absorbed, insensitive, and devoid of compassion for anyone other than yourselves.....you insult people without knowing that you are doing it, and when it's pointed out to you, you jump defensive and claim folks are "playing the victim role".
Black people, in order to survive you, have had to be intuitive, adaptive, and more clever than you could ever be. We inherently "sympathize" and empathize with others, and we can objectively "tell you about yourselves". Believe it or not.
Paul Mooney was one of the writers for Richard Pryor, who made a career of "analyzing white people".....Pryor's heir apparent is Chris Rock. Roll your eyes all you want.

Last edited:
And If your not White, don't tell me about Whites.

Divide and Conquer.

You can't possibly know or understand the experiences of others, by virtue of you "being white", which mandates that you are totally self-absorbed, insensitive, and devoid of compassion for anyone other than yourselves.....you insult people without knowing that you are doing it, and when it's pointed out to you, you jump defensive and claim folks are "playing the victim role".
Black people, in order to survive you, have had to be intuitive, adaptive, and more clever than you could ever be. We inherently "sympathize" and empathize with others, and we can objectively "tell you about yourselves". Believe it or not.
Paul Mooney was one of the writers for Richard Pryor, who made a career of "analyzing white people".....Pryor's heir apparent is Chris Rock. Roll your eyes all you want.

Pat Mooney is an authority on analyzing white people. He's a fucking comedian you moron!!:cuckoo:

And If your not White, don't tell me about Whites.

Divide and Conquer.

Too late. I've been doing it for years. And so have you (people). That was Paul Mooney's recommendation.

Pat Mooney is an authority on analyzing white people. He's a fucking comedian you moron!!:cuckoo:

And what do you fucking think comedy is? The irony of reality. Moron.

It's so funny to watch people like poet claim others are racist while he continues to post racist material on the board as the MO.

Are you fucking mental, fella?

You can't possibly know or understand the experiences of others,

Neither can you.

by virtue of you "being white", which mandates that you are totally self-absorbed, insensitive, and devoid of compassion for anyone other than yourselves.....you insult people without knowing that you are doing it, and when it's pointed out to you, you jump defensive and claim folks are "playing the victim role".

Link?

I get it. Really. You believe blacks are wonderful but whites? not so much.

Please do try and convince us again that this statement only pertains to Obama:

I do believe it is all about skin color and race.

And what do you fucking think comedy is? The irony of reality. Moron.
co·me·di·an (k-md-n)
n.
1. A professional entertainer who tells jokes or performs various other comic acts.
2. An actor in comedy.
3. A writer of comedy.
4. A person who amuses or tries to be amusing; a clown.

I've listened to Paul Mooney and he is very funny, however if a white comedian were doing his type of material aimed at blacks it would be a whole other story. There is a double standard at play. Mooney is hilarious though.

In regards to Django Unchained, he clearly doesn't understand Tarantino as a filmmaker. Django Unchained was as historically correct to slavery as Inglourious Basterds was to the Nazi's occupation of France. No one goes to a Tarantino film expecting to get educated on slavery, nazi's, martial arts or the wild west. Tarantino is, in my opinion, the best Filmmaker alive today. He is a genius...

Forum List

Back