Paul Ryan says American women need to have more babies

We should be investing in education in our current children.

We do. But academic studies show that education outcome to be primarily driven by parental involvement.

With sky rocketing illegitimacy, we are going to have a problem with education.

Not to mention possible race based achievement gaps.

anti-choice, anti-birth control religious zealots really shouldn't talk about illegitimacy. but it's a choice that most millennials are making.

the best contraindicator of unwed motherhood is education. you want women not to have kids out of wedlock, send them to college.
Why Are So Many Millennials Having Children Out of Wedlock?

"I did my part, but we need to have higher birth rates in this country," said the father of three.
Aaron Rupar Dec 14, 2017, 4:33 pm
During a news conference on Thursday, House Speaker Paul Ryan urged American women to have more babies, saying their lack of procreation was stunting economic growth.

“People — this is going to be the new economic challenge for America. People,” Ryan said, in response to a question about entitlement reform.

Alluding to the fact that he’s a father of three, Ryan added, “I did my part, but we need to have higher birth rates in this country. Meaning, baby boomers are retiring, and we have fewer people following them in the work force.”

“We have something like a 90 percent increase in the retirement population in America, but only a 19 percent increase in the working population in American,” the Speaker continued. “So what do we have to do? Be smarter, more efficient, more technology — still going to need more people. And when we have tens of millions of people right here in this country falling short of their potential — not working, not looking for a job, or not in school getting a skill to get a job — that’s a problem.”

Why not allow in more immigrants? Maybe go to 2 million per year!
Only if they vote Republican.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

We should be investing in education in our current children.

We do. But academic studies show that education outcome to be primarily driven by parental involvement.

With sky rocketing illegitimacy, we are going to have a problem with education.

Not to mention possible race based achievement gaps.

anti-choice, anti-birth control religious zealots really shouldn't talk about illegitimacy. but it's a choice that most millennials are making.

the best contraindicator of unwed motherhood is education. you want women not to have kids out of wedlock, send them to college.
Why Are So Many Millennials Having Children Out of Wedlock?
8044AF25-13E6-4CA3-89AD-1207CA982CDE.jpeg

"I did my part, but we need to have higher birth rates in this country," said the father of three.
Aaron Rupar Dec 14, 2017, 4:33 pm
During a news conference on Thursday, House Speaker Paul Ryan urged American women to have more babies, saying their lack of procreation was stunting economic growth.

“People — this is going to be the new economic challenge for America. People,” Ryan said, in response to a question about entitlement reform.

Alluding to the fact that he’s a father of three, Ryan added, “I did my part, but we need to have higher birth rates in this country. Meaning, baby boomers are retiring, and we have fewer people following them in the work force.”

“We have something like a 90 percent increase in the retirement population in America, but only a 19 percent increase in the working population in American,” the Speaker continued. “So what do we have to do? Be smarter, more efficient, more technology — still going to need more people. And when we have tens of millions of people right here in this country falling short of their potential — not working, not looking for a job, or not in school getting a skill to get a job — that’s a problem.”

Why not allow in more immigrants? Maybe go to 2 million per year!
WOW! Shocked a cuckservative like Ryan would say that! He is 100% correct though. Me and my wife have 4 and want one more son before we are done and its wonderful around here because its mostly white families with 3 and 4 white kids! Its amazing.

What a stupid thing for Ryan to say.

Republicans don't want to help the babies we have now.
There are reasons for that. But with effective public education and corrective federal programs it is possible to reverse what has become a trend toward White American suicide by attrition.

We need to abandon the notion that everything the Third Reich did was evil and counterproductive and selectively emulate the positive goals of the Hitler Youth program.

Last edited:
That’s the most sensible thing I’ve heard Ryan say in a long time.

no doubt white supremacists think so.

Inside the mind of a white hating liberal folks! Having more white babies is racist!

calling white supremacist what they are, is not hating white people.

damn, you people are stupid. i can assure you i don't hate myself. nor do i feel guilt or anything else white supremacists tell themselves. i just happen to be a decent person....

unlike white supremacists

Forum List

Back