Pelosi Seeks To Reward Pandemic-Starting China In New $3T Relief Bill: China, Not America, 1st

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
prioritized China’s economy in this one. The bill includes a provision that waives Chapter 83 of title 41, United States Code. What’s that?
Chapter 83 of title 41, United States Code, shall not apply with respect to purchases made in response to the emergency declared by the President on March 13, 2020, under section 501 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5191) and under any subsequent major disaster declaration under section 401 of such Act that supersedes such emergency declaration.
Chapter 83 of Title 41, United States Code is none other than the Buy American Act. That 1933 law prioritizes American manufacturers over others when the government makes purchases. The Trump administration strengthened the Buy American act last year. The Democrats’ bill would waive it permanently, allowing the government to purchase more goods from overseas, unrestricted.

Pelosi and Democrats want American to add $3T more in debt, in part, to ensure reliance on China for critical medicine and medical supplies. This means continued jobs to China instead of putting America 1st, becoming self-sufficient while creating more jobs at home.

prioritized China’s economy in this one. The bill includes a provision that waives Chapter 83 of title 41, United States Code. What’s that?
Chapter 83 of title 41, United States Code, shall not apply with respect to purchases made in response to the emergency declared by the President on March 13, 2020, under section 501 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5191) and under any subsequent major disaster declaration under section 401 of such Act that supersedes such emergency declaration.
Chapter 83 of Title 41, United States Code is none other than the Buy American Act. That 1933 law prioritizes American manufacturers over others when the government makes purchases. The Trump administration strengthened the Buy American act last year. The Democrats’ bill would waive it permanently, allowing the government to purchase more goods from overseas, unrestricted.

Pelosi and Democrats want American to add $3T more in debt, in part, to ensure reliance on China for critical medicine and medical supplies. This means continued jobs to China instead of putting America 1st, becoming self-sufficient while creating more jobs at home.

Is the Czarina's designer ice cream included?

DNXi acting under orders from their leader President Xi

This next election will be a referendum on the democrat Party's Putting Illegals and ChiComs First! Philosophy

So what you're saying is that you would rather than American healthcare workers died because Donald Trump sold all of the American produced PPE's to China, than to get PPE's whereever they're available.

This is why 80,000+ Americans have died. Because you're basing decisions on politics, not efficiency or saving lives.

Last edited:

No surprise here...Remember, we're talking about the same pieces of shit that forced a government shutdown because they couldn't secure a good enough deal for Mexico's human trash.

So what you're saying is that you would rather than American healthcare workers died because Donald Trump sold all of the American produced PPE's to China, than to get PPE's whereever they're available.

This is why 80,000+ Americans have died. Because you're basing decisions on politics, not efficiency.

I'm sorry - all I head was, 'Blah, blah, blah...I have no credibility, no link, and still won't admit I lied....'

Feel free to post the link of the law you claim provides US whistle blowers with anonymity or admit you lied then join the conversation, lil Beau cave. Until then you're just another Scivey.

Try not to be such an Obama keener.

This is why 80,000+ Americans have died. Because you're basing decisions on politics, not efficiency.

I'm sorry - all I head was, 'Blah, blah, blah...I have no credibility, no link, and still won't admit I lied....'

Feel free to post the link of the law you claim provides US whistle blowers with anonymity or admit you lied then join the conversation, lil Beau cave. Until then you're just another Scivey.

Why are you now trying to deflect from the topic that YOU posted?

Why do you want health care to workers to die? They need PPE's. Isn't it more important to get health care workers PPE's than to play politics with their origins?

Why are you Russian trolls trying so hard to deflect from the death and illness that Donald Trump has allowed to kill 80,000 people, and sicken more than 1.3 million more people? Why are YOU seeking to divide the American people?

Why do you continue to try to blame China? I see that Russia is now #3 with a bullet on the number of cases, and has the fastest rising number of cases. If you think Trump is a total clusterfuck, nothing will destroy a country faster than a guy like Putin. Trump has to pretend to care about American lives. President for Life Putin doesn't even have to pretend to care about the Russian people.

Why are you now trying to deflect from the topic that YOU posted?

Why do you want health care to workers to die? They need PPE's. Isn't it more important to get health care workers PPE's than to play politics with their origins?

Why are you Russian trolls trying so hard to deflect from the death and illness that Donald Trump has allowed to kill 80,000 people, and sicken more than 1.3 million more people? Why are YOU seeking to divide the American people?

Why do you continue to try to blame China? I see that Russia is now #3 with a bullet on the number of cases, and has the fastest rising number of cases. If you think Trump is a total clusterfuck, nothing will destroy a country faster than a guy like Putin. Trump has to pretend to care about American lives. President for Life Putin doesn't even have to pretend to care about the Russian people.

Why do you continue to try to blame China?

DNXi

Forum List

Back