Pence: "I'm a Christian, a Conservative and a Republican, in that order"

First of all his vote today belies his statement that he is a Christian; he is also a certain type of conservative, a callous one. He has proved he is a Republican, and that Democrats, Independents, Libertarian's, Agnostics and Atheists, Jews and other non Christians are of no concern to him.

Only if you are allowed to set the standard for what it means to be a Christian. Which you are not.

So you first comment is a fallacy.

Next, you call him callous. He is of an opinion and if it seems callous...so be it. There is nothing wrong with his opinion.

How is your last claim even close to supportable ?

My first comment was an opinion, based on The Catechism; to love thy neighbor and do no harm. Pence is no friend of Jesus.

How do you love your neighbor by forcing them to buy insurance they can't use?

I'm not forcing anyone to do anything of the sort.

It seems you're not a conservative, a real conservative requires people to be personally responsible, and thus buy insurance on the exchange.

Odd isn't it that the Republicans whine about the poor wanting free stuff, and yet defend those who don't buy insurance and will rely on the ER in public hospitals to cure their ills.

You people on the right are hypocrites and iconoclastic when it suits you.

A Bible claims God created all green plants including Marijuana, and proclaimed His work, Very Good.

Only Original Sinners claim to Gainsay a God, by merely alleging, Marijuana is Bad.

A Bible claims God created all green plants including Marijuana, and proclaimed His work, Very Good.

Only Original Sinners claim to Gainsay a God, by merely alleging, Marijuana is Bad.

He also created wolves and said they were good, but we don't allow our children to play with them. Oh, BTW, it was only man that God said was very good. Everything else was just good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pence is the reason we need to make sure Trumpy finishes his term.

The last thing we need is a guy who gets his marching orders from the Big Book of Myths and Fables in charge of things.

The last thing we need is a guy who gets his marching orders from the Big Book of Myths and Fables in charge of things.

Do you even know what that Book says to do? Here's a hint. It says very little about what a government is supposed to do, so there's really not much to be terrified about.

Do you even know what that Book says to do? Here's a hint. It says very little about what a government is supposed to do, so there's really not much to be terrified about.

It's how people interpret that book and apply it to their own actions that carries the potential terror.

It's how people interpret that book and apply it to their own actions that carries the potential terror.
People do that with Saul Alinsky and other radicals. Now that's scary. The bottom line, though, is that a politician who follows Jesus' teachings is no threat to you.

So he hates gays.

Hates healthcare.

And wants tax cuts for needy billionaires.

In that order.
You forgot he wishes to rape women at will and throw your grandma off the side of a cliff rather than give her health care.

Remember when cast members of Alexanders were being total dicks to Pence? All he was trying to do is spectate because he enjoys broadway...

First of all his vote today belies his statement that he is a Christian; he is also a certain type of conservative, a callous one. He has proved he is a Republican, and that Democrats, Independents, Libertarian's, Agnostics and Atheists, Jews and other non Christians are of no concern to him.

Only if you are allowed to set the standard for what it means to be a Christian. Which you are not.

Next, you call him callous. He is of an opinion and if it seems callous...so be it. There is nothing wrong with his opinion.

My first comment was an opinion, based on The Catechism; to love thy neighbor and do no harm. Pence is no friend of Jesus.
Thank you for admitting it is no more than an opinion.

It seems you're not a conservative, a real conservative requires people to be personally responsible, and thus buy insurance on the exchange.

Odd isn't it that the Republicans whine about the poor wanting free stuff, and yet defend those who don't buy insurance and will rely on the ER in public hospitals to cure their ills.

I know many people who don't have insurance and who pay their way when they get sick.

That seems almost incomprehensible to you....I realize.

When did pence start listening to rules for radicals?

People fear what they don't know

He also created wolves and said they were good, but we don't allow our children to play with them. Oh, BTW, it was only man that God said was very good. Everything else was just good.

link or it is just, right wing fantasy. please cite the verse in Genesis.

An opinion based on empirical evidence, which is not proof, when an opinion is based on thought is not Illusionary
(The Allegory of the Cave [Plato] does not apply when sagacious thought is factored into observable events).

Last edited:

Nothing scares progressives like a white, heterosexual, Christian conservative male.

Tell me, how would the typical Hillary voter classify themselves?

1. Homosexual/transgender
2. World citizen
3. Proud atheist
4. Democrat

That would be my guess.

Of course Black would go number 1 if the person is black.

I know many people who don't have insurance and who pay their way when they get sick.

That seems almost incomprehensible to you....I realize.

Oh, it is comprehensible to me, as is noting your ending your comment with an ad hominem suggest that you must know your example is not convincing.

Q. How many people can pay their way when they are diagnosed with Cancer

A. Not many

"Newly approved cancer drugs cost an average of $10,000 per month, with some therapies topping $30,000 per month, according to ASCO, which discussed the costs of cancer care at a recent meeting. Just a decade ago, the average cost per month of new drugs was about $4,500. Patients typically pay 20 to 30 percent out of pocket for drugs, so an average year's worth of new drugs would cost $24,000 to $36,000 in addition to health insurance premiums."

See: http://health.usnews.com/health-new...-worry-about-rising-costs-of-cancer-treatment

Last edited:

An opinion based on empirical evidence, which is not proof, when an opinion is based on thought.
(The Allegory of the Cave [Plato] does not apply when sagacious thought is factored into observable events).

You are applying your own standards (this is what you call thought).

Your observable events are being treated at face value. You don't seem capable of allowing any kind of complex analysis to take place that might conflict with your fundamental bias.

Forum List

Back