Pence Invites Fake Rabbi To Pray For Pitt. Victims

Mike Pence Is Under Fire for Appearing with a Fake Rabbi to Commemorate the Pittsburgh Shooting

While at a campaign event in Michigan.

Worse yet, the 'Jews for Jesus' fake rabbi opted to say a prayer for 11 Republican candidates instead.

While, for what it's worth, Pence didn't arrange for Jacobs to appear at the rally, but by all accounts he did invite him onto the stage. He's drawn fierce criticism for appearing with him so shortly after a mass shooting at a synagogue. It certainly doesn't help that, instead of saying the traditional Jewish prayer for the dead, Jacobs prayed for a series of Republican candidates off a list he was given.

It’s OK because Bill Clinton is hanging out with three fake Reverends

View attachment 225781
Muslims the original anti-Semites, It is funny how progressive always take the side of Muslims/Palestinians against Israel. Then progressives act like they own jews when there’s a shooting like what just happened... Progressives have never been a friend of the Jew...
I’ve always said progressives are all fucked in the head

Good point. The next time Hamas launches an attack, we can hold a Democrat politicians accountable.
Liberals never take responsibility. Never.

Look at them now. Consider the gall they have to chum up and pretend they are all supporters of faithful Jews or Israel.

They are liars.
Millions of 'liberals' support Israel

vj17r.jpg

Mike Pence Is Under Fire for Appearing with a Fake Rabbi to Commemorate the Pittsburgh Shooting

Worse yet, the 'Jews for Jesus' fake rabbi opted to say a prayer for 11 Republican candidates instead.

While, for what it's worth, Pence didn't arrange for Jacobs to appear at the rally, but by all accounts he did invite him onto the stage. He's drawn fierce criticism for appearing with him so shortly after a mass shooting at a synagogue. It certainly doesn't help that, instead of saying the traditional Jewish prayer for the dead, Jacobs prayed for a series of Republican candidates off a list he was given.

View attachment 225781
Muslims the original anti-Semites, It is funny how progressive always take the side of Muslims/Palestinians against Israel. Then progressives act like they own jews when there’s a shooting like what just happened... Progressives have never been a friend of the Jew...

That's odd. I am a "progressive", and so are my friends, and I have never heard any of them take the side of Muslims over Isreal. In fact, the only person I know of who does that is Trump, who kisses Saudi ass at every opportunity.
The original anti-Semites are Muslims, Muslims cannot tolerate anyone that disagrees with them much like progressives

View attachment 225781

That's odd. I am a "progressive", and so are my friends, and I have never heard any of them take the side of Muslims over Isreal. In fact, the only person I know of who does that is Trump, who kisses Saudi ass at every opportunity.
The original anti-Semites are Muslims, Muslims cannot tolerate anyone that disagrees with them much like progressives

Golly, you seem to be changing your post about how all of us "progressives" support Muslims, against Jews, when, if fact, 'progressives" support democracies, while Trump supports Muslims weapons buyers! Could it be that your original post is a crock of shit?

View attachment 225781

And yet, local Muslims raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for the shul and its members

View attachment 225781

And yet, local Muslims raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for the shul and its members
ReligionofPeaceSuuure.jpeg

View attachment 225781

Golly, you seem to be changing your post about how all of us "progressives" support Muslims, against Jews, when, if fact, 'progressives" support democracies, while Trump supports Muslims weapons buyers! Could it be that your original post is a crock of shit?
no_religion_of_peace.preview.jpg

Your title is a Lie. someone else invited the guy.

Stop lying.

View attachment 225781

ReligionofPeaceSuuure.jpeg
How quaint. Cherry picking. Wanna link us to the history of The Crusades?

How about the radical nut job faux Christians who protest at the funerals of veterans?

Stop lying.
Incorrect. As the article states, Pence invited him up on the stage. Nobody else

Stop lying.
Incorrect. As the article states, Pence invited him up on the stage. Nobody else

up on stage, not invited to event which your title presumes.

Still a miserable liar.

Stop lying.

Still a miserable liar.
Only if you make that assumption. Splitting hairs doesn't negate the fact that everyone in trumpworld has a problem with basic protocols that Americans expect from their leaders, during a tragedy. They don't seem to realize that there is a time for politics, and there is a time for decency.

Pence didn't have to invite anyone on stage during a campaign stop, especially under the false premise of compassion for the elderly victims from the shul.

Stop lying.

Still a miserable liar.
Only if you make that assumption. Splitting hairs doesn't negate the fact that everyone in trumpworld has a problem with basic protocols that Americans expect from their leaders, during a tragedy. They don't seem to realize that there is a time for politics, and there is a time for decency.

Pence didn't have to invite anyone on stage during a campaign stop, especially under the false premise of compassion for the elderly victims from the shul.

Or maybe you morons just nit pick every single little thing because you are Anti-Trump deranged.

How about you change the title to reflect reality and stop being a snivelling little hack-twat?

And considering progressives are making this ALL ABOUT politics your accusation rings hollow, cuck boi.

Stop lying.

Still a miserable liar.

Or maybe you morons just nit pick every single little thing because you are Anti-Trump deranged.

How about you change the title to reflect reality and stop being a snivelling little hack-twat?

And considering progressives are making this ALL ABOUT politics your accusation rings hollow, cuck boi.
Easy there Marty girl. Don't blow a gasket. Even the (previously) stupidest president in history, GWB, knew when to humble himself and stop politicizing when a tragedy occurs.

Contrast that with trump, who took the opportunity to parrot NRA talking points.

Stop lying.

Still a miserable liar.

Easy there Marty girl. Don't blow a gasket. Even the (previously) stupidest president in history, GWB, knew when to humble himself and stop politicizing when a tragedy occurs.

Contrast that with trump, who took the opportunity to parrot NRA talking points.

Once again one sided views of it, because you are OK with your side politicizing death as long as it makes Trump look bad.

FOAD

Still a miserable liar.

Once again one sided views of it, because you are OK with your side politicizing death as long as it makes Trump look bad.

FOAD
One sided views? LMAO! I understand that the truth hurts. Or perhaps you can't stand to listen to trump's voice either, and haven't been paying attention to his daily follies?

Still a miserable liar.

FOAD
One sided views? LMAO! I understand that the truth hurts. Or perhaps you can't stand to listen to trump's voice either, and haven't been paying attention to his daily follies?

I can't stand hacks like you who use dishonesty to push a narrative.

Fix your title.

Forum List

Back