Pennsylvania's Reply to Texas Lawsuit

Georgia and Wisconsin as well.
Those poor state attorneys were up all night getting that done in time. From now on, all state lawyers should get a three week vacation before the next election, in case whining Republicans lose. They'll need the rest.
This is the first time republicrats have fought against the democrook criminal syndicate in order to prevent them from getting away with voter fraud. Even Pennsylvanian Legislators are getting involved as far as I've read because their constituencies are sick of getting fucked over my leftist mafioso's that stuffed ballot boxes, kicked out republicrat observers and tampered with voting machines.

Now you're just butt hurt that it's being exposed.

All fiction. If I'm hurt, it's because so many of my fellow Americans are gullible enough to believe it all. Maybe at first, yeah, but it has all been looked into, explained ad nauseum and people still won't accept the light of day. It's sad, really.

It's all but mathematically impossible for what you think happened to happen in the real world.
The problem is you are in a cult inside of a bubble.
Your bubble does not serve you well.

He was and illegally elected you insane freak.
Thats what libs such as you will claim if trump gets 4 more years

And I think many of you will riot, loot and burn, along with killing police officers

Those poor state attorneys were up all night getting that done in time. From now on, all state lawyers should get a three week vacation before the next election, in case whining Republicans lose. They'll need the rest.
This is the first time republicrats have fought against the democrook criminal syndicate in order to prevent them from getting away with voter fraud. Even Pennsylvanian Legislators are getting involved as far as I've read because their constituencies are sick of getting fucked over my leftist mafioso's that stuffed ballot boxes, kicked out republicrat observers and tampered with voting machines.

All fiction. If I'm hurt, it's because so many of my fellow Americans are gullible enough to believe it all. Maybe at first, yeah, but it has all been looked into, explained ad nauseum and people still won't accept the light of day. It's sad, really.
That’s why Donald is using #overturn on Twitter. He knows he lost. But he’s a revving up these idiots so he can say I’ll pull GOP strings a. He also I thinks the judah was owe him.

hesa even stupider than visa cult
You need to turn off auto text. Lol
Predictive something or other.

Last edited:
Brief

PRELIMINARY STATEMENT
Since Election Day, State and Federal courts
throughout the country have been flooded with frivo-
lous lawsuits aimed at disenfranchising large swaths
of voters and undermining the legitimacy of the elec-
tion. The State of Texas has now added its voice to the
cacophony of bogus claims. Texas seeks to invalidate
elections in four states for yielding results with which
it disagrees. Its request for this Court to exercise its
original jurisdiction and then anoint Texas’s preferred
candidate for President is legally indefensible and is an
afront to principles of constitutional democracy.

:laughing0301:

HOLY SHIT!!!! That Prelim is filled to the brim with FUCKING ASS HURT!!!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
People who don’t know anything about anything, like you, probably shouldn’t comment since you don’t understand what you’re reading.

Okay
That was funny
I know, right. Irony just shit its pants.
No. You don’t. But you are vulgar

and the insanity you freaks a spew could only be bought by uneducated losers
mmmkay, pumpkin

Why would they be hurt? Biden won.
You mean any outcome where biden wins is good

But 19 states and counting disagree
Tim Pool has an excellent review of the Texas v Pennsylvania case.

That was the best podcast I have ever heard tim poole make

He often wastes the first third bullshitting with his partners on the program

My own opinion that states can resist an illegally elected president without firing at a military post

Civil disobedience, nullification of executive orders, general uncooperation with the federal government do not require bloodshed

He was and illegally elected you insane freak.

Yes illegally
(better late than never there Scalia)

That’s why Donald is using #overturn on Twitter. He knows he lost. But he’s a revving up these idiots so he can say I’ll pull GOP strings a. He also I thinks the judah was owe him.

hesa even stupider than visa cult

I hate the Visa Cult
I'm American Express all the way.

Trump didn't lose anything. In as much as the Pennsylvania House and Senate passed a resolution declaring the election to be under dispute for unconstitutional methods employed in Pa, you could actually count Pa. as another state in the lawsuit. The problem in Pa. are the George Soros surrogates in the supreme court, the AG's office and the Governor himself. This amounts to a couple dozen renegade politicians ruling the whole state without the permission of the people, of which I am one.

Michigan has also responded. lol

Look stupid fuck - they were instructed to respond
really? wow. are you a member of trump's legal team?

God you are fucking stupid.
are you sad? read the responses.

You were expecting them to confess?
You you expecting negligence, simple incompetence, or illegality as their response?
keep your butthurt to yourself. it's not that interesting.

Dicky Morris (aka The Swamp-bottom Foot Licker) says he thinks the lawsuit is brilliant.

Political strategist Dick Morris calls Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s lawsuit with the Supreme Court seeking to invalidate Joe Biden’s election victory “absolutely brilliant.”
Paxton, in the suit filed earlier this week, argued that a handful of battleground states destroyed the integrity of the 2020 election vote totals and insists the U.S. Constitution was violated by allowing their legislatures to make last-minute changes that ignored federal electoral regulations.
“It’s not checkmate, but its check,” Morris said Wednesday during an appearance on Newsmax TV’s “Chris Salcedo Show.”
“What they did was that the Constitution provides in the case of a state suing a state you can go directly to the Supreme Court. You don’t have to pass through the circuit court or the district court. The implication is that the court, by making the case Texas vs. Pennsylvania, it sets it up in a way the court has to rule.
“It also puts the court squarely on notice that the case is about unequal treatment of the laws, that a voter in Texas had one set of rules and a voter in Pennsylvania had another set. While the state has the right to set those rules, they don’t have the right to basically devalue the Texans’ vote and throw it out by replacing it with a phony Biden vote.”
Paxton’s plea to the court is that Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin must be found to have used the coronavirus pandemic as an excuse to manipulate outcomes.

Forum List

Back