People Opposed To Racial Preferences

That's what republicans tell YOU. What I say has evidence.
You seriously need to have this revelation:

not persecuted just asshole.gif

No, you ignorant, pathetic twit, I will NOT agree that you are a victim.
You're the only one calling somebody a victim. Because that's what republicans tell you.

So go look at some history so you can learn how whites have used race as a crutch.

You know nothing about true. You ignore data, science, reports, studies, etc...You cant handle the truth.
Like I said, the things I say are true and they are backed by data, science, reports, studies, etc. You are the one with the problem.

I'm not buying your "IM A VICTIM POOR PITIFUL ME" routine.

You are not oppressed.

You're insignificant. Begin to understand that. What you don't buy doesn't change the fact that whites have used race as a crutch from the day this country began.

Like I said, the things I say are true and they are backed by data, science, reports, studies, etc. You are the one with the problem.
Ok--then let's talk about interracial violence. We hear all this talk about White violence against Black bodies, and even the new (black) Press Secretary for the Biden administration said on her fist day, "If you are non-White in this country, then you have a target on your back."
The total opposite of that idiotic statement is true. Whites make up 90 percent of the victim pool in interracial violence between Black and White. 90 percent! It is nearly 1 sided, as a matter of fact.
Yet, the Dems and their media claim the opposite is true. Since you claim to adhere to truth, data, reports, and statistics, why don't you prove me wrong?

It's distorted by people with more loyalty to their agenda instead of the truth.
You hang on to the distorted history by people with more loyalty to their agenda instead of the truth. Because all I need to do is show real legislation and supreme court decisions. That's the reality you cannot face.

I've never claimed otherwise. I like being an average guy.

Okay, so that's bad.

Why do you want to do it, then?

You want to hang on to that crutch. That's why you keep thinking you can gaslight.

Ok--then let's talk about interracial violence. We hear all this talk about White violence against Black bodies, and even the new (black) Press Secretary for the Biden administration said on her fist day, "If you are non-White in this country, then you have a target on your back."
The total opposite of that idiotic statement is true. Whites make up 90 percent of the victim pool in interracial violence between Black and White. 90 percent! It is nearly 1 sided, as a matter of fact.
Yet, the Dems and their media claim the opposite is true. Since you claim to adhere to truth, data, reports, and statistics, why don't you prove me wrong?
No, lets not because whites are 5-6 times more likely to get beaten or killed by another white person than someone black. Hate crimes are majority white on black. So no we don't need to discuss the few interracial acts of violence because you want to cling to a lie of white supremacy and white victimhood.

In order to get rid of racial preferences, let’s start with the easiest move: either capitalize both Black and White, or lower case black and white. No need to give some kind of honorific to one race and not the other.

Forum List

Back