Persecuted clerk of court signs books deal.

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Kim Davis Signs with Christian Book Publisher: 'I'm a Survivor' to be Released in Time for Christmas
Kim Davis Signs 7 Figure Book Deal
Kim Davis Signs with Christian Book Publisher: ‘I’m a Survivor’ to be Released in Time for Christmas
Not sure if true but if it is I am certainly putting it on my to read list. Can't wait to get some behind the scenes info! Good for her as well. Persecuted for her faith,dragged through the mud,thrown in jail like so many martyrs for their causes before her she deserves this.

To me, if those who hate her do not like such a thing happening for her, they only have themselves to blame for turning her into the public figure that she has become. All that their choices of action did where she was concerned was bring more attention to her.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Oh great another book that illiterate lefties can call dishonest and stupid... Without ever actually reading it themselves.

And who didn't see that coming from space? lol. Girlfriend wants to use this silliness to get rich and it may work. It will likely be required reading for all incoming freshman at Liberty University, home of the mighty Flames. :lol:

And who didn't see that coming from space? lol. Girlfriend wants to use this silliness to get rich and it may work. It will likely be required reading for all incoming freshman at Liberty University, home of the mighty Flames. :lol:
Doubtful on the required reading. She mine as well get rich...being persecuted for her faith and more than likely will be run out of office so this will help her make ends meet.

I doubt it's even true. How long could the book be? A paragraph? Her four marriages would make a longer story than her denying marriage licenses.

Doubtful on the required reading. She mine as well get rich...being persecuted for her faith and more than likely will be run out of office so this will help her make ends meet.

Let her supporters shower her with money. They can spend it any way they wish. Besides, a fool and their money are soon parted.

I doubt it's even true. How long could the book be? A paragraph? Her four marriages would make a longer story than her denying marriage licenses.
I wouldn't be surprised if things in her past are written about. After all, what happens in a person's past is how they get to where ever it is that they are now.

Holly

I wouldn't be surprised if things in her past are written about. After all, what happens in a person's past is how they get to where ever it is that they are now.

Holly

I hope the first few chapters read like a Harlequin Romance novel. lol

Let her supporters shower her with money. They can spend it any way they wish. Besides, a fool and their money are soon parted.
I love books and this would be a book I would be interested in so.

Holly

She seems pretty adamant about avoiding the subject. Given that she rails on about traditional marriage, yet failed three of them.

Holly

I hope the first few chapters read like a Harlequin Romance novel. lol
Yes well you won't know because you won't read it. You'll just pretend to know what's in it...like you pretended to know what a court administrator does, and like Lakota pretends she reads.

Holly

She seems pretty adamant about avoiding the subject. Given that she rails on about traditional marriage, yet failed three of them.
There are 2 people in a marriage moron. Oh and anything she did or was apart of BEFORE she was baptized is washed away according to the christian religion.

She wants to go on about traditional marriage, but at this point I think Mdk and I have had less strange dick in our mouths.

Forum List

Back