Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

It says very clearly at the beginning of this video that the story they're reporting that the story is from the year 2000.

Have there been any recent developments that have spurred this new interest in such an old story?

Three hour video. Not an old story.

It says very clearly at the beginning of this video that the story they're reporting that the story is from the year 2000.

Have there been any recent developments that have spurred this new interest in such an old story?

Liar. It has a lead in with a variety of news releases about the topic.

Do you get money from the industry? Are you an abortion fluffer or something?

PS..."Always as many livers as possible". That's nice.

So what's happened recently to renew interest in this?

Give up, baby killer.

I could, but I think I'll ask again: why is this suddenly getting such renewed attention?

Got a pretty good idea your answer is gonna be something like, "Give up, baby killer".

Politics.
CEC Hair on Fire perpetuation.

That would explain why its not on any of the major news sites Even Fox is not touching this.

No, this is a new story, but it appears a similar thing happened in 2000.

Nothing came of it. Congress even investigated.

Ok, but what actually makes this story new?

This is not a story from 2000. There is a news clip at the beginning from 2000 which provides some context.

The Planned Parenthood video, though, is recent. Very recent.

Did you people even watch it?

My bad on that, but the question still stands.

No, it doesn't. It fails, and is irrelevant and dishonest.

No Federal Law Broken In Sale of Fetal Body Parts US Attorney Says

"A US Attorney in Kansas has decided that a man who sold fetal body parts from an Overland Park, Kan., abortion clinic did not violate any federal laws.

"Miles Jones, the owner of Opening Lines, a West Frankfort, Ill., company involved in the sale of fetal body parts to researchers, had been placed under investigation by the FBI following media accounts that he had been selling the body parts for profit, which is against federal law.

"Acting US Attorney Jim Flory decided "after a thorough review of the issues involved," that there were no violations of federal statutes, indicating that the investigation had drawn to a close.

"Opening Lines had a price list that advertised costs for various fetal body parts, such as: $999 for the brain of a fetal child between 22-23 weeks, $150 for skin, $325 for a spinal cord, $550 for reproductive organs, and $75 apiece for eyes, according to March 2000 accounts of ABC's 20/20 and the Kansas City Star.

"Jones told 20/20 producers during an episode that aired on March 8, 2000, that he was able to make $50,000 a week from the sale of fetal body parts."

Give up, baby killer.

I could, but I think I'll ask again: why is this suddenly getting such renewed attention?

Got a pretty good idea your answer is gonna be something like, "Give up, baby killer".

It's never been released before. And it's not from 2000, liar. So give up, baby killer.

You're not answering the question and I'm guessing it's not because you don't understand it.

That would explain why its not on any of the major news sites Even Fox is not touching this.

This is not a story from 2000. There is a news clip at the beginning from 2000 which provides some context.

My bad. It does look new.
So I guess the good doctor should be arrested on conspiracy charges?

Funny, I think there is better chance of Trump filing his financial disclosure before that.

My bad on that, but the question still stands.

No, it doesn't. It fails, and is irrelevant and dishonest.

It stands if I ask it again: why the renewed interest in this subject?

The claim in the OP that Planned Parenthood is breaking the law is dubious, at best. The 20/20 story from 2000 which the OP video cites ultimately led to no indictments. The process is entirely legal.

This is probably why no mainstream media outlets are carrying the story. As utterly distasteful and horrible as this practice is, no crime is being committed.

It would be irresponsible for any media outlet to imply it is illegal.

Thing is, Go to a surgeon with a problem, and he'll try to convince you that you need surgery. Go to a dealer to get your wrecked car fixed and they'll tell you that you need a new car. Go to planned parenthood and they'll tell you you need an abortion.

Go to school and the nurse will give you a pregnancy test, and 5 minutes after you find out you are pregnant, you're on your way to the abortion clinic. If it is lucrative to sell what that confused child is carrying, do you think she's going to get a plan for parenthood, or a gown and stirrups?

And how many of those herded children will grow up to regret the school's/gov./pp decision? How about removing the parents of the child from the decision? If they had done something like that to one of my girls without my permission, I can't eventell you what my response would have been.
You sound idiotic. A school nurse cant even suggest a child go to get an abortion.

The will have to notify the parents
Not if the child doesnt give consent. My wife is a school nurse.

Funny, I think there is better chance of Trump filing his financial disclosure before that.

And how is this different from the 2000 story, which didn't yield any arrests either?

(not asking you, amr)

Give up, baby killer.

It's never been released before. And it's not from 2000, liar. So give up, baby killer.

You're not answering the question and I'm guessing it's not because you don't understand it.

The "question" such as it was was already addressed. Go peddle baby killing elsewhere, scum. Coyote is around here somewhere. Maybe you two can go in together and pick up some commissions for the pregnant girls you drag in.

And how is this different from the 2000 story, which didn't yield any arrests either?

(not asking you, amr)

Do you know what "lead in" means?

Guess not.

Give up, baby killer.

The "question" such as it was was already addressed. Go peddle baby killing elsewhere, scum. Coyote is around here somewhere. Maybe you two can go in together and pick up some commissions for the pregnant girls you drag in.
Stop being dramatic and answer the question.

Thing is, Go to a surgeon with a problem, and he'll try to convince you that you need surgery. Go to a dealer to get your wrecked car fixed and they'll tell you that you need a new car. Go to planned parenthood and they'll tell you you need an abortion.

Go to school and the nurse will give you a pregnancy test, and 5 minutes after you find out you are pregnant, you're on your way to the abortion clinic. If it is lucrative to sell what that confused child is carrying, do you think she's going to get a plan for parenthood, or a gown and stirrups?

And how many of those herded children will grow up to regret the school's/gov./pp decision? How about removing the parents of the child from the decision? If they had done something like that to one of my girls without my permission, I can't eventell you what my response would have been.
You sound idiotic. A school nurse cant even suggest a child go to get an abortion.

The will have to notify the parents
Not if the child doesnt give consent. My wife is a school nurse.

Again, my fault.

Somehow, I just feel letting the parents know would be the best thing. Unless there is something wrong with the home.

I assumed too much on this one.

I went and looked at this video

.....and I am trying to find out what was illegal. Everything PP discussed was on the up and up. Also, I don't think this is any different from obtaining organs from a cadaver or organ donor.

Is it because we are talking about fetus that we should be outraged? Just wondering.

So you're perfectly fine with it?

Absent them breaking any laws, you're okay with them dissecting babies and selling the parts like an Auto Salvage Yard?

You're down with that?

Of course you are, you're a scum of the earth dimocrap.

You mean salvaging the donated tissue for scientific research, yeah sure, better than burning it for electricity don't you think?

It's illegal....not that hard to grasp

Not if certain guidelines and procedures are followed--normally outlined by the very laws your favorite politicians claimed makes it illegal.

Think about it--If what you said was true, then the video I showed you is evidence of a conspiracy. Yet the good doctor has not faced any charges and is still in her position.

Strange, is it not?

Gov Jindal is launching an investigation and has asked the FBI for their assistance, charges may very well be pending.

Oh, I'm sure he has...you plan on apologizing on the board if nothing comes of it?

It stands if I ask it again: why the renewed interest in this subject?
To re-stoke public opinion against the practice.
Give up, baby killer.

Stop being dramatic and answer the question.

She won't because she knows the answer and won't admit it.

g5000 is right when he says this is to re-stoke public opinion against the practice but it's also to get raving RW nutbags such as KG all stoked up in general. If this isn't any different than the example given from 2000, then nothing is likely to come of it, as unsavory as it is.

In the female Doctor Mengele from Planned Parenthood, we see another classic example of mental compartmentalism which become necessary in order to prevent massive cognitive dissonance.

The pro-choice crowd always tries to divert the abortion issue into something about a woman's vagina, and yet in this video we see it is unmistakably about the destruction of a human body. The pro-choice crowd wants us to focus on the vagina and avert our eyes from the real issue just a few inches above.

They deny the humanity of the fetus, and yet this butcher speaks in terms of "livers" and "lungs" and "extremities" and the head.

And then they have the audacity to claim they are helping to save lives when in fact they are ENDING a million lives a year!

Positively schizophrenic.

So, the GOP need an issue that bad. How about we ask ol' Trump what he thinks about it?

Then the GOP will drown in 2 out of control wedge issues. Quit while you are ahead.

Forum List

Back