Police questioned Kavanaugh after bar fight in 1985

That's hilarious. The left doesn't care about morality and justice. The left USES morality and justice for their political opponents to adhere to while they're allowed to do whatever they deem necessary to accomplish their goals. You're not fooling anyone with your phony self-righteous act.
Yeah, like I'm gonna take someone online w/an avatar of President Barrack Hussein Obama as an African jungle warrior's advice on morality.

tenor.gif

Obviously the police were lying . Kavanaugh only studied and worked out . Only to occasionally sip beer. When not on his way to church .

Which is how he painted the picture of his past self .
He was also feeding the homeless and spent countless hours rescuing kittens in their township down from trees.

#LOLGOP

That's hilarious. The left doesn't care about morality and justice. The left USES morality and justice for their political opponents to adhere to while they're allowed to do whatever they deem necessary to accomplish their goals. You're not fooling anyone with your phony self-righteous act.
Yeah, like I'm gonna take someone online w/an avatar of President Barrack Hussein Obama as an African jungle warrior's advice on morality.

tenor.gif
You have no morality. It's not possible. You believe someone should be punished without any proof. No morals whatsoever.

You have no morality. It's not possible. You believe someone should be punished without any proof. No morals whatsoever.
Describe this "punishment" in this case.

The liar is not owed this job, a seat on the US Supreme Court, where he can carry out his type of punishment on millions for decades and decades.

What about the women he's sexually assaulted?

Should THEY be punishment by seeing him rewarded for his misdeeds?

The liar is not entitled to this job.

Should THEY be PUNISHED by seeing him rewarded for his misdeeds?
But have to prove it and you lying scum have proven NOTHING! NOTHING! What you will like most shill traitors is you'll keep lying over and over and over.

The liar is not owed this job, a seat on the US Supreme Court, where he can carry out his type of punishment on millions for decades and decades.

Should THEY be punishment by seeing him rewarded for his misdeeds?
36 years, 3 FBI investigations, He was good enough before he was nominated, he's good enough now.

But have to prove it and you lying scum have proven NOTHING! NOTHING! What you will like most shill traitors is you'll keep lying over and over and over.
Spare me the histrionics hack.

I want you to describe to me how the proven liar, Kavanaught, will be punished.

'Washington (CNN)Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was accused of starting an altercation while he was a student at Yale, according to a 1985 police report obtained by CNN, after police responded "in regards to an assault."

In the New Haven, Connecticut, police department report, a man named Dom Cozzolino said Kavanaugh had thrown ice on him and Kavanaugh's friend Chris Dudley had thrown a glass that hit him in the ear.
"The argument between the two started when Mr. Cozzolino stated that Brett Kavanaugh threw ice at him for some unknown reason and he then got hit in the ear with a glass," the report says.
Dudley denied the allegations, according to the report, "and Mr. Kavanaugh didn't (want) to say if he threw the ice or not. "'

Police questioned Kavanaugh after bar fight in 1985 - CNNPolitics

Not saying it's a big deal...but it's more information about Kavanaugh's past.
He wouldn’t get a seat in a municipal court bench

36 years, 3 FBI investigations, He was good enough before he was nominated, he's good enough now.
You too.

I want you to describe to me how the proven liar, Kavanaught, will be punished.
He'll be appointed to the supreme court, allowing him to overturn Row v Wade, abolish the bill of rights, and generally punish liberals. So let it be written, so let it be done.

'Washington (CNN)Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was accused of starting an altercation while he was a student at Yale, according to a 1985 police report obtained by CNN, after police responded "in regards to an assault."

In the New Haven, Connecticut, police department report, a man named Dom Cozzolino said Kavanaugh had thrown ice on him and Kavanaugh's friend Chris Dudley had thrown a glass that hit him in the ear.
"The argument between the two started when Mr. Cozzolino stated that Brett Kavanaugh threw ice at him for some unknown reason and he then got hit in the ear with a glass," the report says.
Dudley denied the allegations, according to the report, "and Mr. Kavanaugh didn't (want) to say if he threw the ice or not. "'

It backs specifics of reports from classmates that Kavanaugh was a heavy drinker who was belligerant and agressive when he drank.
belligerent and aggressive guys i knew did not throw ice....they threw their fists.....pussies threw ice....

It is nothing.

No big deal.

Less than nothing.

He likes beer
Many do
I did
Beer likers like beer likers.
Do you think that a fall-down drunk has any business anywhere near the US Supreme Court?

Absofuckinglutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course you do.

Hyper-partisanship is really something else.

Your stupid fucking retard, Kavanaugh has served this country flawlessly for 30 years and you want to hold it against him because he drank a bit in HS. You ignorant child, you're about 12 years too late, you should have challenged him when he was seated on the DC court. Your TDS is blinding your ignorant commiecrat ass to any reason, so run along I hear Schumer is giving out a little taste of cock about 9PMET.

Big fucking deal. My Grandmother was questioned by police... Okay, I don't know if she ever was or not, but I think you get my point...

Forum List

Back