Police surveillance video of Zimmerman may show head injury (photo)

Take the first swing?

Do you really believe that Martin didn't have the right to defend himself against a guy that was STALKING him?

Everyone has the right to self defense. Martin should have thought of that before becoming a thug.

So walking home in the rain with skittles and tea is now considered "thuggish" behavior. Well okay then. Open season on kids with skittles! Woo hoo!

And walking to the home of a relative...............

Take the first swing?

Do you really believe that Martin didn't have the right to defend himself against a guy that was STALKING him?

Everyone has the right to self defense. Martin should have thought of that before becoming a thug.

This should be brilliant. Please explain in detail what Martin did that makes you call him a thug?

It was the hoodie. Hoods make you a thug...just ask Jesus.

Jesus.jpg

So walking home in the rain with skittles and tea is now considered "thuggish" behavior. Well okay then. Open season on kids with skittles! Woo hoo!

And walking to the home of a relative...............

All of his relatives are probably THUGS, too. I bet they own hoodies and everything!:cuckoo:

There are 135 blacks kids shot in America on average per day? Where is your outrage over them?

because criminals out to assault someone usually do not pick someone a hundred pounds heavier and then tie their hands up with soft drinks and candy...its you who is duped letting it become an issue of race or gun control,,instead of a case of a guy who followed and shot a kid walking with his ice tea and candy

If I ever commit a criminal act, I'll be sure to have an ice tea and candy on me, so foolish people like you will support me.

Reports are he followed the kid, and then went back to his car and was attacked, but fuck it the kid had candy.

Who said anything about race or gun control?

Isn't it interesting how the boy's BODY was found no where near the road.

Are you sure you've been in a fight? I can say for sure that no fight I've been in ended exactly where it started.
I guess the fight you where in was a one punch. Not much of a fighter huh?

because criminals out to assault someone usually do not pick someone a hundred pounds heavier and then tie their hands up with soft drinks and candy...its you who is duped letting it become an issue of race or gun control,,instead of a case of a guy who followed and shot a kid walking with his ice tea and candy

If I ever commit a criminal act, I'll be sure to have an ice tea and candy on me, so foolish people like you will support me.

Reports are he followed the kid, and then went back to his car and was attacked, but fuck it the kid had candy.

It's interesing how you don't know all the facts, but you want someone tried for murder. Actually it isn't, it's tired and predictable already.

Police Surveillance Video | George Zimmerman | Head Injury | The Daily Caller

ABC News published the video Wednesday evening. Zimmerman is the man who shot and killed 17-year-old black teen Trayvon Martin a month ago. (RELATED: Full coverage of the Martin shooting)

“A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman,” ABC News reporter Matt Gutman wrote, noting that Zimmerman told police “he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.”

ABC News reported that Zimmerman appears uninjured in the video. But a still image from the video indicates what appears to be a vertical laceration or scar several inches long.

ABC did note that at the 49-second mark in the video, one of the police officers accompanying Zimmerman stops to look at the back of Zimmerman’s head for several seconds. Zimmerman, as ABC News noted, did not visit the emergency room after police interviewed him.

Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpg

30 minutes after the shooting and he sure doesn't look like he was beaten to within an inch of his life like his brother and father and attorney have said.

The EMT's were there. What did they see? Did the police take picture of where his head was bloodied on the concrete? Surely after such a beating there would be blood, no? Where did he get his alleged broken nose fixed. Those things don't fix themselves ya know.

Too many questions.....to little action by the original investigators.

Why is the ice tea and candy important? It's not asshole

For guy who doesn't believe the hype, you sure do get duped eaisy.

Except the dead kid was found no where near Zimmerman's vehicle was parked, but inside the complex on a back allyway....

Reports? You mean the hearsay coming form Zimmermans family and lawyer!

who's the perp? Why don't you believe Zimmerman?

because he sounds like a paranoid drama queen on his 911 call with no specific reason given for his concerns then follows the person down the street ,he had the gun... the boy had candy...his story makes no sense...but a paranoid wanna be cop freaking a kid out stalking him and grabbing him and the kid thinking he is being assaulted and in danger and fighting back and the paranoid panicking wannabe pulling his gun and shooting ,makes perfect sense...he should be arrested and charged and a court decide his guilt or innocence not just let go
this

yep.

Take the first swing And I will drop you, I use hollow points so the end result has been predetermined.

Got the message yet.

Take the first swing?

Martins hands, knuckles would have marks if he was beating Zimmerman the way the family claims. Surely the police have photographs of his bruised hands and nuckles right?

Are you sure you've been in a fight? I can say for sure that no fight I've been in ended exactly where it started.
I guess the fight you where in was a one punch. Not much of a fighter huh?

That's the best you got? Where are the stories of them running all over the place during the fight, huh? Where are the bloodstains on Zimmerman, the grass stains, the bandages from all the brutality of this thug 17 year old? Where are the imprints of the vicious Skittle Attack?

It's interesing how you don't know all the facts, but you want someone tried for murder. Actually it isn't, it's tired and predictable already.
I don't know the facts? Ok, tell us EXACTLY where the "thug's" body was in relation to the road and Zimmerman's car.

TIA

Forum List

Back