Poll: Are your political opponents evil?

Are your political opponenets evil?

• yes

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • no

Votes: 28 58.3%

• Total voters
Just out of curiosity, does everyone here think that their political opponents are evil?

Only Votto :)

Well there cannot be two Hitlers, so is it me or Trump?
FMOwr3b.jpg

Just out of curiosity, does everyone here think that their political opponents are evil?

FMOwr3b.jpg

So I guess Kennedy's statement "ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.”

Makes him another Adolf Hitler as well, huh?

That was from a different time. Back then, people thought you had to work for a living.

Some are. Some are merely misled.

I don't think they are evil but they sure are misled. Willing to believe any negative thing they can fine about Trump or what he says or what he doing.

Misled and stupid big time.

Yet so many Trump supporters believed that Clinton was running a child slave ring in a Washington pizza parlor.....

And you accuse us of believing any negative thing? Seriously?

FMOwr3b.jpg

So I guess Kennedy's statement "ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.”

Pretty much two different issues there...please don't waste my time with your nonsense, I realize you think you're clever but a newsflash, you're not

Some are. Some are merely misled.

I don't think they are evil but they sure are misled. Willing to believe any negative thing they can fine about Trump or what he says or what he doing.

Misled and stupid big time.

Yet so many Trump supporters believed that Clinton was running a child slave ring in a Washington pizza parlor.....

And you accuse us of believing any negative thing? Seriously?

She did, Putin was behind it all though

The answer lies in the difference between a "Leftist" and a "Liberal."

Liberals are entitled to have and vote for their opinions. Leftists (e.g., Barry Soetoro) are evil, and should be quashed.

And in my opinion, the Hillary Person is neither Liberal or Leftist. She is a political whore who changes her "fundamental" beliefs as often as she changes her underwear. Currently she supports the Leftist agenda, which makes her effectively evil.

FMOwr3b.jpg

That was from a different time. Back then, people thought you had to work for a living.

Oh wait! You're one of those that have been dup'd into believing all liberals do not work......

I guess that's why the blue states contribute more in federal taxes then they receive...because nobody works in those states, right?

Trumpbot logic...a true oxymoron...and just about every other type of moron imaginable!

FMOwr3b.jpg

Pretty much two different issues there...please don't waste my time with your nonsense, I realize you think you're clever but a newsflash, you're not

No, they are not two different issues. Neither Clinton or Kennedy had a damn thing in common with Hitler, but certainly had a lot in common with each other.

You're equating Clinton and Hitler is just plain idiotic.

It show that you're a total dup.

The answer lies in the difference between a "Leftist" and a "Liberal."

Liberals are entitled to have and vote for their opinions. Leftists (e.g., Barry Soetoro) are evil, and should be quashed.

And in my opinion, the Hillary Person is neither Liberal or Leftist. She is a political whore who changes her "fundamental" beliefs as often as she changes her underwear. Currently she supports the Leftist agenda, which makes her effectively evil.

And your GOD Trump never flip-flopped on anything, huh?

FMOwr3b.jpg

No, they are not two different issues. Neither Clinton or Kennedy had a damn thing in common with Hitler, but certainly had a lot in common with each other.

You're equating Clinton and Hitler is just plain idiotic.

It show that you're a total dup.

Like I give a shit what some left loon thinks? That's where you failed before you even started thinking I do.

What line does a republican have to cross to become a winger? With the left it is obvious with Antifa and opposing free speech, but would you consider most republicans wingers, a few? When is that line crossed?
When trying to communicate with them is like listening to talk radio.
Because a talk radio host is totally the equivalent of Antifa....

Politics and politicians are all evil. Politics is about the search for power. Power for what? Power to rule, to control the lives of others for their own gain, or the gain of those behind them. Power to determine what others may or may not do in the course of their lives. Power to choose for others with whom they may or may not engage in commerce and what items can or cannot be exchanged in that commerce. Power to take from others what has been earned and use it for their own ends. Behind it all is the cudgel of the raw, naked, murderous power of the state.
Politics doesn’t have to be that way.

I guess that's why the blue states contribute more in federal taxes then they receive...because nobody works in those states, right?

I don't know who would be crazy enough to believe that, but it still doesn't mean it isn't funny as hell when blue states bitch about red states getting more of their money, because the blue states voted to give it to them. :21:

It's like saying, "We were stupid enough to make ourselves pay for something you didn't want, and are going to try and blame you for benefiting more from our stupidity."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back