Poll: Are your political opponents evil?

Are your political opponenets evil?

• yes

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • no

Votes: 28 58.3%

• Total voters
What line does a republican have to cross to become a winger? With the left it is obvious with Antifa and opposing free speech, but would you consider most republicans wingers, a few? When is that line crossed?
When trying to communicate with them is like listening to talk radio.
Because a talk radio host is totally the equivalent of Antifa....
Oh good, another straw man.

A day without ten or twelve of those is like a day without sunshine!

Well there cannot be two Hitlers, so is it me or Trump?
FMOwr3b.jpg

So I guess Kennedy's statement "ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.”

Makes him another Adolf Hitler as well, huh?

Pretty much two different issues there...please don't waste my time with your nonsense, I realize you think you're clever but a newsflash, you're not

No, they are not two different issues. Neither Clinton or Kennedy had a damn thing in common with Hitler, but certainly had a lot in common with each other.

You're equating Clinton and Hitler is just plain idiotic.

It show that you're a total dup.

Like I give a shit what some left loon thinks? That's where you failed before you even started thinking I do.

As I just proved, you're posting bogus-fake-fabricated-made up quotes, ones that have been debunked here over and over, yet here you come with the same bullshit expecting different results.

That's why you have me on Ignore --- you know damn well I'll bust your ass for this kind of shit. As you just said, you "don't give a shit" and don't even listen. You dismissed this poster and you ignored my debunkment. That's how we end up in the gutter "La La La only what I say matters, even when I make it up".

As I said, dishonesty is evil.

It is plain to see who is ignorant from the posts in this thread. They are not evil but the lack of cogent thought makes them dangerous.

What line does a republican have to cross to become a winger? With the left it is obvious with Antifa and opposing free speech, but would you consider most republicans wingers, a few? When is that line crossed?

"Talk radio" is a worthy analogy here. Because that's a monologue. You can't talk back to the radio.
You can, but the other end of the radio will never hear you. It isn't listening; it's send-only. No 'receive'.

Thank you for proving my thoughts.

No thanks necessary, you did a good enough job of that yourself. I don't mind giving you the credit for it. Let me know when you want to talk about the topic in the OP. :21:

Just out of curiosity, does everyone here think that their political opponents are evil?

Only Votto :)

FMOwr3b.jpg

Bogus quotes.

Dishonesty is evil.

Omg, youre a democrat. Since when is that a standard for you? You call americans racists and nazis and say russia controls our govrnnment. Now suddenly you care about honesty???

Just out of curiosity, does everyone here think that their political opponents are evil?

FMOwr3b.jpg

Bogus quotes.

Dishonesty is evil.

Omg, youre a democrat. Since when is that a standard for you? You call americans racists and nazis and say russia controls our govrnnment. Now suddenly you care about honesty???

Ironic post for a wag who just made up, let's see.... one, two, three, four complete fabrications that you also can't prove (to be fair it could be three if we concede that you can't tell the difference between upper and lower case). All to try to wrest the spotlight off a bogus graphic I just busted.

Yes, honesty is everything. Nothing is more important in dialogue. If you can't make your point honestly -- you can't make a point period. That's why you live in the rhetorical gutter here.

But congratulations on finally figuring out how to end a post with actual punctuation. It's a start.

"Talk radio" is a worthy analogy here. Because that's a monologue. You can't talk back to the radio.
You can, but the other end of the radio will never hear you. It isn't listening; it's send-only. No 'receive'.
That is not what he was talking about, but nice try anyway.

FMOwr3b.jpg

Bogus quotes.

Dishonesty is evil.

Ironic post for a wag who just made up, let's see.... one, two, three, four complete fabrications that you also can't prove (to be fair it could be three if we concede that you can't tell the difference between upper and lower case). All to try to wrest the spotlight off a bogus graphic I just busted.

Yes, honesty is everything. Nothing is more important in dialogue. If you can't make your point honestly -- you can't make a point period. That's why you live in the rhetorical gutter here.

But congratulations on finally figuring out how to end a post with actual punctuation. It's a start.

We all know you end a question with a question mark. Just you personally didnt know that. All the rest of us did

FMOwr3b.jpg

So I guess Kennedy's statement "ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.”

Pretty much two different issues there...please don't waste my time with your nonsense, I realize you think you're clever but a newsflash, you're not

No, they are not two different issues. Neither Clinton or Kennedy had a damn thing in common with Hitler, but certainly had a lot in common with each other.

Like I give a shit what some left loon thinks? That's where you failed before you even started thinking I do.

My only failure is in hoping that you think at all.

FMOwr3b.jpg

He was moderate..........that is not the case today for the left.............

He would be considered a Blue Dog and purged........

Some are. Some are merely misled.

I don't think they are evil but they sure are misled. Willing to believe any negative thing they can fine about Trump or what he says or what he doing.

Misled and stupid big time.

Yet so many Trump supporters believed that Clinton was running a child slave ring in a Washington pizza parlor.....

And you accuse us of believing any negative thing? Seriously?
some dummies..........LOL

Wach a doodle web sights did that......there wasn't a basement there........LOL

4UiFU.gif

I guess that's why the blue states contribute more in federal taxes then they receive...because nobody works in those states, right?

I don't know who would be crazy enough to believe that, but it still doesn't mean it isn't funny as hell when blue states bitch about red states getting more of their money, because the blue states voted to give it to them. :21:

It's like saying, "We were stupid enough to make ourselves pay for something you didn't want, and are going to try and blame you for benefiting more from our stupidity."

We don't bitch about it. We just point it out to show what a bunch of hypocrites and liars there are in the red states. They sure bitch enough about taxes, but they suck up tax money shamelessly.

Now you know how you look comparing republicans and nazis. Like a sick fuck with no sense of perspective

4UiFU.gif

You equate Clinton and Hitler, then call me a troll?

You gotta be outta you mind!

Just another right-wing nut job I suppose.

Forum List

Back