POLL: Stop Playing the Anthem?

Should we stop playing the National Anthem before games?

• Yes

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
When I went to Buffalo Sabres hockey games with my dad way back, they played the US and Canadian anthem no matter if both teams were US teams. Everyone stood up and respected the anthems. This liberal bullshit of disrespecting your own nation is totally unacceptable. It's one of the reasons more and more people are rejecting libturds.

Sports are about doing battle in a civilized manner and the SSB is the national battle hymn adopted. Military aircraft are often timed to fly over at the end of the song.

The NHL used to have the option of other songs like God Bless America. A little easier melody, but you have to be an excellent vocalist to pull it off. Notice Bobby Orr!

Last edited:
This isn't America anymore but in name. Why bother? America is a like a asylum being run by the inmates. Trump? good example, Well, then we get the other wingnuts on the left that hate cops, law and rules, want anarchy and are self hating weirdo sex druggies? What happened to American values and basic human decency and respect? Let's face it, this country has become unhinged.

Last edited:
I think that what should not be played are the players that seemingly don't like America and should be playing football for Kenya.

I don't care. Stupid song. Who the fuck says "tis' a thee"? Francis Scott Key was an asshole.

This isn't America anymore but in name. Why bother? America is a like a asylum being run by the inmates. Trump? good example, Well, then we get the other wingnuts on the left that hate cops, law and rules, want anarchy and are self hating weirdo sex druggies? What happened to American values and basic human decency and respect? Let's face it, this country has become unhinged.
When you remove Christianity and families from society this is what you get.

Forum List

Back