POLL: Stop Playing the Anthem?

Should we stop playing the National Anthem before games?

• Yes

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Another thread is discussing getting rid of the National Anthem before sporting events.

Is anyone surprised? We all know what many think of this country.

So, is this a good idea?
Another thread?

Anyone who suggests such anti American bullshit needs to be pistol whipped in a dark alley
Relax Mac works for Steve bannon and he's feeding us the message.

When I went to Buffalo Sabres hockey games with my dad way back, they played the US and Canadian anthem no matter if both teams were US teams. Everyone stood up and respected the anthems. This liberal bullshit of disrespecting your own nation is totally unacceptable. It's one of the reasons more and more people are rejecting libturds.
Look how worked up Macs fake news is getting you stupid con dopes. I love it!

When I went to Buffalo Sabres hockey games with my dad way back, they played the US and Canadian anthem no matter if both teams were US teams. Everyone stood up and respected the anthems. This liberal bullshit of disrespecting your own nation is totally unacceptable. It's one of the reasons more and more people are rejecting libturds.

Oh, you said "dopes" not "dupes", I thought it was Franco for a minute.

LOL....

These bed wetters all seem like something generated out of a single laptop programmed with an algorithm. You can ignore %95 of them and get the same vapid bullshit from the the remaining %5. It really makes for faster scrolling.

I love it too bed wetter.

Who is the president now?

Which party has less political power since the 1920's than the regressives?

Who's the dope now turd?

LOL....

These bed wetters all seem like something generated out of a single laptop programmed with an algorithm. You can ignore %95 of them and get the same vapid bullshit from the the remaining %5. It really makes for faster scrolling.

Sometimes I wish my scroll wheel had a higher gear ratio.

Another thread is discussing getting rid of the National Anthem before sporting events.

So, is this a good idea?
Another thread?

Anyone who suggests such anti American bullshit needs to be pistol whipped in a dark alley

If we start pistol whipping Americans for every dumb suggestion... who will go to all these sporting events?

Sometimes I wish my scroll wheel had a higher gear ratio.

Like I said, ignore %95 of the bed wetters. You'll get all the same asinine bullshit from the remaining %5.

You can unmask some of them in reply, and ridicule them individually at your convenience. If you even notice they've replied you'll always get a good laugh at the robotic childish retorts because they haven't been programmed well enough in advance to do anything but prove how stupid you asserted they are.

Last edited:

So, is this a good idea?
Another thread?

If we start pistol whipping Americans for every dumb suggestion... who will go to all these sporting events?

I'm willing to bet people that are offended by the national anthem don't go to sporting events, there's no participation trophies there.

So, is this a good idea?

Nope. But I digress. This country is chock full of bad ideas. Bad people too. Identity politics suck and lead to nothing good.

Nah, It will be met with much resistance, because It's a ridiculous idea. The biggest problem with the left these days is they don't understand irony.

They're programmed not to. They lack critical thinking skills. If they understood irony, it would destroy everything they've been indoctrinated to believe in.

For instance...

It's ironic that we have spent 20 trillion dollars on welfare programs since the 1960's when we had a %14 poverty rate. We have a national debt of 20 trillion and still have a poverty rate of %14.

Can a bed wetting liberal grasp that?

No... because it's racist or something.

Forum List

Back