POLL: Will Trump tone it down now?

Will Trump tone down the rhetoric now?

• Total voters
Seriously though, what issues do you gravitate towards us righties? There must be some common ground, and you're a rational person.

Annoying both sides doesn't mean you are independent, it just means you're ........
Yeah, that's what wingers say on both ends.

It's a good sign, and it illustrates the first line of my sig. It's the loons vs. the majority.

Think what you will. Or what you're told to, whatever.

I was kidding. The post before was light, so I thought it would be implied. Just joking, sorry.

Obviously all you can see is my comments about Trump.
YOUR WHOLE THREAD IS ABOUT POINTING FINGERS AT TRUMP!

BWUHAHAHAHA!
This is one thread. One topic. One issue. One discussion. Of many. There are myriad others.

Is this too complicated for you? Is this thread all you see? Are you really this myopic?

This is one thread. One topic. One issue. One discussion. Of many. There are myriad others.
This is one of many examples of how you say you are unbiased and don't blame any one person and then completely Point all the fingers at Donald Trump, ignoring the Democrats who have been calling for an engaging in violent, like Hillary Clinton, who recently called for an end of Civility and an increase in Liberal violence.

I've wasted enough time on this thread and on exposing more of your bias and anti Trump hatred. Have fun in your thread...

This is one of many examples of how you say you are unbiased and don't blame any one person and then completely Point all the fingers at Donald Trump, ignoring the Democrats who have been calling for an engaging in violent, like Hillary Clinton, who recently called for an end of Civility and an increase in Liberal violence.

I've wasted enough time on this thread and on exposing more of your bias and anti Trump hatred. Have fun in your thread...
Line 2 of my sig addresses this "unbiased" lie.

Lie, lie, lie. You're an obedient winger. Good for you.

Mac, you are in denial. You say you spread the blame around to everyone but who is this thread about? I don't see another thread created by you asking when and if the Democrats will stop their violent rhetoric and end of Civility...

'Nuff said.

Mac, you are in denial. You say you spread the blame around to everyone but who is this thread about?

'Nuff said.
This particular thread is about Trump.
I'm amazed, kind of, at how complicated this is for you.

'Nuff said, huh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back