Post Conviction Polls Are Not Looking Good for Biden

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Trump continues to maintain small leads or tied with Biden in swing state polls. While it's still early and the full effects of the convictions may not yet be showing up, especially pre-sentencing, the fact this race is even competitive still should be alarming to the Biden camp. He's still in a tied race with a convicted felon. He should be ten points ahead. Even more alarming is that three polls out of Virginia in the past month have showed a tied race and that state hasn't been won by a Republican presidential candidate since 2004.

Trump continues to maintain small leads or tied with Biden in swing state polls. While it's still early and the full effects of the convictions may not yet be showing up, especially pre-sentencing, the fact this race is even competitive still should be alarming to the Biden camp. He's still in a tied race with a convicted felon. He should be ten points ahead. Even more alarming is that three polls out of Virginia in the past month have showed a tied race and that state hasn't been won by a Republican presidential candidate since 2004.

Nothing “alarming” about it.

Americans perceive the Trump prosecution as lawfare ... Americans don't like lawfare .

But....as we all know, especially real Americans, Trump is not a felon.
Poopeypants is evil and on his way out, no amount of false charges or fake convictions on his opponent will change that.

Last edited:

I would be alarmed if this were eight years ago with Hillary having a 90 percent chance of victory and no polls saying Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin were in play

If major polls proved they learned their lesson from 2016, I would worry

But 2020 and 2022 showed the same mistakes

I would be alarmed if this were eight years ago with Hillary having a 90 percent chance of victory and no polls saying Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin were in play

Trump didn't lead Biden in the polls in 2020 . Briben had an 8 point lead .. and the dims got very motivated over their desire to kill innocent babies in the womb in 2022 .. abortion isn't the biggest concern for most voters now ..

First it was the border, the worst policy on planet earth that has really hurt America.

Then there was the I.R.A, which insured inflation locally and even impacted it internationally.

The series of legal actions against Trump culminating in massive, unheard of "fines" and the latest result was the straw that broke the camels back for many Americans.

I read the posters on multiple forums and media outlets, and many Independents will vote for Trump simply to reinforce to EVERY politician and party that the weaponizing of the justice system must be punished. This punishment will be doled out at the polls and I believe downstream many GOP will benefit from this as well.

I stated on here that they were turning Trump into a martyr with the Jan 6th Committee, making him a sympathetic figure which is really difficult to do. People can deal with a loudmouth who have an ego as Trump does, but he never bullied and used his power to harm people when he was in office.

Voters will thus rightfully compare "do I like my like and my country now or the country I lived in six years go?"

Last edited:
Trump didn't lead Biden in the polls in 2020 . Briben had an 8 point lead .. and the dims got very motivated over their desire to kill innocent babies in the womb in 2022 .. abortion isn't the biggest concern for most voters now ..

2020 showed Biden with an 8 point lead that turned out to be 3

2022 polls predicted a Republican “Tsunami“ with 40-50 new seats in the House and 4-5 in the Senate.

Wasn’t close

I will wait till November and see how Dems do

Oh thank goodness. Leftwhiner says he isn’t “alarmed.” Whew.

National polling:

538 national polls June 7.png

At this point it would be good to see some reliable state polling.

The closeness of the polling for quite some time has been an odd feature. Reading the polls is something much more else, than assuming they are predictions. Right now it's still the national horse race polling shit.

National polling:

View attachment 958958

At this point it would be good to see some reliable state polling.

The closeness of the polling for quite some time has been an odd feature. Reading the polls is something much more else, than assuming they are predictions. Right now it's still the national horse race polling shit.
“much more else.”

🤪

Nothing “alarming” about it.
Considering how little the polls have changed for months and months, I'd say the narratives of things helping Trump are more mythical than reality. And make no mistake about it, Mr. Trump has made the election about himself.

There is nothing I and others see as alarming, but one thing I believe is that America is not going to elect a convicted felon to be President. It's a strong belief. It's a belief in the goodness and greatness of America, and it's democratic institutions.

Why should he be ahead? Sure trump is now a felon, but biden sexualized his daughter and gropes children. I would like to think most people find that absolutely abhorrent.

Forum List

Back