Pre-verdict to post-verdict Morning Consult... Trump loses ZERO support...

Comment: Not exactly the results the Dems were looking for.

Morning Consult Poll 5/28 ... Trump 44

Morning Consult Poll 6/2 ... Trump 44

no one thinks this conviction will change a cultist like yourself. but

i hope that this trial (not so much the verdict. most of us would have settled for a hung jury. are you really comfortable with the look that these trials are giving us into trump's business practices? is that the attitude and management style that you want for america? ) will give the "independent voters" something to think about before november.

have you been listening to trump?

i hope that this trial (not so much the verdict. most of us would have settled for a hung jury. are you really comfortable with the look that these trials are giving us into trump's business practices? is that the attitude and management style that you want for america? ) will give the "independent voters" something to think about before november.

Listen to Trump's incoherent lying? He's getting worse.

maybe you better listen to his supporters. 200 million in 48 hours and i don't think it's slowing down.

Sending out these insane hollywood types is not helping.

I can't help but think that the left is figuring out that their strategy is a non winner. Now they're gonna have to double down on this in order not to look like the a'holes they are.
There have been at least 2 politicians that have asked 1Biden and 2Hochul to pardon Trump. too late for that. They're gonna have to ride this train all the way.

I don't think the dems will try Lawfare again anytime soon... Trump pulls in 70 million in one weekend mostly small donations and many first time donors...

Plus the $100 million Dr. Miriam Adelson is reportedly donating.

Screenshot_20240602-213222-439.png

B.S.

Dems schemed these sham trials to sink President Trump.

And they've failed miserably.

I understand you'd like to walk this all back now that it's blown up in your collective faces...

Wile-E-Coyote-explosion.gif

... But unless you've secretly invented time travel, it's far too late for that.

Sow the wind...reap the Whirlwind.

Last edited:

Yes, I am quite comfortable with a man that pays his legal bills and his accountants filed them correctly.

What makes me uncomfortable is a sitting President sending his no. 3 at the DOJ to prosecute his political opponent under a DA that is known for being a Biden sycophant. That's what AStalinists do.

... but that did not happen, Admiral.

The lawyer left on his own. Nothing in the record indicates he was doing the President's bidding.

I am glad that a jury of his peers found Trump guilty of 34 felonies that firmly set in the law.

No one has any reason to think SCOTUS will even look at the case.

Forum List

Back