Prediction to the fate of Trump

Do you think Trump will die Epstein style in jail?

Or will he be allowed to surf with Obama and subsequently never see him again?
The only surfing Trump will be involved with is Bubba on his ass when he's locked up.

Trump will never serve one day in prison you dumbass.
There are people serving multi-year sentences for doing lesser things trump did ie stealing docs and serving years in prison. Not to mention his other court cases. At first I didnt think he'd serve time but I give it a 50/50 shot he does serve time now that these cases are actually hitting the court system. It will be a travesty if he doesnt serve any jail time if found guilty.

Know what Trump is thinking?

"THEY GOT ME THIS TIME"!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah that's what people do when faced with multiple federal court cases against them. Trust me, trump is shitting his pants. Just wait till he finds out who has rolled over on him. Expect multiple all caps messages when that occurs.

There are people serving multi-year sentences for doing lesser things trump did ie stealing docs and serving years in prison. Not to mention his other court cases. At first I didnt think he'd serve time but I give it a 50/50 shot he does serve time now that these cases are actually hitting the court system. It will be a travesty if he doesnt serve any jail time if found guilty.
The fact is he will not serve any time in prison.

Yeah that's what people do when faced with multiple federal court cases against them. Trust me, trump is shitting his pants. Just wait till he finds out who has rolled over on him. Expect multiple all caps messages when that occurs.
Meadows is one of them.

It would damage our country beyond repair if he is imprisoned for his first amendment rights.
He isnt being imprisoned for exercising his 1st amendment rights. Is this how you'll be dealing with your cognitive dissonance throughout the trial? By lying to yourself?

Guilty on multiple charges and sentenced to home confinement.

Because Republicans are so fucking stoooooopid, they'll still keep nominating him because retarded fucking snowflake!

As
Guilty on multiple charges and sentenced to home confinement.

Because Republicans are so fucking stoooooopid, they'll still keep nominating him because retarded fucking snowflake!
stoopid like Sheila Jackson Lee or Maxine Waters or William “ The Freezer “ Jefferson Or “Spartacus” Booker or the Brother who asked if “ Guam could tip over “ ...

Forum List

Back