Prediction to the fate of Trump

LOL!!! So the crazy doctor who killed millions with his hubris is a hero of yours?

Dr. Anthony Fauci always was and still is an honorable man.

He was totally WRONG, you can't be that stupid.

You introduced me to that Wallenstein video.

Did I do so? Then I am an idiot. I like the band "D'Artagnan" and the music of this song is good - but the text is unhistorical scrap.

I like it because Wallenstein reminds me of Trump.

What a nonsense.

A great field general, that only loses to treachery...

Good grief ... Trump is an idiot.

we should call those vicious people insane instead of glorifying them
Evil fks need to die. Lori Vallow is one of them that needs to die. Jeffery Dahmar needed to die. Ted Bundy. You want them to breathe our air? wow. But you are alright with innocent babies dying during abortions.

No idea. Why says someone who continously propagates torture that he is against torture?
You totally ignored this second part of my post, it answered your question

2. I am personally opposed to torture. However, when dealing with terrorists who do not play by the rules, then there are no rules, especially when saving innocent lives. So should we have let innocent Londoners die, or use "torture" to stop the terrorists and save innocent lives?

Evil fks need to die. Lori Vallow is one of them that needs to die. Jeffery Dahmar needed to die. Ted Bundy. You want them to breathe our air? wow. But you are alright with innocent babies dying during abortions.
hh
Not evil, INSANE. Cut the scary glorification

How long have you hung with him to know that?

It's really astonishing that so many people in the USA are not shy to use the most primitive forms of extemist propaganda - and you are one of them.

Forum List

Back