Prediction to the fate of Trump

They won’t let him in office. Too many hundreds of billions at stake with Big War and Big Pharma contracts.

They will likely imprison him on trumped up charges, but will still have to rig the election again. They are very close to destroying America, I mean they pretty much already have. They aren’t going to let “democracy” get in their way.
That, of course, is what republicans would do.
After all, nearly 100% of todays GOP surrendered any sense of honor the moment that N-Word took office.
To a man they've spent the last 14 years lying, cheating, and destroying our political institutions.

He'll be convicted, you know that.
AND
When he is the courts in every state will be clogged with lawsuits demanding his removal from the ballot under the 14th amendment.
trump will lose those cases and the SCOTUS will save the GOP from itself by upholding the findings.

STFU, you're ignorant as hell. Please link to even ONE time Trump has filed for bankruptcy. Never happened. His businesses are not Trump. Fucking lying morons.

BrokenYellowishJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif

6 times filed for bankruptcy.

Trump would not take over power until January, so that would work for the democrats.

They would put him in jail before he is able to pardon himself.
The trial should occur before election. The people need to know what they’re voting for.

The trial should occur before election. The people need to know what they’re voting for.
But you don't want to give the GOP enough time for another candidate to gain traction like DeSantis

The closer you wait till the election the better it will be for you and Joe and Hunter.

But you don't want to give the GOP enough time for another candidate to gain traction like DeSantis

The closer you wait till the election the better it will be for you and Joe and Hunter.
When did I say that? I want the trial tomorrow but I can’t get it. DoJ wanted December 2023. Judge ordered May 2024. The convention is July 2024 so that should work I guess.

Trump wanted the judge to not set any date.

On the one hand, the democrats seem to want to wait till the last minute to destroy Trump legally once and for all as close to the election as they can.

This will prevent any other candidate from gaining traction because Biden is such a horrible candidate.

On the other hand, if they don't he will be elected and pardon himself, so they won't allow that either.

So how close to the election will they wait to let their legal bombs fall on him?

Waiting too long will prevent them from using adequate propaganda in the media to help destroy him further.

How long do they need after the fact?
Kind of tough to predict. I know this much America will prevail. We’ve been through much greater challenges. The one question is, can the tick tock generation step it up. That is the concern.

We got through World War II. But we didn’t have cancel culture back then.

Trump would not take over power until January, so that would work for the democrats.

They would put him in jail before he is able to pardon himself.
You think Trump can be president in January 2024?

REAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYY

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Where is the link to the PERSONAL bankruptcy that you cited happened multiple times?
How is it that Trump runs a business, it is his business, and it goes bankrupt and you think that is OK? How does that make him a good businessman? I mean damn, the stupid with you is unbelievable.

How is it that Trump runs a business, it is his business, and it goes bankrupt and you think that is OK? How does that make him a good businessman? I mean damn, the stupid with you is unbelievable.

Me
How is it that bidum never runs a business, except his business of (credibly alleged) bribery, and people find out about it because of whistleblowers and good Congresssman doing their jobs and you think that is OK in a president? How does that make him a person you can defend, while Trump who didn't do anything remotely like that is totally no good, supposedly? I mean damn, the stupid with you is unbelievable.

How does that make him a good businessman?
Lunge, Parry, Deflect. None of any of that has an iota of relevance. I am still waiting for the link to Donald Trump EVER filing for personal bankruptcy. If you can't produce it, just run your little ass back to your basement or just admit that you lie through your teeth like any good democrat does.

Right-leaners need to get off the Trump nag. The dems want him to win the nomination too much.

I mean since when was anything the dems wanted good for the Republic?

The world wonders
Democrats established both Medicare and Social Security. Until you send your monthly check back and remove yourself from Medicare you can STFU.

Lunge, Parry, Deflect. None of any of that has an iota of relevance. I am still waiting for the link to Donald Trump EVER filing for personal bankruptcy. If you can't produce it, just run your little ass back to your basement or just admit that you lie through your teeth like any good democrat does.
Look you stupid shit. As I clearly explained in my first response, Trump hasn't declared personal bankruptcy because he is a big huge ass PUSSY that hides behind the corporate shield. God forbid his business goes belly up, hundreds of good people end up holding the bag, just don't anyone come confiscate his gold plated commode.

Democrats established both Medicare and Social Security. Until you send your monthly check back and remove yourself from Medicare you can STFU.
Damn, WTF happened to NC, is it populated by assholes now? Of course it's not right of me to pass judgment on a whole state due to just one asshole.....You must be a transplant.

Look you stupid shit. As I clearly explained in my first response, Trump hasn't declared personal bankruptcy because he is a big huge ass PUSSY that hides behind the corporate shield. God forbid his business goes belly up, hundreds of good people end up holding the bag, just don't anyone come confiscate his gold plated commode.
And again, blah, blah, blah. You made the statement, in your post #17, Then you got Trump. What, half a dozen bankruptcies. That is a bald faced lie so don't get all pissy with me and get your panties all in a wad because you play fast and loose with the truth. Now run your triggered ass along.

Biden will be hiding out in his garage next to the vette. If it is good enough for classified documents that were there for years, it must be a safe place.
Trump's scheme to erase security footage to try to cover up his plot to hide classified documents that he ripped off didn't work out to well for him did it, crybaby?

This is getting old hat. Sure, you've got him this time. You were only kidding in all the other investigations and kangaroo impeachments with no evidence over the past seven years. Go howl at the moon, moron.
You'll be crying in your beer again when he's indicted in Georgia on multiple felonies, where that orange pile of shit can't pardon himself if you idiots reelect him.

The best thing that Trump can do to avoid prison is to off himself.

You'll be crying in your beer again when he's indicted in Georgia on multiple felonies, where that orange pile of shit can't pardon himself if you idiots reelect him.

The best thing that Trump can do to avoid prison is to off himself.
Trump will never serve one day in prison you dumbass.

Forum List

Back