Prediction to the fate of Trump

He'll be found guilty of some of the charges; not guilty of others. The worst that would happen to him is house arrests and supervised travel.

I swear you people live in La-La Land.

He is going to jail, you can bank on it.
Give Trump credit: His Fifth Avenue Rule was, if anything, an understatement. They don't care if he broke ANY of the laws that ANY upcoming trial proves. He's above the law because he is their Christ on Earth. Their protector, their savior. He's on the cross, being indicted for their sins.

Jail? I dunno. Like any other case, this stuff has to be proven in the face of opposing arguments. I do hope it's televised.

Give Trump credit: His Fifth Avenue Rule was, if anything, an understatement. They don't care if he broke ANY of the laws that ANY upcoming trial proves. He's above the law because he is their Christ on Earth. Their protector, their savior. He's on the cross, being indicted for their sins.

Jail? I dunno. Like any other case, this stuff has to be proven in the face of opposing arguments. I do hope it's televised.

Hitting that endorphin pipe again, Mac?

I swear you people live in La-La Land.

Trump is a piece of shit, literally. He is. a con man. Nothing more and nothing less. He has been his entire life. And for the vast majority of Americans, well the man behind the curtain has been revealed. Trump's con no longer works, except for those so invested in him that they can't bring themselves to let go.

He is going to jail, you can bank on it. He will be convicted, probably multiple times on multiple counts. He has two reasons for running for president again. First and foremost, IT IS THE MONEY. I mean damn, forty million in legal expenses already paid for by his campaign. Really, it probably isn't that much, half of it was probably kicked back to him, where I come from, they call that money laundering. I can't wait to see his 2023 tax return. I will probably file a qui tam with it and then retire on the proceeds. God knows the IRS ain't going to do shit.

But the second reason is Trump is operating under the belief that he can pardon himself if he wins. And maybe he can, but I am here to tell you. If that happens Congress will quickly move to impeach him and they will be successful. Eventually, the majority of the Republican legislators will grow a set of balls and kick Trump's fatass to the curb. I mean where is the downside, are the Trumptards suddenly going to vote for Democrats?

$40 million in legal expenses really is shocking. Think of the donations coming from Americans in fixed incomes. Trump is such a pig.

On the one hand, the democrats seem to want to wait till the last minute to destroy Trump legally once and for all as close to the election as they can.

This will prevent any other candidate from gaining traction because Biden is such a horrible candidate.

On the other hand, if they don't he will be elected and pardon himself, so they won't allow that either.

So how close to the election will they wait to let their legal bombs fall on him?

Waiting too long will prevent them from using adequate propaganda in the media to help destroy him further.

How long do they need after the fact?
They’re screwed….even if Jack “dummy” Smith secures a conviction Trump will be free on appeal, all the way to SCOTUS, which will take til past the election. At which point he will pardon himself anyway, then the house cleaning starts.

Wow, the stupid in that post is unbelievable. Here is the thing. Those that hide behind an LLC are PUSSIES. I have been operating my own business for three damn decades. I don't have to hide behind an LLC. I won't, I refuse, to do so. I am willing to put my McMansion on the line, Trump isn't. That makes him a PUSSY. And the fact that I won't hide behind that LLC gives me a real competitive advantage in the market I operate in, probably why I dominate it.
Don’t you mean Joe “20LLC” Biden?

They’re screwed….even if Jack “dummy” Smith secures a conviction Trump will be free on appeal, all the way to SCOTUS, which will take til past the election. At which point he will pardon himself anyway, then the house cleaning starts.
You mean revenge? That's what is wrong with Trump now. DeSantis too. Aim higher.

You mean revenge? That's what is wrong with Trump now. DeSantis too. Aim higher.
Why? Don’t like your tactic used against you? Too bad powder puff…

If this nation is to continue, the leftist admin state must be sanitized, if not eliminated.

Go ahead, jail a U.S. President you lowlife scum see what happens.
Look right wing hater & Trump's asseater. Trump is not POTUS, he's a private citizen & criminal under indictment.

Don't like it? Have another shit sandwich because your guys days are numbered.

I predict that Trump will survive the legal challenges, go on to win the nomination, and become the legally elected President of the United States in 2024.

The Gavin Newsome administration will then take over in the White House.

On the one hand, the democrats seem to want to wait till the last minute to destroy Trump legally once and for all as close to the election as they can.

This will prevent any other candidate from gaining traction because Biden is such a horrible candidate.

On the other hand, if they don't he will be elected and pardon himself, so they won't allow that either.

So how close to the election will they wait to let their legal bombs fall on him?

Waiting too long will prevent them from using adequate propaganda in the media to help destroy him further.

How long do they need after the fact?
I fear for Trump. When the deep state is threatened and they feel they can't rig the next election enough to win they will remove the canidate. Ask the Kennedys how the deep state works.

Forum List

Back