Prediction to the fate of Trump

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
On the one hand, the democrats seem to want to wait till the last minute to destroy Trump legally once and for all as close to the election as they can.

This will prevent any other candidate from gaining traction because Biden is such a horrible candidate.

On the other hand, if they don't he will be elected and pardon himself, so they won't allow that either.

So how close to the election will they wait to let their legal bombs fall on him?

Waiting too long will prevent them from using adequate propaganda in the media to help destroy him further.

How long do they need after the fact?

They won’t let him in office. Too many hundreds of billions at stake with Big War and Big Pharma contracts.

They will likely imprison him on trumped up charges, but will still have to rig the election again. They are very close to destroying America, I mean they pretty much already have. They aren’t going to let “democracy” get in their way.

They won’t let him in office. Too many hundreds of billions at stake with Big War and Big Pharma contracts.

They will likely imprison him on trumped up charges, but will still have to rig the election again. They are very close to destroying America, I mean they pretty much already have. They aren’t going to let “democracy” get in their way.
I think it all backfires and Trump wins.

There are no legal bombs. Dems are working as hard as they can to keep this fact hidden, hoping for some sort of Hail Mary play.

They are making the assumption that if they can kangaroo Trump into jail or least get him convicted on Trumped up charges, voters will see the light and not vote for Trump. What they don't realize is the more they do this bullshit the more voters are put off by the abuse of power, particularly with the Independents favoring Trump over Biden more and more. And, the more they do this the more third parties look more attractive to Democrat voters.

th

On the one hand, the democrats seem to want to wait till the last minute to destroy Trump legally once and for all as close to the election as they can.

This will prevent any other candidate from gaining traction because Biden is such a horrible candidate.

On the other hand, if they don't he will be elected and pardon himself, so they won't allow that either.

So how close to the election will they wait to let their legal bombs fall on him?

Waiting too long will prevent them from using adequate propaganda in the media to help destroy him further.

Biden will be hiding out in his garage next to the vette. If it is good enough for classified documents that were there for years, it must be a safe place.

They are making the assumption that if they can kangaroo Trump into jail or least get him convicted on Trumped up charges, voters will see the light and not vote for Trump. What they don't realize is the more they do this bullshit the more voters are put off by the abuse of power, particularly with the Independents favoring Trump over Biden more and more. And, the more they do this the more third parties look more attractive to Democrat voters.
I swear you people live in La-La Land.

Trump is a piece of shit, literally. He is. a con man. Nothing more and nothing less. He has been his entire life. And for the vast majority of Americans, well the man behind the curtain has been revealed. Trump's con no longer works, except for those so invested in him that they can't bring themselves to let go.

He is going to jail, you can bank on it. He will be convicted, probably multiple times on multiple counts. He has two reasons for running for president again. First and foremost, IT IS THE MONEY. I mean damn, forty million in legal expenses already paid for by his campaign. Really, it probably isn't that much, half of it was probably kicked back to him, where I come from, they call that money laundering. I can't wait to see his 2023 tax return. I will probably file a qui tam with it and then retire on the proceeds. God knows the IRS ain't going to do shit.

But the second reason is Trump is operating under the belief that he can pardon himself if he wins. And maybe he can, but I am here to tell you. If that happens Congress will quickly move to impeach him and they will be successful. Eventually, the majority of the Republican legislators will grow a set of balls and kick Trump's fatass to the curb. I mean where is the downside, are the Trumptards suddenly going to vote for Democrats?

I swear you people live in La-La Land.

Trump is a piece of shit, literally. He is. a con man. Nothing more and nothing less. He has been his entire life. And for the vast majority of Americans, well the man behind the curtain has been revealed. Trump's con no longer works, except for those so invested in him that they can't bring themselves to let go.

He is going to jail, you can bank on it. He will be convicted, probably multiple times on multiple counts. He has two reasons for running for president again. First and foremost, IT IS THE MONEY. I mean damn, forty million in legal expenses already paid for by his campaign. Really, it probably isn't that much, half of it was probably kicked back to him, where I come from, they call that money laundering. I can't wait to see his 2023 tax return. I will probably file a qui tam with it and then retire on the proceeds. God knows the IRS ain't going to do shit.

But the second reason is Trump is operating under the belief that he can pardon himself if he wins. And maybe he can, but I am here to tell you. If that happens Congress will quickly move to impeach him and they will be successful. Eventually, the majority of the Republican legislators will grow a set of balls and kick Trump's fatass to the curb. I mean where is the downside, are the Trumptards suddenly going to vote for Democrats?

How embarrassing is it that a man who is such a criminal and conman and full of lies and is such a piece of shit is running neck and neck with Biden in the polls? That's got to hurt, bad.

1. President Trump is toast.

2. With at least four indictments, he will be crushed.

3. He will be chained to other felons and thrown into prison.

4. Dem hatred for him is so intense that Dem bigwigs may arrange for his Secret Service protection to be withdrawn.

5. No American politicians in the future will dare challenge the Establishment, lest they end up like President Trump.

6. Making him a martyr is the saddest chapter in American history, except for the totally unnecessary Civil War.

Last edited:

4. Dem hatred for him is so intense that Dem bigwigs may arrange for his Secret Service protection to be withdrawn.

5. No American politician in the future will dare challenge the Establishment, lest they end up like President Trump.

6. The saddest chapter in American history, except for the totally unnecessary Civil War.
And the fact that Joey Capone sits in the White House running the biggest criminal operation since Prohibition Chicago.

~~~~~~
Maoist Democrats have unleashed a carpet bombing of allegations on Trump, so far none of them have stuck.
Hunter Biden`s criminal actions is the key to beating them. Joey`s involvement go back to when Joey was a Senator as sown by the SCIF documents joe stole from the Senate. Slowly but surely the evidence is proving Joe and his family have treasonously sold out America for thirty pieces of silver..

5. No American politicians in the future will dare challenge the Establishment, lest they end up like President Trump.

6. Making him a martyr is the saddest chapter in American history, except for the totally unnecessary Civil War.
YOU GOT HIM THIS TIME! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And the fact that Joey Capone sits in the White House running the biggest criminal operation since Prohibition Chicago.
Damn, think about it.

First, you got Joe Biden. He is making millions selling access and all that other shit. But there is not one criminal indictment against him. And the money, well where the hell is it? I mean his net worth is lower than the amount of income he actually reported in the last several years. He is a flippin genius. I don't know how he does it, but he sure as hell is able to hide all those ill gotten gains.

Then you got Trump. What, half a dozen bankruptcies. A net worth that is inflated all too shit and with debt payments coming due we are probably looking at another bankruptcy. I mean without the political donations he doesn't have a pot to piss in. Dozens, literally dozens of criminal indictments and more coming.

I mean is there really a choice here. You can pick either a flippin genius, or you can pick an inept bumbling idiot. It really is that simple.

YOU GOT HIM THIS TIME! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Political momentum and control decides between guilt and innocence on a president my friend.

Both Trump's and Biden's fortunes depend on which party can dictate the functioning of the law!

From my Canadian POV, I see Biden being potentially in more trouble than Trump now! And for fwiw, the system in America has allowed Trump to lock up the Scotus in his favour.

Translation: The law is sweet F A in America now and political popularity will win the day!

STFU, you're ignorant as hell. Please link to even ONE time Trump has filed for bankruptcy. Never happened. His businesses are not Trump. Fucking lying morons.
Wow, the stupid in that post is unbelievable. Here is the thing. Those that hide behind an LLC are PUSSIES. I have been operating my own business for three damn decades. I don't have to hide behind an LLC. I won't, I refuse, to do so. I am willing to put my McMansion on the line, Trump isn't. That makes him a PUSSY. And the fact that I won't hide behind that LLC gives me a real competitive advantage in the market I operate in, probably why I dominate it.

Forum List

Back