President-elect Joe Biden is planning executive orders that would sweepingly reverse Trump's biggest policies

What I find very strange is that the lefties think that there is enough money from the rich to support their
new agenda without being taxed themselves.
Here’s your official guide, Meister.

Just wait, Sindi, just wait.
Those taxes will be coming for you too, it's inevitable

We were having a nice back and forth, and then you come back with this ’Syndi’ crap. Noted. Thanks for being the example that you lecture me not to be.

Yet, I have kept my posts on topic. Deal with it.

Those taxes are going to catch up to you, even with your wage.
As soon as the tax cuts are rescinded, BAM! Your taxes goes up, and that's just the start.

I think we all see your double standards.

No, no I don't think you can see the difference, Sindi.

With the agenda set by Biden, the democrats are going to pick the winners and losers
regarding businesses. Silicon Valley are the big winners, might want to throw some money towards
that sector. They threw a lot of money out there for Biden, and now he's beholding to them.

You think Trump didn’t pick the winners and losers?

Small businesses did quite well, his EO's lessened up the EO's that stifled their growth from Obama. just sayin'

Trump cut taxes on Corporations by 40 percent
That is not picking winners and losers?

He has supported fossil fuels and mocked reusable energy sources.

His policies overwhelmingly helped the rich

So the question is........what did the Trump supporters get after 4 years of Trump.

No Hillary. I will most certainly give them that one.

A few new miles of new wall.

That's about it.

Trump like Obama before him could have made some real differences but both blew it.
You forgot 3 conservative justices, That was the sole reason I voted for him first time.

People have pinned their hopes on this for decades with little actual change.

50 years later abortion is still legal and will remain legal and despite having what was supposed to be a liberal court the Democrats were able to do nothing about guns.

We have endless ridiculous gun regulations. Having a gun home in a safe does nothing to protect your family on the street which all you have in blue cities

You don't have to keep your gun in a safe.
What gun? Obama took their guns in 2008. And then again in 2012!

Most people in here, myself included, don't make $400,000 and above, so our taxes wouldn't go up under Biden, so its funny to see middle class rightwingers fighting for the super rich, but I let lemmings fall off the cliff

What I find very strange is that the lefties think that there is enough money from the rich to support their

We were having a nice back and forth, and then you come back with this ’Syndi’ crap. Noted. Thanks for being the example that you lecture me not to be.

As soon as the tax cuts are rescinded, BAM! Your taxes goes up, and that's just the start.

With the agenda set by Biden, the democrats are going to pick the winners and losers
regarding businesses. Silicon Valley are the big winners, might want to throw some money towards
that sector. They threw a lot of money out there for Biden, and now he's beholding to them.

Small businesses did quite well, his EO's lessened up the EO's that stifled their growth from Obama. just sayin'

Billions for Foxconn in government subsidies.

Why should poor people taking the bus subsidize rich people driving electric cars?

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
Says the wingnut who nodded along with Trumps presidency-by-executive order.
It's a LANDSLIDE and Trump is a LOOOOOOSER
It's funny the way leftists completely ignore the meanings of words.
You mean we don't know what losers and suckers mean, spouting out of the lunatics mouth?
"LANDSLIDE".

We don't even have an official vote count yet, dumbass.
Looks like President-Elect Biden will end up with the same EC total - 306 - that Trump had.

Trump had 3 million less votes than Hillary.
Biden will end up with 5 million more votes than Trump.

Trump claimed LANDSLIDE. You nodded and drooled with zero pushback.

This is going to be a rough and sad 8 years for you. :auiqs.jpg:
Biden also has 51 percent of the vote
Something Trump could never dream of
I keep seeing numbers out there. But it's just the media. It's not official.

Wrong again
The numbers are officially released results. The media just reports them.

It’s like a Football team that is ahead 46-3 with 38 seconds left In the game. The game is not officially over but there is no path to victory for the team with 3.
The Chicago Democrat machine is smiling
All good Americans are smiling today. Most through their hangovers. :laugh:

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Not sure the wall will get torn down, but he certainly can make it easy for the illegals.
Path to citizenship
Yes, because criminals should be rewarded with citizenship. Fuck all those stupid morons who followed the law to come here legally.

"Here's your citizenship papers, your first welfare check, and your Democratic Party voter card."

No, because hardworking people should be rewarded with citizenship.
Hardworking criminals.

You spit on legal immigrants when you demand citizenship for illegals.

At worse illegal trespassers.

Hey......what are you doing on my property?
Cutting your grass sir

Lock him up!
What are you doing on my property

Raping your three year old daughter and your dog, sir.

Good. You get a green card for that.

Trumpf's voters love everything about him, they don't have to hold their noses. They love that he's a racist, they love that he's a xenophobe, they love that he's a religious bigot, they love that he's a sexist, that he lies incessantly, that he is constantly disrespectful. They love that he ridicules the disabled and calls military dead suckers and losers. They love every single thing about him. At best, they just don't care.

The only thing clear about Americans that voted for this guy is the seeming sharp decline in the values they hold dear. Remember, they had a choice of 17 four years ago, and they picked him.
Scumpty removed the rocks that for years covered the deplorables and kept them suppressed. He gave them voice and purpose and legitimacy. He said that overt racism is ok, and you shouldn't be ashamed. His kind remarks to the racists and white nationalists in Charlottesville, more than anything else, defined his presidency. And, along with a mired of other horrible acts, is why he had to go and was soundly defeated.

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
Says the wingnut who nodded along with Trumps presidency-by-executive order.
It's a LANDSLIDE and Trump is a LOOOOOOSER
It's funny the way leftists completely ignore the meanings of words.
You mean we don't know what losers and suckers mean, spouting out of the lunatics mouth?
"LANDSLIDE".

We don't even have an official vote count yet, dumbass.
Looks like President-Elect Biden will end up with the same EC total - 306 - that Trump had.

Trump had 3 million less votes than Hillary.
Biden will end up with 5 million more votes than Trump.

Trump claimed LANDSLIDE. You nodded and drooled with zero pushback.

This is going to be a rough and sad 8 years for you. :auiqs.jpg:

306? Does this mean we get to call it a Landslide? :)
And just like that liberals love the EC...View attachment 413212
Nope. Going to work to neutralize it, since a constitutional amendment getting rid of it won’t fly in states with more cows than people.

He cut taxes for businesses....big and small. Brought businesses back from overseas in doing so.
We had the highest or near the highest tax rate in the world.
You may not like it.
Yeah he supported fossil fuels, and made us energy independent. Looks at the prices of
fuel at the gas pumps.

Taxes catching up with us is inevitable. Trump made it worse. You can’t run up debt like this without it catching up to you eventually.
Over $7 trillion added to the debt with nothing to show for it.

And US Messageboard “conservatives” didn’t say shit.

Most people in here, myself included, don't make $400,000 and above, so our taxes wouldn't go up under Biden, so its funny to see middle class rightwingers fighting for the super rich, but I let lemmings fall off the cliff
What do you get out of it if taxes was raised?

More millionaire dog catchers?

I guess..

Not only will your taxes go up but everything you buy will be more expensive as you pay the tax burden for companies all down the line.

So the question is........what did the Trump supporters get after 4 years of Trump.

No Hillary. I will most certainly give them that one.

A few new miles of new wall.

That's about it.

Trump like Obama before him could have made some real differences but both blew it.
You forgot 3 conservative justices, That was the sole reason I voted for him first time.

People have pinned their hopes on this for decades with little actual change.

50 years later abortion is still legal and will remain legal and despite having what was supposed to be a liberal court the Democrats were able to do nothing about guns.

We have endless ridiculous gun regulations. Having a gun home in a safe does nothing to protect your family on the street which all you have in blue cities

You don't have to keep your gun in a safe.
What gun? Obama took their guns in 2008. And then again in 2012!
Democrats took away our hand guns illegally in Chicago for over 10 years..

Forum List

Back