President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

You Dems seem to really get hung up on the definition of “is”. In this case it was contracted, but you should still be able to understand that.

Who remembers when President Bill Clinton stood in front of the United Methodist Church in Washington D.C holding, and waving a bible after he was impeached in the United States House of Representatives for lying under oath?
But not at all like President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church across Lafayette Park from the White House and stood outside with his Bible making a Statement to the Rioting Antiva, and Black Lives Matter!
Yes the pos walked up to the church bible in hand for a photo opp for all his little AH supporters

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

You Dems seem to really get hung up on the definition of “is”. In this case it was contracted, but you should still be able to understand that.

:confused-84:

Who remembers when President Bill Clinton stood in front of the United Methodist Church in Washington D.C holding, and waving a bible after he was impeached in the United States House of Representatives for lying under oath?
But not at all like President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church across Lafayette Park from the White House and stood outside with his Bible making a Statement to the Rioting Antiva, and Black Lives Matter!

Funny. He finally came out of his BUNKER - while surrounded by police and military.

Thanks in advance.

“It is a Bible”.

Why are you so confused about that statement?

Thanks in advance.

“It is a Bible”.

Why are you so confused about that statement?

What makes you think I'm confused about that statement?

And do you really think I don't see you're trying to put me on the defensive so you can avoid answering my questions?

Like most obedient Trumpsters have done on this thread?

I imagine there are a lot of REAL Christians who are insulted and ashamed after that stunt.

Look racists and bigots like you will never understand that its more important to be concerned about the burning of the church rather than a man holding a Bible in front of it.

Once again, we see how it's not the individual; it's the people who fall in line and enable that person's worst behaviors.

We have seen this before.

When Trump was asked what was his favorite verse he didn't have an answer. It's because he has never read the book. Either that or he couldn't find a verse directly about him.

Actually he does. It is in the New American Bible, last edition: Mathew 23:27

“Woe unto you, liberals and Democrats, hypocrites!"

Can you really defend something you yourself have never read?
Do you foolishly believe Trump has actually taken the time to read it? Seriously? Every stance he takes and word he speaks, is anti Christ.

Yeah, that's why all Christian leaders who have read the book support president Trump.
As the prophesy goes, the anti christ draws in to him, some of the very elect of the church, who failed to believe in truth....

Hey! I didn't write this prophesy!

There are many fake Christians who believe in the anti-Christ.

Real Christians support president Trump, the greatest president in American history. The American Caesar, The God-Emperor.

Care has been pervaded by dark forces.

He's not caesar, or the 'god-emperor' whatever that means. You are just stupid.

He is as great as the Caesars at this point, and quite likely soon passes over them.

Greatest president in history.

More like biggest morbidly obese orange idiot in history, destined for Supermax. Save the date!

Can you really defend something you yourself have never read?
Do you foolishly believe Trump has actually taken the time to read it? Seriously? Every stance he takes and word he speaks, is anti Christ.

Yeah, that's why all Christian leaders who have read the book support president Trump.
As the prophesy goes, the anti christ draws in to him, some of the very elect of the church, who failed to believe in truth....

Hey! I didn't write this prophesy!

There are many fake Christians who believe in the anti-Christ.

Real Christians support president Trump, the greatest president in American history. The American Caesar, The God-Emperor.

Care has been pervaded by dark forces.

He's not caesar, or the 'god-emperor' whatever that means. You are just stupid.

He is as great as the Caesars at this point, and quite likely soon passes over them.

Greatest president in history.

More like biggest morbidly obese orange idiot in history, destined for Supermax. Save the date!

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

:auiqs.jpg:

:itsok:

The Best... Ever.

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross Bible.”

And this observation appeared in John Thomas Flynn’s As We Go Marching, published in 1944:

But when fascism comes it will not be in the form of an anti-American movement or pro-Hitler bund, practicing disloyalty. Nor will it come in the form of a crusade against war. It will appear rather in the luminous robes of flaming patriotism; it will take some genuinely indigenous shape and color, and it will spread only because its leaders, who are not yet visible, will know how to locate the great springs of public opinion and desire and the streams of thought that flow from them and will know how to attract to their banners leaders who can command the support of the controlling minorities in American public life. The danger lies not so much in the would-be Fuhrers who may arise, but in the presence in our midst of certainly deeply running currents of hope and appetite and opinion. The war upon fascism must be begun there.

So, using that logic, if I post pictures of Biden with a flag and/or going to church, you will disavow him as a possible fascist?

LOL!! Just kidding. I know you didn't mean anything by your words.
I know you're smart enough to understand what that quote said. Playing dumb isn't going to further an argument with me.

Forum List

Back