President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

I don't get it.
1) He’s a fake Christian and you embarrassingly believe he is one.

2) He pushed for heavy force to clear the way to the church.

3) He posed for the cameras like a fucking idiot with a book he’s never read more than a page of.
Your problem is you care too much about stuff that doesn't matter.
You’re the one that brought this shit up. I’m just laying it down for you how ridiculous it was.
I don't understand.

I've got lots of books at home.

Next time I go to church, which book should I bring?

I don't get it.

3) He posed for the cameras like a fucking idiot with a book he’s never read more than a page of.
You’re the one that brought this shit up. I’m just laying it down for you how ridiculous it was.
I don't understand.

No one should care what you or I do. We didn’t order the tear gassing of peaceful protestors.

I don't get it.

I don't understand.

No one should care what you or I do. We didn’t order the tear gassing of peaceful protestors.
The peaceful protesters who burned the church?

I don't get it.

I don't understand.

What are you even talking about? They didn’t burn the fucking church. Lol this board is just too much sometimes.

I don't get it.

I don't understand.

What are you even talking about? They didn’t burn the fucking church. Lol this board is just too much sometimes.
Someone burned the church.

Are you saying the people outside didn't do it?

I don't get it.
The problem isnt that he brought a bible to church. Whatever gave you that story is A piss poor source of information. Seek something better. The issue is the force he used to push a friendly protest to take that photo. There is also issue with him using the church and religious photo op while pushing policy that goes against the values that the church teaches. The arch bishop and church reverend where both speaking out about it later that day

Last edited:
I don't get it.

Did you explain why you motherfuckers tried to burn the church down?

I don't get it.

I don't understand.

Someone burned the church.

Are you saying the people outside didn't do it?
Uh no one at all burned the church. Where do you get this shit?

I don't get it.

No one did. You asshats are making shit up on the spot because you are delusional Trump zombies.

I don't get it.

I don't understand.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I think some of them are saying that it's kinda disingenuous, he doesn't actually read the bible.

Which, (while I hate to agree with them) is a reasonable position. :dunno:

I don't get it.

No one did. You asshats are making shit up on the spot because you are delusional Trump zombies.
Typical libtarded mother fucking lie!

I don't get it.

I don't understand.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I think some of them are saying that it's kinda disingenuous, he doesn't actually read the bible.

Which, (while I hate to agree with them) is a reasonable position. :dunno:

How do you know Trump doesn't read the Bible?

I don't get it.
The problem is t that he brought a bible to church. Whatever gave you that story is A piss poor source of information. Seek something better. The issue is the force he used to push a friendly protest to take that photo. There is also issue with him using the church and religious photo op while pushing policy that goes against the values that the church teaches. The arch bishop and church reverend where both speaking out about it later that day
Ah yes, that friendly protest that the night before torched Washing DC and tried to Bum rush the whitehouse?

I don't get it.

Typical libtarded mother fucking lie!
Lol okay whatever dude.

Forum List

Back