President Trump hits back at China with tariffs

To those saying deficits are a good thing. You take the I don't give a shit attitude of the American workers who could produce these products such as steel. As long as you buy cheap you don't care about those losing their jobs.

Furthermore you don't give a shit that China is building capital ship killers with this economic expansion through a rigged deck.

If we ever go to war with them and people get blown away we need to find those greedy sobs who helped them do it.

Makes me wonder what country your from when you'd sell out your own.

u and trump need to learn what a rare deficit is. It is NOT. a national deficit....which trump is sending into orbit...read and learn

In Praise Of Trade Deficits
Trumptards are so stupid that they think Big Government Exploding Deficit is Good!!!
the fiscal conservatives the free trade liars???
/——/ Here’s some breaking news, Libtards:
Trump wins again. Ottawa (AFP) - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau signalled Thursday he saw a strong chance of reaching a deal with the US and Mexico to revamp the North American Free Trade Agreement.

"We have a high chance of reaching a win-win-win deal for Canada, the United States and Mexico," Trudeau told reporters.

"With the pressures of the elections in Mexico, and the US elections, if we could announce something at the Summit of the Americas, that would be great," he added, in reference to the April 13-14 gathering of regional leaders in Peru.
Maybe you might understand this cell IF Trump is bluffing with this tariff BS he loses all credibility AND if he's not he causes incredible pain on Americans Which way do you think he'll go??
/——/ Trump negotiates from a position of power not weakness as democrats prefer.

trump is trying to playing a bluff....trying to get China to concede some trade advantages. I will agree that they need to back off in things like stealing intellectual properties....but anteing up the health of the US economy is NOT how it is done.

China is calling his bluff....let's see if backs off or he gives the US a back eye.

We are capable of dotting their eyes as well.

Who the hell watches a boxing match and give up after 1 big hit in the first round??

It is who's still standing in the 12th that matters.

They fire back and your already on the mat. LOL

They need to comply with anti-dumping measures and cheats to Fair Market trading or I would ban their dang steel in the U.S.

Who the hell watches a boxing match and give up after 1 big hit in the first round??

They need to comply with anti-dumping measures and cheats to Fair Market trading or I would ban their dang steel in the U.S.

Ask trump if he uses US steel in his hotel....he doesn't....cause he is a liar and hypocrite.

dump better talk nicely to our nations bankers

Ask trump if he uses US steel in his hotel....he doesn't....cause he is a liar and hypocrite.
/—-/ I burn down your house then accuse you of being homeless. I murder your parents and then accuse you of being an orphan. I shut down US steel mills with taxes, labor and environmental laws then accuse you of buying Chinese steel.

dump better talk nicely to our nations bankers

Couple trillion not the Lion share. Hurts them more than us. Who they gonna dump our dollars too. Lol

Gonna burn the notes. Go ahead.

We have the capability to produce our own goods it just cost more. Clothing might not be a place to fight but items such as steel are a no brainier. We can I'll afford to become dependent on other countries for critical materials that may be needed in a time of War with them.

Again. Why should we help potential adversaries grow into an economic monster that will use this power to grow militarily.

I heard Trump was going to put tariffs on certain textiles from China but backed off when he realized that would hurt his Trump store.

Maybe he just exempt goods with stupid slogans or with the word "Trump" on it.

We have the capability to produce our own goods it just cost more. Clothing might not be a place to fight but items such as steel are a no brainier. We can I'll afford to become dependent on other countries for critical materials that may be needed in a time of War with them.

Again. Why should we help potential adversaries grow into an economic monster that will use this power to grow militarily.

How bout Donnie uses US steel in a hotel? That would be a change.

/—-/ I burn down your house then accuse you of being homeless. I murder your parents and then accuse you of being an orphan. I shut down US steel mills with taxes, labor and environmental laws then accuse you of buying Chinese steel.

Do evidently know shit about our steel industry. It should have been saved under Reagan. In the mid 80's, the US had only two new steel mills built since WWII. Meanwhile Germany, Europe, Japan all had new ones built.

Our mills took something like 16 man hours per ton where they were doing it in Japan for 6. Our older mills were putting out a much lower quality than those newer mills. It had nothing to do with taxes & environmental regulations.

The US Steel companies took their steew profits & divested away from steel.

When I was buying steel in the 80's & 90's, you could not buy larger diameter seamless tubes in the US.

So killed our steel industry? Our steel companies were greatly responsible & our government did not care.

In the 90's, one of the largest users of HR tubes moved from buying from US steel & instead bought half interest in a German mill. Their rejection rate went from 15% to 2%.

I heard Trump was going to put tariffs on certain textiles from China but backed off when he realized that would hurt his Trump store.

Cutting off ethanol and propane by China will put a dagger into Trump country

Do evidently know shit about our steel industry. It should have been saved under Reagan. In the mid 80's, the US had only two new steel mills built since WWII. Meanwhile Germany, Europe, Japan all had new ones built.

Our mills took something like 16 man hours per ton where they were doing it in Japan for 6. Our older mills were putting out a much lower quality than those newer mills. It had nothing to do with taxes & environmental regulations.

The US Steel companies took their steew profits & divested away from steel.

When I was buying steel in the 80's & 90's, you could not buy larger diameter seamless tubes in the US.

So killed our steel industry? Our steel companies were greatly responsible & our government did not care.

In the 90's, one of the largest users of HR tubes moved from buying from US steel & instead bought half interest in a German mill. Their rejection rate went from 15% to 2%.
/——/ I’m not saying US steel makers are without blame. But the same regulations and taxes they faced also hit the textile industry. I grew up in the textile center of the world, South Carolina and saw first hand what happened. BTW Germany and Japan has newer steel mills thanks to the bombing raids of the Army Air Corps.

/——/ Oh bullshyt. Trump would know that before he even considered the move you dolt. And can you please post the address of this Trump store?

/——/ we produce so much NG at garbage dumps they have to burn it off. We can be self sufficient

Last edited:

I work in oil refineries. Lol

You really believe that. Hillarious

Trump is the whimp laid out on the mat. Trump sent out Larry Kudlow to walk back his bluff.

US Ethanol Exports were Cut in Half This Year!

US Ethanol Exports were Cut in Half This Year!
Should be using it for feeding farm animals not in the gas tank............So excuse me when that's good news.........Kill that mandate and put the gas in the tank..............Leave the corn where it belongs.

Forum List

Back